12

Inseparable

 

"SURPRISE!" Kris, Lay, and Xiumin happily yelled across the kitchen.

"Uhh.. Surprise?" Luhan followed dumbfounded like we were.

"Wait a minute." Kris shot his attention to Luhan. "Who is he?"

"He's Luhan. He's our friend." I answered

"And a very special guy for me." Xiumin said as he put his arm around blushing Luhan.

"Well, a friend of a friend is a friend of mine."  Kris said with smile. "The other guy's Lay."  Then Lay waved hello.

"Let's get this party started!" Xiumin shouted with glee.

"Wait!" Suho cried. "What is this party all about?" He asked still dumbfounded like I am.

"It's a surprise party!"  Lay answered.

"For you guys!" Kris continued.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's our gift for the two of you for working so hard. It's our way of appreciating your hardwork." Kris answered.

"It's also the time you guys can bond and spend time with us, your co-workers." Xiumin said with a wink.

Suho and I let out a long 'Oh' for finally understanding what's going on.

"Thank you so much!" I cried feeling a little teary and gave a 90 degree bow.

"Really guys. This is so sweet. Thank you!" Suho said and also gave a bow.

"Don't mention it! This night is for you guys." Kris said.

"Well, let's get this party officially started!" Xiumin shouted emphasizing on the 'officially'.

We laughed and the party started.

The awesome music was playing and the food was delicious thanks to Xiumin's amazing ability in the kitchen. We chatted and shared stories, we played some games, and we were having a blast.

The four guys wanted a mini-dance off. They danced their butts off in the tiny space. They were funny and awkward and Lay was crowned the winner. After dancing, they went back to the table and ate some more.

As the party progresses, I can't help but smile upon realizing that working here was indeed a blessing. I got new friends, reconnected with an old one. I shrugged the idea of wanting to quit here at the first place when I learned im going to work with Kim Suho. Im happy and I regret nothing.

Xiumin suddenly stood and said, "Stay put! Im going to grab something."

Second later he appeared with a cake and ice cream in his hands. "Dessert's here!"

"Im so full but only an idiot denies desserts!" Kris exclaimed.

"Especially when it's made by our special bun!" Lay added.

Xiumin blushed from the compliment. He settled the tub of ice cream and sliced the caked that was red inside.

"Woooaaah!" Lay cried in awe. "It's Red Velvet! We haven't tasted that before."

"I think this was a special time to let everyone taste this and eat it together." Xiumin said with a smile. "Dig in!"

And dig in we did. As expected, Xiumin's Red Velvet is a work of art. It was the best we ever tasted.

"Baozi!" Kris called. "This is the best! So scrumptious. I love you okay?" Lay elbowed his side from the last sentence.

"Of course with you it's different." Kris said in defense then kissed Lay's cheek.

"I couldn't agree more with Kris." Suho said with his mouth half-full. He swallowed and continued, "This is really amazing."

"Ditto." I said in agreement.

"Shucks you guys. This is your night not mine." He said blushing.

I guess Xiumin's desserts brought out the sweetness inside of these people. Kris was feeding Lay cake slices as Lay shyly declines then would eat the slice after. Luhan and Xiumin were cuddling with as they feed each other some ice cream. I can't help but chuckle from the uber cuteness. I just wish I could those with Suho.

Then suddenly Suho nudged me to get my attention.

As I glance up to him, he was holding a fork with some Red Velvet. He wanted to feed me. So I quickly ate it from the fork and looked away trying to hide my blush. 

Then I felt his arm circle around my waist and said in the most comforting voice, "Since everyone is coupled-up, we might as well play along."

I pulled away from his hold, slightly embarassed and said "Don't play around!" Honeslty, i wanted too but i felt it's embarassing.

"Oh come on!"

I pouted.

"Suit yourself then." Suho said with a chuckle.

A few minutes later, the party ended.

"Another surprise for the two of you." Kris said with a smirk. "You two will close the shop."

"What? We thought this was our night." I complained.

"This will prove to us that you guys are really hardworking!" Xiumin said jokingly.

"And the two of you are free tomorrow. Have a day-off." Kris winked.

"Thank you, Kris. Thank you everyone." Suho said with much gratitude and I did the same.

Kris held Lay's hand and said "Good night, guys! We're going now."

"So are we!" Xiumin said. He interlocked his fingers with Luhan's. "Luhan and I will go now."

"Bye guys! See you all later!" Luhan waved us goodbye.

"Well, looks like it's you and me then." I said facing Suho.

"Come one. Let's get this place clean and get out of here."

"You made it sound that going out of here is a good thing."

"Tch. You know what I mean." He chuckled.

He was claring out the food and table and Im the one washing the dishes. While I was half-way washing the dishes, I felt something wet and sticky touched my face. I looked around and I saw Suho laughing with a leftover icing in his fingers. He wiped some icing on my face. 

I made a face and scoffed.

As an act of revenge, I grabbed the tub of ice cream with remaining ice cream on it. I grabbed a handful despite feeling the stingy coldness from it, then threw it at Suho's direction. 

He immediately dodged and missing him and hit the floor. "Yah! I just cleaned there!" He cried. 

"You started this!" I cried back. Then I quickly grabbed another handful and successfully hit his face. "Oops!" I sarcastically said.

"My turn now!" He was running to my direction and my first instinct was to run away. He went to the table and grabbed another plate with icing on it and started to chase after me.

"Im going to get you!" He cried.

"If you can, old man!" I teasingly said.

"Now this is personal!" He smirked.

I quickly grabbed a plate to with tiny bits of cake on it and tried throwing it at Suho. Some hit him, some missed.

Then I felt strong hands stopped me from running. He held me on my arms and made me turn around.

"Gotcha!"

"Ahh! Get off of me!" I cried while squirming my way out of his grip but it's no use.

"This will be the last round, Kyungsoo." He laughed. "You obviously lost."

Before I know it, he lathered a plentiful of icing from my forehead down to my chin.

I sneakily wiped some back on his cheek down to the collar of his uniform.

He let go of me and he laughed hysterically.

"Look at you! You look so funny!" He was still laughing.

"You look funnier! Looked like a typhoon of desserts just hit you!" I said then laughed.

We laughed for minutes and made fun with each other.

"Okay..okay.." Suho said catching his breath after laughing so hard. "We should clean now."

I giggled. "I think we should clean ourselves first."

"Yeah. Here let me help you." He said then he tried to get rid of the stuff off my face and my top.

"Okay. I'll do yours." Then I did the same.

Seconds later I was getting rid of this red crumbs off of his collar then I felt he wasn't cleaning my hair anymore. I looked up to his gaze and he was looking at me intently.

"You are so precious, Kyungsoo-ah." He chimed. 

I was at loss of words as I saw his face lean down. I closed my eyes as I felt his hands cup my face and his hot breath against my lips.

His lips crashed unto mine. We stayed like that for a few seconds before I move my mouth a little and play on his lower lip. His lips were sweet from the icing and also from his chapstick.

He played a little more on my top lip before he broke off the kiss. I wish he didn't do that.

I looked at him and he was smiling and I smiled back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled there and he wrapped his around my waist.

"I thought you dont have-" He tried to speak but I cut him off.

"Stop. It's all over now." Then I hugged him tighter.

Seconds later he broke off the hug.

"You know, there's something I didn't tell you that night." He looked down and continued, "I didn't tell you because I was scared...again."

"Really? What is it? Tell me." I said in a soothing voice."

"I love you, Kyungsoo-ah. I love you so much." He was looking at me with teary eyes. "So mu-"

Before he could speak, I kissed him again.

 


A/N: Probably the chapter I wanted to write since first day.

Hope you guys liked this one. Are they together now? I dont know. Mehehehe >:))

2-3 chapter more!

Thank you for susbscribing and keep up with my sh*t.

Comment comment <3

 

PS: Have you seen EXO-K's photos for LH Korea? Glorious i know.

Suho's lip bite is the .