14

Inseparable

I'm running.

I'm running through this vast emptiness.

It's freezing. I can feel the cold stinging sensation on the soles of my bare feet.

It's dark, vivid and scary.

I dont know why Im running.

Then, I see this thin lining of light from afar.

So I keep on running.

My legs are sore and im panting hard.

The light, it's getting closer. I can feel the heat radiating from it.

I finally stopped.

I'm infront of a room with the door ajar.

I hear beeping from inside.

Im curious and I take a peek inside.

It's a hospital room.

My feet involuntarily walked inside.

There's a frail looking man lying on the bed.

I walk towards him.

I know him and I know im in love with him.

Tears started falling from my eyes.

I reached for his hand.

He soon evaporates into the thin air as soon as my fingertips touched his.

 

"NOOOO!" I screamed as I woke up from the horrible nightmare.

I glanced at my left and I saw him sitting. I must've woken him up.

"Good morning, love." He chimed smile as he finished rubbing his eyes.

"Suho!" I grabbed him for a tight embrace. "It was just a nightmare. Thank God!" I said as I tighten my grip around his body.

"Whatever it is. It's not gonna happen. It's just a nightmare." He patted my back and kissed the top of my head.

"I was so scared. I dont want to lose you...again."

"Like I said, that's not going to happen."

I looked at him and he was smiling. Assuring everything he said.

He leaned down to give me a peck on my lips. "So where's my good morning?"

I chuckled. "Good morning too, love." Then I gave him a sweet smack on his lips.

"More please. Charge me up, Kyungsoo." He groaned as he slumped back on the bed.

He pretended to sleep with a fake snore. Then he opened his one eye to see my reaction.

I was just smirking the whole time.

"Only KISSES can wake this beauty up!" He jokingly said.

I giggled from his corny idea. So I slowly climbed on top of him, cupped his face and started to leave tiny trails of kisses all over his face.

I gave pecks on his nose, cheeks, forehead, his chin and then his lips. I pressed my lips against his longer than the previous ones. I felt his lips curve into a smile as he enjoys this sweet session between us.

I pulled away and he was smiling with eyes closed.

"One more please." He cutely pleaded. 

I chuckled and I lean one more time until I felt his hand grab my head and the next thing I know we were kissing passionately.

His mouth was warm as I explore his cave and play with his tongue. 

This is getting hot. I thought.

I playfully his lower lip as I went to kiss his neck and leave sloppy pecks along the side of his throat.

He moaned as I gently his skin that made me more .

"I thought you wanna take things slow?" I asked as I broke off to catch my breath.

"I know you're enjoying this too. So why stop?" He chuckled.

"You're right." Then I kissed his neck again then went up to bite on his earlobe.

I felt his hand caress my and give tiny circular massages. I moaned in delight from his touch and I kissed his lips again.

Our tongues were having fun playing as I make my hands slip inside of his shirt and finally touch his handsomely toned abs.

I was about to play with his d when I hear a deep voiced man barge into the room.

"Kyungsoo! Did you use my special vanilla shampoo?"

Suho and I looked at him in shock with our intimate position. I regretted not locking the door last night.

"Oh!" His faced reddened, embarassed from what he just saw and interrupted. "Looks like you two are busy. Dont mind me." Then he made his way out. 

I narrowed my eyes at Suho. "This is your fault. You shouldn't have used his shampoo."

"My fault? You're the one who didn't tell me that!"

"Whatever." Then I slumped myself on top of him.

I felt his stomach growl which made me laugh.

"Get up! You are hungry." Then my stomach growled. "And so am I."

We got off the bed and went straight to the kitchen. Baekhyun was there eating cereal for breakfast. 

"Good morning, Kyungsoo and Suho." He greeted us with his eye smile.

"Good morning!" We both chimed.

I headed to the fridge to get the ingredients for our breakfast. I decided not to make my Kimchi spaghetti because I think it's too heavy for a breakfast so I settled with Bacon and Eggs.

"Bacon and Eggs. Baekhyun and Yeol" I silently giggled.

"Well, someone's happy this morning." Baekhyun said with his mouth full. "I think I know why."

Suho and I shot him a look.

"What? I already knew it when Chanyeol rushed out of you room looking so red." Baekhyun said.

I buried my face on my palms. I should've really locked that door last night.

"It's okay guys. No worries." He chuckled. "To make you feel better, we did it too last night."

"Stop!" I yelled. "Enough of this topic." Then I continued cooking.

"You two are awfully quiet last night." Suho whispered.

"We got used to it." Baekhyun silently laughed.

I just made a deep sigh as I flipped the bacon.

As we finished eating and washing the dishes, we went straight to the couch and slumped ourselves there. My head was lying on his lap and I watch him gaze over the television watching this documentary about opera or something.

He has this serious look on his face for he was so engrossed from the thing his watching on TV. I can't help but smile from the beauty I see infront of me. 

My boyfriend is beautiful.

"God you're such an angel." I suddenly muttered as if I wasn't in control of my lips.

A smile grew on his face as he replied. "I know."

"Tch. I take that back." I lied. I wouldn't do that in years.

He made a cute pout as he leaned down. "Well i think you wont do that if I do this." He gave me a sweet peck on the lips.

"Okay." Im too easy.

He cupped my face with his hand and said, "You too, Kyungsoo. You're also an angel." Then he kissed me again.

I love our kisses.

He broke off the kiss and straightened up. "We're on a day-off. We should do something productive today."

"As if what we did was not productive." I said with a naughty tone.

He blushed from my comment. "It's not that. Like, we should go out or something. Have a day just the two of us."

"Great! I gotta get ready"

"You do that and i'll go to my dorm to freshen up." He said then we kissed goodbye.

I finished taking a bath and I can't decide what to wear.

"Maybe I should wear this shirt. He loves this color."

So I did. I wore a violet deep v-neck shirt matched with a white cardigan and a cross necklace. Then black skinny jeans tucked inside my white Dr Martens.Then I took care of my hair with some mousse. I was satisfied from the results.

I headed to his dorm and knocked. Luhan opened the door and greeted me. "Hey, Kyungsoo. Looking good!"

"Thanks." I shyly replied.

He was still looking at me and kept on nodding like he was liking what he's seeing.

"Stop it! You're creeping me out!"

He chuckled. "I can't help it. You're too handsome."

"Yo! Back off, Lu." Suho appeared behind him. "This handsome boy is mine." I blushed.

"I know." He walked away. "You guys have fun! Im going back to bed. My hurts."

I took a look at my boyfriend. Can you say dapper?

"You're pretty good, youself." I said as I nodded in approval.

He was wearing a perfectly fitted plaid button down shirt with rolled up sleeves. Then blue skinny jeans paired with white Converse.  He accessorized with these black frames that I find really hot.

"Let's go." He said as he grabbed my hand and spent the day together.

We went to the mall since the mall has everything. We shopped first so we can splurge our money for each other. We were having fun trying out some garments and accessories until I noticed the salesladies were all over Suho. 

I went to Suho's side and held his hand that made the girls' faces fell. I menacingly smiled from seeing it.

We bought a reasonable amount of clothes. After that we went to the movie theater to watch The Dark Knight Rises.

As we were getting the tickets, I can't help but notice again the female cashier make googly eyes with Suho.

"Baby~ Buy me more popcorn after." I cutely said as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Uh. Okay?"

"Here's you tickets. Enjoy the movie." She blankly said as she handed the tickets to us.

"Still want more popcorn?" He asked as we entered the theater.

"No thanks. Im good."

"Alright then."

The movie finished and it was a new favorite since i watched it with him.

"It's 7." He said as he looked at his watch. "Let's have dinner now."

"Okay!" I happily agreed. "Your treat!"

He groaned. "I thought we were gonna split it."

I stuck my tongue out. "It's your treat."

"Anything for you."

We're sitting inside a quaint restaurant with a relaxing ambiance. We ordered and our food finally arrived.

"Clubhouse Tenderloin for you" she said as she placed my plate infront of me. "...and Emperor's Chicken for you handsome." She handed Suho's plate.

I scoffed. This is not a perfect day.

"If you need anything else. Just call my name." She flirtatiously said to Suho.

"Thank you..." Suho read the girl's name on the nametag. "...Jessica."

Jessica winked as she headed to the customer with an empty tabled.

I wasn't talking much during the dinner. I was too annoyed from all these people swarming over Suho.

"Is there something wrong, Kyungsoo?" He asked worriedly. "Im almost done with my plate while you're not even halfway done."

I forced a smile. "Im fine. I just dont like the food."

"I can order you another one."

"No! It's okay." I don't want Jessica to approach him again.

We finished eating and we headed to our dorm. The whole trip was awfully quiet.

"Well, good night." I said as I reach for the door knob. I felt his hand grab my shoulder and turned me around.

"Tell me what's the problem. Tell me please." He insisted. "It's bothering me."

"You being too beautiful and those people swarming around you, they're the problem." I snapped. "Those flirting gestures, acting cute, the winking. They want your attention and I dont like it."

"Really?" He said with confusion. "I never notice those."

"Oh come one! It's too obvious."

"Really, i dont."

"Why?"

"Because..." He paused for a moment. He cupped my face and continued. "You're the only one I notice. Only you, Kyungsoo."

When I heard him say those words, i felt my knees go weak.

"Really?"

"Really." 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him

"Im sorry for acting like a fool earlier."

"It's okay, love." He pulled me closer. "Remember, you'll be the only one i'll notice and love forever."

He leaned and kissed me passionately and kissed him back.

I was wrong. This day was perfect.

 


A/N: Lol im so awkward writing y stuff. XD

One more chapter and this fic is done! Still thinking if I should so an epilogue or not.

I love you my dear subcribers!

I think I wont continue my Love Hate fic. Im too uninspired right now. School is such a er -____-

Anyway, comment comment comment!

<3