3

Inseparable

KIM SUHO....

 

Oh my god.

 

KIM SUHO...

 

Please go away.

 

KIM SUHO...

 

Enough.

 

KIM SUHO...

 

Dammit! Why does this name keep on popping on my head. The name is unusual but it's beautiful I might add.

Suho. The name means guardian, leader, a protector.

The name won't get out of my damn head.

I haven't even met this guy and he is seriously driving me nuts!

What's up with his name anyway? Why do I feel like it plays some significant role in my life.

So far, im not liking this guy even though I haven't met him...and i dont even want to.

I have a weird feeling that he's going to drive me out of my sanity.

 

KIM SUHO...

 

Dammit!

 

---------

"Goodmorning, boys! How's everything?" Seohyun greeted us from her desk. She's lively and pretty as usual.

"We're fine, Miss Seohyun." I replied. "We're just gonna go grab some things before the school starts."

"Oh, and we might check our schedules too." Baekhyun added.

"Alright kids! Enjoy your day!" Seohyun said waving them goodbye.

"We will! Thank you! See you later, Miss!" Chanyeol waved back with his derpy smile.

Aish. These guys really. Just them being with makes me happy.

 

We went first to office of our university. It was so crowded. Many students are in queue to know their schedules.

"We should've gone earlier!" Chanyeol groaned.

"I know right. This day wont be fun at all like Miss Seohyun said" Baekhyun leaned his head over Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Yah! Dont be like that. Let's just be busy today and tomorrow we are all completely free, so come on!" I encouraged them to behind at the line.

 

It was no fun at all like Baekhyun said.

The lines were long and the weather was not really a blessing today.

Well, we finally got to see our schedules and im happy that I got no classes during weekends so that means I can work part time at the coffee shop near our dorm.

I was excited but not as excited as my two friends who kept on complaining for their early classes then the last class will end at night. They have classes too during weekends.

I can't help but chuckle at the two groaning and complaining in unison.

 

We then went our way to our last stop at the university, the bookstore.

Luckily, the line was not that long so we got our books easily.

"We just need some supplies for school and some additional stuff for our dormand we're good to go!" Baekhyun exclaimed throwing a fist in the air like he accomplished the discovery of Atlantis.

"Finally! We can go home now I can't wait to get back an-"

"Did I say we're done? We still need to buy stuff." Baekhyun stressed everyword.

"But Baekkieeee...pleaaase?" Chanyeol pleaded with puppy eyes. "Im beat and so are you. I know it"

Apparently, the puppy dog eyes didn't work. "No." 

I laughed. "You guys look so cute together!"

"I know." Baekhyun batted his eyes and his face started o blush.

Chanyeol wrapped his arm over Baekhyun's shoulder, leaned in, sniffed his hair and kissed his head . "I know that too."

"Alright. I think im going to get diabetes from you two, from too much sweetness." I said.

They both blushed from the compliment. These guys, really...

"Oh! You guys go ahead to buy some stuff. Please buy some stuff for me." I exclaimed after I remembered something.

"Why? You're not coming with us?" Baekhyun asked, confused.

"Unfortunately, yes. I can't come. I wanna go to that coffee shop, Guardian Angel, that dainty place near our dorm. I was thinking of having a part time job there." I answered with twinkling eyes.

"Oh! Sure sure. Just keep in touch okay?" Chanyeol replied with a smile.

"Now go! You two sure need some alone time with each other. Consider this thing of not joining you guys as a date." I laughed.

"This will be some cheap date." Baekhyun retorted, raising an eyebrow.

I just laughed.

"We'll be going now. See you later tonight okay?" Chanyeol said waving goodbye and Baekhyun did the same.

Im alone again.

 

-----

 

Guardian Angel is a nice place. It's quaint yet still have a pinch of extravagance on it.

I like coffee and pastries so that's why I wanna work here. This job might be some rejuvinating excercise for me and get away from everything.

I approached the person behind the counter and asked, "Excuse me. Does this place offer a job?"

I swear I saw the guy's eyes lit up in glee when I asked the question.

"Yes! We are actually looking for one more employee!" He replied. He sure was happy.

And honestly, I was happy too. I was glad I still made it to have this job.

"Come, let's talk at that table and talk. im Kris and im the manager by the way." He said extending his hand for me to shake.

"Lay, please take over the counter. I have to deal with something here." He said semi-shouting at the open kitchen door. "Oh. And dont forget to close the fridge. You always forget that."

A guy appeared at the kitchen door with a smile on his face with a lovely dimple, smiling. "Yes, Kris."

From the corner of my eye, i swear I saw Kris smirk and mumble 'cute'.

Something is defintely going on here. I just can't help but smile.

We sat down at one table near the counter.

"So, you wanna work here huh?" Kris asked me directly.

"Yes, sir." 

"Please, just call me Kris. I feel really old when people say that" He chuckled.

"Sure, Kris."

"So why do you wanna work here?" He asked again.

"Because I love coffee and pastries. I feel like i get away from everything when I enter a coffee shop. It just feels right...and comforting."

"Ahhh." He exclaimed. 

"Plus, the shop's name is really cute. I like it. One factor that made me wanna work here too." I smiled.

"You seem like a nice kid and all but..."

Oh no. I thought I was a shoo-in for this job.

"...are you a student?" he asked.

"Y-yes." I answered nervously. I this a bad thing?

"Do you have classes on weekends?" He asked again, his eyebrows getting narrower.

"No. I d-dont have any." Argh. Why am I awkward all of a sudden?

"GREAT!" He exclaimed. "You can start next week!"

"Huh?" My mind was not yet processing what just happened.

"I mean. You're hired." He explained. "You will start next week."

"That's it?" I answered, still confused.

"You dont wanna?" Kris laughing.

"NO! I mean YES! I mean- I'll take the job!" I answered almost screaming.

Kris laughed from my abruptness.

"You are one cute kid." He remarked.

Cute. That's what I used to be but why do all of a sudden i am becoming awkward lately?

Kris took out a notepad from his pocket and started to write down something.

"Im writing your schedule. You will work during weekends only."

"Okay." I answered with glee.

"Good thing you came on time. We really need a person to work on weekends. Apparently, everyone here are so busy at those days."

"Yeah. My friends got classes on weekends. I got lucky I got none."

"Uh-huh." He agreed. "Good thing another kid went here earlier asking for a job too. He also got the weekend shift too."

"Really? So we are going to work together during weekends?" I said.

"Yup!"

"Oh. So im going to work with a new friend soon." 

Meeting people has not been a problem to me since HE left. So no big deal.

"At least I must tell you the name of your co-employee." Kris said handing me the paper.

"Okay. What's his name?" I smiled.

"Kim Suho."

 

-----

 

KIM SUHO...

 

Am I seriously gonna work with this guy?

 

KIM SUHO...

 

Maybe it's not too late to back-out.

 

KIM SUHO...

 

Ugh. What the hell. Out of all the people I haven't met why him?

 

KIM SUHO...

 

I get goosebumps all over my body.

 

Im walking on my way to the dorm now.

There goes my happy vibe. After knowing that im going to work with this Suho guy, i felt like quiting this job.

I know im overreacting but why do I have a feeling that this guy is important and at the same time why do I dont like him even if i haven't seen him personally.

Im thinking too much.

I got a text from Chanyeol.

 

From: Chanyeol

"Dude! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. ASDFGHJKL;LEJHDJKSFK"

 

What the hell?

 

To: Chanyeol

"Are you on crack again? What's up?"

 

From: Chanyeol

"Guess who we met at the dorms just now?"

 

To: Chanyeol

"Who?"

 

From: Chanyeol

"AAHHH. AHJDKJKFJSKLJALFKLD"

 

My friend needs help.

Then Baekhyun texted me.

 

From: Baekhyun

"Dont mind my boyfriend. He's just spazzing that we finally met...him."

 

To: Baekhyun

"Who?"

 

From: Baekhyun

"That Suho guy."

 

To: Baekhyun

"And I care because?..."

 

From: Baekhyun

"You better see this for yourself."

 

To: Baekhyun

"Okay. =___="

 

Now my friends are bugging me with this Suho guy? Seriously?

 

-----

 

I finally arrived on the dorm and Chanyeol welcomed me with his  derpy smiling face.

"Chanyeol, you're creeping me out. What's going on?"

"We'll finally let you meet Joo-... Suho!" He said excitedly.

"I dont think he's gonna like this." Baekhyun said.

"Ssssshh!! Shut up Baekkie!" Chanyeol said rolling his eyes.

Baekhyun just shook his head.

I know something not good is up. Baekhyun is the smart one.

"Where is this Suho guy anyway?" I asked.

"Oh he's on his dorm. He's just getting something." Chanyeol answered happily.

Why is this guy so excited?

"Did that Suho guy drugged him?" I asked Baekhyun.

"I guess so."

Then we heard a knock on the door. The three of us looked to the direction where the sound came from.

"Go! You go get the door!" Chanyeol pushed me towards the door.

"Okay! Okay! Stop pushing!"

I went to the door and hold on the knob. I dont know why Im feeling this way. Why am I getting nervous all of a sudden?

He knocked again. "Guys? Are you there?"

The voice sounded familiar...too familiar.

Without hesitation I opened the door.

I cannot believe who I saw infront of me.

"Oh!" He was shocked as I was.

"Hi Kyungsoo!" He said waving his hands awkwardly and flashing that beautiful smile again.

I can't believe that the guy im looking at was the same guy who broke my heart and a sincere promise long ago. I can't believe that he's back again. I can't believe that Suho and Joonmyeon are the same person.

Suho is Joonmyeon-hyung. I thought to myself.

I dont know what came over me. When he was about to open his mouth,

I slammed the door at his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------

A/N: Chapter 3 is finally up and the drama will finally begin. Hoho.

Im sorry for this 12 AM update. I was watching this anime series called High School of the Dead and everything was history. lol

Anyway, I might update late again since my idea of what will happen next is kinda vague so I was thinking of creating a chapter BaekYeol-centric  meeting Suho or Suho's POV when he got back to Korea. What do you guys think?

Leave comments and feedbacks!

Oh and i would like to thank my first 10 subscribers! You guys are special to me.

 

I have a tumblr too if you wanna follow me. I post kpop and random shiz. My url is the same as my username here in AFF. lol

 

Happy reading! <3