8

Inseparable

I felt happy...really happy. It feels like thorns have been removed from my prickly heart.

If im happy i know that Suho is happier.

We walked back to our place and greeted by our friends with full smiles plastered on their faces.

"Guys, please. You are creeping me out." I said narrowing my big eyes.

"You guys went back together...." Chanyeol muttered.

"...and you dont seem pissed." Baekhyun added.

"So does that mean that you-"

"Yes." I cut Chanyeol off. "We are friends again." I smiled and chuckled.

"Come here you two." Chanyeol said opening his arms.

"Group hug!" Baekhyun yelled.

I looked at Suho who was also looking at me. He gave his head a short tilt to their direction and I just grabbed his hand and joined Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

The hug was sweet and comforting.

"Oh my god you guys. I missed this!" Chanyeol said almost sobbing.

I couldn't agree with Chanyeol more. I also realized that i missed this too.

 

It was Sunday and we have work. I woke up early, prepared breakfast then settled myself for work.

Suho said that he'll make it up to me and I have a hunch that I must too.

As I went out to my unit, i directly went infront of Suho's. I am hesitating at first but then I should just go on with it.

I knocked on his door and it swung open after a few seconds. Suho smiled as he saw me and I also smiled back.

"Good morning!" I greeted him.

"Good morning too, Kyungsoo-ah."

I eyed him from top to bottom. "You look prepared for the day."

"I really am." He chuckled.

"So..." I muttered looking at his shoelaces.

"You wanna walk together to the cafe?" Suho completed my sentece with a grin.

I nodded and we walked together.

 

We had fun at our second day of work. There were fewer customers since it was a sunday. We were occupied but we weren't tired.

Kris called it a day and he handed us keys.

"These are the another set of keys of the cafe. I know this is sudden by I am confident that I should hand these to the both of you." Kris said.

"But it's just our 2nd day. Are you really impressed with us?" Suho said with twinkling eyes.

"Yes, Suho. I trust you and Kyungsoo already." He smiled.

"Thank you, Kris." Those were the only words I can utter. I was overwhelmed.

"You guys are going to close the shop, alright? I'll get going now." Kris waved goodbye and left with Lay.

Suho faced me and said, "Let's clean the place then go home."

I nodded and smiled in agreement. 

He handed me the mop and we started cleaning.

I will surely love this job. I thought.

 

----------

 

Monday. First day of school.

It wasn't a fun ride at all. It's a lot different than high school. I should've expected this.

We already got homeworks and tons of research papers so I headed to the library.

There were a lot of students inside and I had a hard time finding a seat. Fortunately, I found one.

I settled my books, the books i took fromt he shelves and i started writing down notes. Thirty minutes passed by and I felt like a headache was about to so I tried to take a break and massage my temple.

"Hey, cutie." An unfamiliar voice called out.

I looked up and saw a young guy with brownish-blonde hair, cute doe eyes, and he looked too pretty for a boy.

Did he just call me cutie?

"Can I seat with you? All the seats are occupied and im tired from stading too long." He whined.

"Uh. S-sure." I offered him the available chair infront of me.

"Thanks." He sat down and settled his things. "My name's Luhan by the way."

He extended his hand I shook it. "Hi. Im Kyungsoo."

"Nice to meet you." He replied and then started reading.

Moments passed by and I was done with my work. Finally I can go out of this place and meet up with my friends.

"You finished?" He asked.

"Uh yeah." I replied confused. Was he waiting for me?

"Great! I want someone to talk with." 

"I dont think that's a good ide-" I tried to explain but he cut me off with his aegyo.

"Pleeeeeeease." He pleaded while making a cute face.

"Why?" I sighed.

"Because you're nice and I like you." He replied.

I was taken aback by his reply but he seems nice so I tagged along.

"Fine."

"Yay!" He cheered from happiness. 

"I just got here today. I transferred so Im new to this university but im not a freshman though." He said.

"Really? You look like im older than you." I was surprised.

"Yeah. I get that a lot. I just accept it as a compliment." He giggled.

"Do you already have a place to live? Since you just got here." I asked.

"That's the good thing! I was so lucky to have a dorm nearby here and more lucky since I got a unit with an available bedroom." He said happily.

"Well that's fortunate! I hope you get settled soon."

"Thanks! I just hope my dormmate would be hot though! I want some adventure and a playmate." He laughed.

We heard hushes to keep us silent. I forgot we were in the library. Luhan just giggled to continue his laughing fit.

"Wait. Are you.." I felt rude for asking such a personal question so I didn't continue.

"Gay? Yeah I am." He answered.

"Well that's cool. As far as I know im biual so I dont mind." I sent him an assuring smile.

"Too much infromation for our first meeting." Luhan chuckled. "Let's be friends alright?"

"Sure thing, Luhan." 

With that I gained a new friend.

He looked at his watch and gasped. "Oh . I totally forgot about my stuff." He was quickly arranging his things and putting some stuff into his bag.

"You haven't moved in completely right?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's it. I need to fix my stuff at the dorm."

"I see. See you soon, Luhan." I said waving him goodbye.

"See you too! Nice meeting you!" Luhan said then disappeared.

Finally, I can go and meet with my friends.

I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol sitting at the quadrangle of the university. When these two are alone, whether in private or public, they can't control their affection for each other. I dont even wanna know what these two do behind closed doors.

Baekhyun was sitting on Chanyeol's laugh and giving him small pecks on his nose, lips, cheeks, forehead, and neck. Chanyeol was just blushing and giggling from Baekhyun's actions.

"Ehem." I made a fake cough to broke off the PDA.

"You're here!" Chanyeol said flustered and Baekhyun quickly sat beside Chanyeol.

"You guys seem busy"

"We got bored so we had a little fun." Baekhyun said jokingly.

"Right..."

I noticed that a certain someone is missing.

"Where's Suho?" I asked. "He's supposed to be here right?"

"Yeah, about that." Chnayeol answered scratching his head. "He had to leave because Miss Seohyun texted her about some important matter."

"Really? Why didn't he tell me?" I got a little disappointed.

"I dont know. When he got it he just got out of here immediately." Chanyeol said.

Does this concern about his dorm? I just shrug off the thought.

"Well someone is really looking forward for this short meet-up especially with him." Baekhyun said menacingly and emphasized on the 'him' word.

I felt blood was rushing to my face and i looked away.

"W-well. I was lonely all day... and... yeah.." I ran out of words to say.

"Of course." Baekhyun said still not conviced.

Like I said, I wanted to make it up to him. At least see him everyday and him to see me, like what we did at the past. I thought to myself.

"Let's go guys. It's geting dark and we still have to be early tomorrow." I said pulling my friends up from their seats.

We walked back to our dorm and when we get there Miss Seohyun greeted us.

"Hi boys! Good evening! How was the first day?" She asked with much enthusiasm.

"It was okay." Chanyeol groaned.

"I hope you guys do good." she said.

"Uh, Miss Seohyun. Is Suho in his dorm?" I can't help but ask.

"Yes he is! He settled some things for his dormmate."

I have a bad feeling about this.

"So he's not living alone in his unit now?" That was a stupid question.

"Obviously." Miss Seohyun giggled.

"Alright. Thank you, Miss."

"Goodnight boys!" She waved and we went up.

We got to our unit and slumped ourselves on the sofa.

"Im beat. Umma please cook dinner for us." Baekhyun cutely pleaded.

"Just reheat those leftovers inside the fridge." I groaned. "I have to check on something."

Without hesitation I stood and went to the door, opened it and saw Suho attaching a name plate on his door.

"Hey." I said sheepishly and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey there, Kyungsoo-ah." He was slightly surprised and face me. "Im sorry I wasn't able to meet-up with you guys. Something urgent happened."

"It's okay. We understand." I said.

"So you see, i have a new roommate. All along I thought the whole unit would be mine for the whole year." He chuckled. "I guess I was wrong."

I giggled. "So who's your new roommate?"

Why did I even ask when all this time I have a these feeling it would be someone whom I met today.

Before he could answer, the door swung open and a clear "Hey, hottie. What's taking so long?" was heard.

I was right. Luhan was his new roommate.

 


A/N: OH MY GLOB YOU GUYS! DRAMA BOMB. lmao lumpy space princess (if you watch Adventure Time)

So YAY for another update! So yeah, new drama again for Kyungsoo. dont hate me

Thank you for the new subscribers! I get motivated whenever it increases.

Comment please! Talk to me.

Happy reading <3

 

PS: Please check out my other fic, Love Hate. First chapter is published already. Tell me what you think. Please please please? :D