Final

Inseparable

 

 

"So what do you think, Baekhyun? This one or this one?" I asked for his honest opinion holding a huge teddy bear and a purple keychain..

"Both are really nice but I think it's not really special for a 1st year anniversary gift." He said frankly.

"How about you, Chanyeol?" I asked the same question to the tall guy.

"Eh. I dont know" He replied then shrugged.

"Why did I even invite you guys?" I rolled my eyes. "You two are no help."

"Because you just dragged us both here without permission." Baekhyun snapped.

"I’m sorry." I let my head fall. "I’m just freaking out, okay. It's in a week and I still don’t have the slightest idea what to give him."

"Maybe you guys should go hang out here and see the things he's interested in." Baekhyun suggested.

"Not bad. I'll give that a go." I nodded. "Maybe i'll get the idea there."

 

It's been a year since he became my boyfriend and everything was perfect. He takes care of me and I do the same. When I’m down, he cheers me up. He helps me with my studies and he is certainly a great hand at work. A day without him feels like I haven't drunk water for a year. He's so refreshing and loving that it seems like I need him every day. I love him so much.

Now, I’m really panicking. Our anniversary is fast approaching and i don’t know what to give him. I tried the internet and their suggestions are. I wanted something different to him.

 

Suho and I met at the mall and we did some window shopping. Sadly, he was nonchalant the whole time which is weird.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"I’m asking if you're okay." 

"Yeah. Yeah. Everything's fine." He shrugged.

"Are you sure? You seem indifferent." I narrowed my brows.

"I’m fine. Stop worrying about it, Kyungsoo." He smiled.

"If you say so."

Baekhyun's idea was pointless. Suho wasn't active during our window shopping. He didn't give any hints about what he wanted instead he kept on insisting me to check this studio to look at cameras and photos.

"Why?" I whined as he dragged me along the crowded halls of the mall.

"Oh, nothing." He answered.

"Check it later." I said as I yanked his arm to the opposite direction. "Let's go watch a movie instead."

"Please, Kyung." He said with pleading eyes. "It's just for a minute."

"Fine." I mumbled in defeat. "How can I say no to you."

"Yay!" He cheered for a moment then proceeded to the studio.

I actually find photography interesting. Maybe that's one of the reasons why I agreed going with him to this studio.

We arrived at this space in the mall. The place also sells cameras and other photography paraphernalia.

"Hello, welcome to EXO studio. What can I help you with?" A tall man with black hair and scary looking eyes said as we entered.

"Hello. We're just looking." Suho said.

He then scanned the place and checked some cool SLR's and tiny digital cameras and I didn't do anything but follow. He was smiling when he saw the stuff with a little 'ooh' and 'ah' there.

He was fixated on one particular camera. It's a Canon EOS 1D Mark IV as it said on the tag.

Maybe he wanted that as a gift, I thought.

I checked the price and I’m not giving him that. It's too expensive. I don’t have that amount of money to buy that.

The tall guy at the counter slowly approached us. "A Canon EOS, good choice." He said with a smile.

Suho smiled back and agreed. "Yeah, the specs are amazing."

"We have photography classes too. Well, if you're interested." The guys said. "Oh, how rude of me. I'm Tao at your service." He extended his hand for us to shake.

"I’m Suho and this is Kyungsoo." He said.

"So are you gonna get that?" Tao asked.

"Oh, no. We just checked. Nice shop by the way." Suho replied.

"Okay. My shop is open anytime so don’t hesitate to visit again."

"Will do, Tao." Suho said. "We'll go now."

Then we waved our hands goodbye.

"Can we watch a movie now?" I asked as we headed out of the shop.

"Sure, love." He said then we went straight to the theater.

 

3 more days and it's the big day.

The intensity of my panicking increased. I still don’t have a gift for him.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are no help and Suho is not giving any hints. I asked my other friends and they too were no help. One more guy to ask for help and he is my last hope.

I knocked on the door of Suho's unit and Luhan opened it.

"Hey, Kyungsoo." He greeted. "Suho's not here."

"I know." I said.

"Oh so you're here for me then?"

"Yeah. Can I some in?"

"Sure sure. I’m sorry." He said as he let me enter.

I sat on the couch and rested my head.

"Can I get you anything? A drink, perhaps?" He asked.

"No thanks." I replied. "I need help."

"Okay. What's the problem?" He sat across from me.

"As you can see, our first anniversary is in three days and I don’t have any idea what to give him." I snapped. "I’m freaking out, Luhan!"

"Woah! Chill out, Kyungsoo!" He was surprised.

"Chill out? Chill out? How can I chill out? I have a freaking deadline!" I snapped again.

"Snap out of it! Relax." He said as he shook me.

It took me a matter of second before I calmed down.

"I’m okay now. Will you please help me?" I pleaded. "Suggestions, tips, anything will do."

"I got one."

"What is it?" I was hopeful for an awesome suggestion.

"Don’t think about the stuff you're gonna give him but think about him." He said calmly.

"I don’t get you." I raised a brow from confusion.

"Think about Suho. What is he to you?"

"Well he's my boyfriend." I said the obvious.

"Dig deeper. That's what you should do."

"Okay."

"Give him what makes him...well him. Something that reminds you of him and him of you."

I let out a small oh.

"Something that will make him happy and loved."

"I-I think I have an idea now." I finally said.

"Well there you go! Problem solved."

"Thank you, Luhan!" I said then I gave him a tight hug. "Really, thank you."

"Don’t mention it, Kyungsoo."

He broke off the hug and said, "Now go, you still have time to get the perfect present."

"I will. Thank you!" Then I headed to the door.

"No big deal. I’m glad to help." He smiled then quickly added another suggestion. "Remember, it's the thought that counts."

I chuckled. "Thanks."

Then I went on my way to buy the perfect gift.

 

---------------

 

It was like any other morning. There was a slight chill that filled the room. The sun was up and I can feel its heat illuminates on my face. I work up the energy to turn over away from the heat. I heard noises outside. Everyone's awake but I didn't budge. 5 more minutes.

Then I felt a pair of soft pair of arms crept above and slowly encircle my chest. I drowsily open my eyes and instantly smile from what I saw. His face was inches away from mine. 

"Good morning, love." My beautiful boyfriend he greeted as I felt his hot and minty breath. "Happy anniversary." He pulled me closer and gave a peck on my lips.

"Good morning too." I replied. "And happy anniversary." I pecked him back.

I was nudging for him to let go but he didn't.

His hug tightened, put his leg around me and started nuzzling on my neck. The sensation of his nose playing around my nape gave me giggles.

"Suho" I giggled. "Let me go!"

"I don’t wanna." I cutely pouted. "I want more kisses."

"So you want kisses with my horrible morning breath?" 

"I don’t care." He smiled. "They're still kisses. Especially kisses from you."

I blushed from his words.

"But I insist." I said not changing my decision.

"No." He shot immediately.

I gave him a scary glare that made him give up.

"Okay, your highness." He said in defeat.

"Just gonna freshen up. Be right back." Then I headed to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face then quickly rushed back to my room. I didn't even notice the two guys greeting me as I went back to my room to continue what I left there.

"So where were we?" I said ily after closing and locking the door.

"Ohhh." He uttered. "I like this Kyungsoo." Then a y smirk grew on his face.

"Well this Kyungsoo has been yours for a year now. So...." I slowly climb on my bed and placed myself on top of him.

He gulped as I stared in his eyes and started caress his toned chest. 

I cupped his face and lean in to kiss him hard. I opened my mouth so I can let him in and play with tongue. I can taste the sweet and minty flavour from his that made me love this kiss more. I playfully bit his lover lip and it.

I adjusted a little so I am straddling him then I started to make motions groin area that made Suho moan. I left his lips and started kissing and nuzzling on his neck. I on his skin to mark my territory. I was still straddling him and I felt my member hardened from the friction and i can feel his deep panting.

"I only wanted hugs and kisses and some cuddling." He said weakly. "But I'll choose this any day."

"Oh yeah." I whispered in his ear. "You wanna kick this up a notch?"

"Yes please. I would love that." He said politely.

I find it y when he's submissive.

"Are you hard right now?" I asked after I bit his earlobe even though I know he is already.

He nodded. "Please... I want you now. "

Of course I wanted to do this with him but I want to play around first.

I gave him a mischievous grin then said, "I’m hungry. Let's eat!" Then I pulled away.

"What?!" He was taken aback. "Let's do this now!"

"But I’m hungry." I jokingly said.

"Come on!" He gripped my wrist. "Just 5 minutes."

"No."

"3 minutes?" He was hopeful but my answer was still a no.

"We'll continue this tonight?" Then I winked.

"Tch. Such a tease." He rolled his eyes.

I just giggled from his disappointment.

 

 

 

"Where are we going?" I tightened my grip in his hand

"It's a surprise, Kyungsoo. We're getting there." He said calmly.

"Faster! This blindfold is itchy."

We then stopped walking after a few second. 

"And now you open your eyes!" He said as he removed the blindfold.

I opened my eyes and I saw a yacht in front of me.

"What is this?" I blankly asked.

"It's a yacht silly." He giggled. "It's ours for the night."

I’m speechless.

"Come on!" He grabbed my hand and climbed inside. "I think dinner's ready."

"Welcome, Kyungsoo and Suho." Lay greeted us as we entered the yacht. "The special dinner's ready. Please follow me."

I looked at Suho demanding an explanation but he just smiled at me. We then made our way to a small dining room and everything was grand. The ambiance was great, the music was romantic and the whole atmosphere of the place was just amazing.

I was speechless all this time because all these emotions just keep on mixing and mixing clouding my mind to process everything.

We then ate after and the food was scrumptious thanks to Xiumin. The dinner was romantic as always but this time it was extra special. Not only because it's our first anniversary but it's because I can see in Suho's eyes that he's really happy. He’s happy like I am. 

Then we headed to the pool area that's exposed to the night sky. We just lounged there and held each other's hand.

"Oh before I forgot!" Suho exclaimed. "I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"I'll just grab something from inside. It will be quick." Then he headed inside.

I shivered from the cold air that blew through me. I grabbed my bag and checked if I brought my present for him. I think it's a perfect time for me to give him this.

He came back with a box in his hands. He sat down and handed it to me.

"Here you go, Kyungsoo. Happy anniversary!" He smiled and kissed me.

"What's this?" I asked about the box.

"Open it."

So I did. I opened the box and I thought I had enough surprises for the day.

"It's- It's that beautiful camera you've been eyeing in that shop." I said.

"Yeah. I remembered you wanted photography as your hobby so I gave you this." He shyly answered. "Check inside the box. There's more."

I checked and I found a receipt and a schedule for photography classes.

"I enrolled you to that photo class with Tao." He smiled. "I want to see you do what you wanted to do when we were kids."

"I- I don’t know what to say." I stuttered. "This is too much, Suho."

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight. "This is too much but...thank you!" Suddenly my sight is getting cloudy from tears.

"Nothing is too much for my Kyungsoo." He said. "You are worth it and I love you."

That made me cry in his arms.

"I love you too!" I cried.

I pulled away and wiped my tears away. Then I grabbed my gift from my bag and handed it to him.

"It's pretty simple compared to your gift but that came from my heart." I said still sobbing.

He opened the gift and he took out a gold necklace with an angel holding a violet stone as a pendant.

"It's beautiful." He said in awe. "I'll wear it right now."

He wore it and it was perfect on him. The way the necklace sparkled was similar to his lovely smile.

"I got that specially made for you... because you're also worth it." I said smiling. "It's an angel because that represents you. A guardian, a lover, and an amazing person. It's perfect on you." I added.

"I- I’m speechless."

"I got in gold and violet. Your favourite colours!"

"Thank you, Kyungsoo." He reached out and hugged me. "This is perfect and I love it. Anything from you I’ll love and treasure forever."

"Anything from you too." I said then we kissed.

I broke off the kiss.

"Let's take a picture of this moment. It's perfect for the first picture of this camera." I exclaimed.

I took out the camera and pointed it at us holding it up carefully. We posed and I snapped a photo and it came out better than I expected. You can see the love in the picture. We were both happy in the picture with his arm around me.

"We are a cute couple."

"I couldn't agree more." I replied and kissed him. Then I snapped another photo with our lips together.

He pulled me closer and I felt secured around his arms.

"I love you Kyungsoo-ah."

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you too."

Then we kissed, savouring ever second of it, under the stars.

And at that moment, we were inseparable.

 


A/N: Finally got this one. /throws confetti in the air/ 

I might as well post this now. Busy days ahead. TT~TT

I already started on writing the one-shot sequel for this one.  /throws confetti again (like one sentence. that counts right?)

Just reposting the last chapter. ^_^