2

Inseparable

Im the heartbreaker now.

After Joonmyeon left, I learned my lesson to never fall for a close friend.

So I made a promise to myself that if I ever get myself into a relationship or a fling, Im the one who's going to be breaking their hearts.

 

I used to be that awkward turtle in highschool. That guy always being picked at for having large eyes but not anymore.

I had this dramatic makeover which I initiated myself. I made myself really appealing to ladies and I can't believe guys also went for me.

In hish school, I wasn't awkward Kyungsoo. I was cool Kyungsoo. Playboy. Heartbreaker. Cocky mofo.

Girls loved me. Guys hated me. I didn't really care.

As long as im not being broken, im happy.

I loved the fact that Chanyeol and Baekhyun were slightly okay at the idea of Badass Kyungsoo. I told them about everything. I was in love with Joonmyeon. He hated me. Then he left me. He left us. Through the tough times, we were together comforting each other. I only show my soft old side to them. That also made me realize that I can keep my friends without Joonmyeon's help.

-----

I just wanna say that highschool was a joyride. I had many affairs and damn I was breaking a lot of hearts. Some of it were for fun and some of it were pretty serious. I had relationships with girls and some guys.

First, there's this girl name Krystal. Man! What a beauty. She's stunning, has a good figure and she has nice delicious abs. Then I realized that she's clingy as and she's very selfish. I broke her heart.

Second, was this girl named Amber. She's the opposite of Krystal. She has this tomboy image going on but i didn't really mind. It was kind of a turn on actually. She's good natured, humble and really talented. I just didnt like the fact that she was acting like the man of the relationship. I was getting pissed from all her actions. I broke her heart.

Third was this boy named Jongin. I was actually surprised that the most popular guy in our school wanted to go on a date with me. Of course I said yes. He's a good guy and he loves dancing....a lot. He only talks about dancing, dancing, dancing, and dancing.I was getting really bored at this guy so I ended our relationship.

Forth was this gorgeous noona. Her name is Victoria. She was head over heels for me. She's really caring, likes to cook me food and stuff but I felt like I was being treated like a baby and I dont like it. I broke her heart.

Fifth was this Sulli. She's my Calculus classmate. She was my tutor since I really at math. She comes to my house to teach me stuff but she teaches me something instead. Our relationship was to physical and I think I was becoming more of a "playmate" so before I develop any feeling for her, i told her to stop being my tutor and I never saw her since then.

Sixth was this guy named Sehun. The guy had a cute lisp. He was nice, like the other people i met but something about him really ticks me off. It's his best friend whose name I forgot. I think he was inlove with his bff than me that made me remember something ugly so I ended our relationship. And a week after, they were together. Ugly memories. Ugh.

And the last relationship I can remember was with a girl named Luna. She's the same as my age and she's really hyper and damn she can sing well. She was  a vitamin as she would introduce herself to my friends. She was the only girl I had a really long relationship with. It lasted almsot half a year but then I had a feeling she was getting bored of me so I did what I have to do. I broke her heart before she breaks mine.

Cries, pleading for a second chance and rants were blowing up my phone everyday. I had no regrets.

I wanna maintain my image in college. Badass Kyungsoo is in the house.

-----

"Kyungsoo, help me with these boxes." Chanyeol called out.

"You're not the only one living in this dorm you know." Baekhyun said with an annoyed tone.

"Can't you guys wait. Im doing something" I retorted while sending a reply to my Mom.

We are in college now and the three of us are now living in a one dorm. The space is alright and I like it since we live next to a coffee shop. Im thinking of getting a part-time jobe there.

"Are you done your highness?" Chanyeol said with his deep voice while doing a curtsy.

"Yes im done, mere slave. Since im a generous king i will help you arrange everything here."

I have this OCD thing about eveything being clean and proper so i love arranging things.

After we finished unpacking, we went down to grab something to eat and explore the grounds of the enviroment beneath our dorm.

Everything and everyone were busy unpacking their stuff. The dorm buidling itself were a total chaos. Students were rushing in and out to their rooms and it was not good for me to see a lot of stuff just lying on the ground.

After we ate, we went for a stroll. It was quite nice. Me with my friends hanging out but I got suspicious at the other two. They get exceptionally too close. I know something is going on but I just shrugged it off.

We went back to our dorm building and surprisingly everything is in proper now. It's not as chaotic as before but the I can still hear some ruckus here and there.

We were surprised when the dorm desk clerk called our names. 

She greeted us with a gorgeous smile.

"Hello, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun!" Okay, how did she know our names?

"Yes?" I replied.

"Before the three of you go up to you respective dorm room, take these name plates and hang them to your door." She said.

These name pleates. That explains why she knows our names.

"Is this really mandatory?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes it is. It's also a help for students who gets lost in the building sometimes." She replied with a chuckle.

"Sure thing miss uuh-" Chanyeol tried reading the name in her tag. "Sure thing Miss Seohyun!" Chanyeol finally answered with his derpy grin on his face.

"Alright! Just approach me if you need anything. Im here to help." 

"Sure, Miss Seohyun! See you around!" I said while waving goodbye.

"She's nice and friendly." Baekhyun said.

"And pretty too!" I said batting my eyes.

The two nodded in agreement.

 

As we reached our floor. It was silent.

"I guess everyone settled in."

"I guess you're right, Chanyeol" Baekhyun replied.

"Alright guys. Let's hang these name plates first before going in." I said.

As we're going to our room, we can't help but notice the boxes infront the of the door of the room adjacent to ours.

"Well someone is lazy." Baekhyun commented.

"And no name plate on the door too." Chanyeol added.

"Well obviously someone is inside." I said.

We can hear faint noises inside but we just shrugged it off and went to our room.

We placed the nameplates on the door and went inside.

We called it a day.

-----

I dont know why I woke up early. School wont officially start until next week so I really dont know why. It was cold and im alone in my bedroom. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were together in one bedroom then I remembered their weird skinship yesterday. Is something going on? If something is then they must tell me. I dont like it when friends keeps secret to each other.

The time when Chanyeol colunteered to be roommates with Baekhyun was the starting point of my suspicion. They were happy. Something is up and I need to know now.

I went out of my room and sneaked to theirs. Thank goodness it's not locked and then what I saw surprised me.

They were together in one bed, topless and snuggling with each other. Obviously something happened last night and obviously they were a thing now.

I dont know this feeling in my gut. I feeling like punching it to make it go away.

Then i remembered that moment. Im completely over it I keep telling myself.

Fine then, I'll just wait for them to get up and ask them about them.

 

Their door opened moments later and they were surprised to see me waiting at the couch.

"Yah! Kyungsoo, you scared me!" Chanyeol screamed with blinking eyes.

"Why are you up so early?" Baekhyun asked while yawning and scratching his eyes with the back of his hand.

I folded my arms against my chest. "Why are you guys cuddling up together on one bed without any clothes on?" 

They were in shock of what I said. "Uh-uh." Chanyeol is getting nervous but he just shot back with a question.

"Yah! Why are you snooping on us anyway?"

"That's not the answer im looking for." I answered getting more serious now.

"We might as well tell him now, Channie." Baekhyun told Chanyeol.

"Alright." Chanyeol replied him with a kiss on the forehead.

Interlocking their fingers they both said "We're a couple now." Their faces turned a bright shade of pink.

I guess this was the first time they introduced themselves as a couple.

"Why tell me now? Obviously you guys were already a couple a long time ago judging from what I saw earlier."

"It's because you know...well..we thought you might be against the idea of friends ending up together." Chanyeol replied.

I was against it. But im only against it for myself but to other people I was okay with it.

"You guys, Im not against with your relationship. In fact im happy that you guys are together!" I approached them giving them both a bear hug. I am really happy for them.

"That went well after all." Baekhyun said hugging me back and Chanyeol did the same.

"Come on! We should have our breakfast now. We need to go to the bookstore, the library and the cafe." Propping myself to the kitchen to prepare food.

"Pancakes please!" The two chimed.

 

We were ready for the day.

As we went out of our dorm room, we were surprised to see the boxes were gone.

"I guess the person cleared everything out early in the morning." I said giving a weird look to the empty space.

"Yeah. Weird." Chanyeol responded and Baekhyun nodded.

But there something that caught my eye. I saw the name plate was already placed on his door.

I read the name. I got goosebumps when I read it. It's unfamiliar.

"Guys, i guess our neighbor is a guy." I said.

"Yup but his name is kinda weird." Chanyeol said.

I can't really describe this feeling. Im getting uncomfortable when I read his name for some reason.

For the name plastered on his door is...

KIM SUHO.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

A/N: Yay for 2nd chapter. I might as well publsh this now since im going to be busy for the next few days.

Everyone loves a cliffhanger right.

Now I mentioned my f(x) babies and now I made my SNSD bias as a supporting character! Yay!!

I hope everyone is happy from the little BaekYeol goodness.

Comment and feedback guys! Thank you! <3