13

Inseparable

The sensation of the kiss is amazing. It's sweet but passionate. It was innocent but at the same time it was explosively hot.

We lingered a little more with our bodies close and feeling both of touches from each other. I cupped his face with my free hands and I felt his hands go down to my sides, all the way to my waist and pulled me closer as if there's still space between us.

I slightly opened my mouth letting his tongue in. I shuddered from the contact of his tongue to mine but I vanished as soon as our tongues intertwined. I tilted my head a little and pulled him closer so he can go deep inside. He explored mine and I explored him.

We stayed like that a couple of minutes and I broke off the kiss wishing it could last forever, to catch my breath.

I looked at him and he was smiling. "That was..."

"Amazing." I finished his sentence.

Both of our faces reddened and I covered my face with both of my hands. "This is embarassing." I muttered.

He chuckled then removed my hands from my face. "No, it's not." He smiled. "This is special." And he gave me another peck on the lips.

He glanced at his watch and said, "It's getting really late. We should hurry up cleaning." He observed the place, "And this is going to take a while."

"After this, go home and shower. I feel sticky and gross." I said as I get rid of red crumbs from my forearm. I look at him and he was grinning.

"Shower...together?" He said teasingly.

"What? NO!" I quickly protested hiding another blush from the idea.

"I was just kidding." He chuckled. "Let's get back to work." And we did.

He cleaned the mess we made on the floor and I continued on washing the dishes. Then settled everything by arranging the stuff back to their places and the kitchen is spotless.

"Im tired. I wanna go home now." I complained as I grabbed my stuff and proceed to the door.

"Im with you." He said as he held my hand and interlocked our fingers. "Let's go home."

I gripped his hand harder. "Let's go."

We closed the shop and continued to walk back to our dorm.

"So, what now?" I asked starting a new conversation.

"What?"

"Do we have to DTR or something?"

He made a quick twist in his hand that made me yelp and made me face him. He grabbed my other hand and asked smirking, "What do you want? Hmm?" 

He was looking at me intently that made me a little nervous.

"U-uh. Well... I like the idea of us..." I gulped. "...us being together."

"Well that settles it!" He chimed. "We're together now. I love the idea of us being together."

Im speechless.

"In fact, that idea kept running on my mind like forever." He continued.

"R-really?"

"Really." He answered with a smile and he kissed my forehead. "I love you, Kyungsoo-ah."

"I love you too." Then I embraced him.

I broke off the hug. "Let's go home now. You're too sticky. Yuck!" I said teasingly.

We continued walking and we finally reached our dorm.

A note was posted on Suho's door.

Suho,

Xiumin's spending the night here.

It would be best if you sleep somewhere else.

-Lulu

"I dont need to know what's going on inside." He said rolling his eyes.

"Uhm...You can crash at my place." I said rather shyly.

"Great!" He happily exclaimed. "I mean, okay."

I chuckled. Looks like he wanted to stay with me after all. I'll thank Luhan and Xiumin later.

We went inside and the unit was quiet. 

"The two are alseep. Better be careful." I whispered loud enough for Suho to hear.

"No problem."

We went straight to my room and I was about to prepare the bed before Suho spoke, "Wait. I'll sleep with you?"

"The couch is too small for you. If the cold floor is comfortable enough, be my guest." 

I felt his arms drape around me from behind, "I'd be more comfortable if I sleep beside you though."

I felt blood was rushing to my face and that annoying sticky feeling again.

"Ugh. Sticky. Shower. You go first." I said.

"Okay. I'll leave the door unlocked in case if you wanna join me." He said with a wink.

"In your dreams." I stuck my tongue out. But the i felt the idea was nice.

He chuckled, grabbed a towl and went to the bathroom.

I was done settling the bed and my pajamas. I sat on the mattress contemplating everything that just happened tonight. The party, his confession, the hot kiss, and him becoming mine. I smiled and blushed at the same time.

Then I think about Suho, my boyfriend, inside the bathroom, and taking a shower. The things that I would do... I shook my head hard trying to get rid of dirty thoughts. 

I suddenly heard his voice infront of me.

"Are you okay?" Suho said confused. He saw might've saw me shaking my head wildly and I didn;t notice him enter my room.

I looked up and my eyes grew wider than before. I felt my jaw drop from seing heaven's work of art that is Suho's body.

He's half- and only a towel is covering his waist down. His hair is still damp and it looks so y against his forehead. There were still droplets of water on his chest and I followed one as it ran down to his toned abs.

I felt his finger push my chin up, closing my mouth. I gulped.

"I said, are you okay?" He asked again smirking and leaned.

"Yeah. I am." I lied.

"Really?" He leaning closer.

I can smell the the minty flavor from his breath and the vanilla fragrance from his hair. He used Chanyeol's shampoo.

"Really!" I cried. i noticed I was already lying on the bed and him on top.

"Okay then." He straightened himself.

"I'll just grab some clothes here okay? I'll cleaned them later." He said while rummaging in the drawers with his back facing me.

"Dont worry about it. Just dont disorient my stuff."

Then he slowly loosened his towel and before I could see his crack, i grabbed my towel and ran to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and went straight to the shower.

As the water is continuously pour over my head, i keep on telling myself to relax and dont act stupid.

"He's your boyfriend now. Why are you so nervous?" I asked myself.

"You're becoming awkward again."

"Ugh. It's him isn't it?"

"I hate him. Well, not really."

"Did you see his body? It was the first time you saw it." I squeeled.

"Kyungsoo, look at you. Talking to yourself."

"You're crazy."

"I love you, Suho." And my monologue ended.

I stepped out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. No more sticky sensation on my skin and on my head.

I went inside my bedroom to get dressed. I saw him lying on the bed, finally clothed, staring at the ceiling. He looked at me as soon as he noticed that I entered.

"Wow!" He chimed and whistled. "It's my first time seeing you half ."

I quickly covered my torso. "Shut up!" I blushed. "T-that makes the two of us."

"So what did you think?"

"About what?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"My body." Then he flexed his arms.

I scoffed and he giggled.

"I won't dress here. I'll just grab my clothes and go back to the bathroom."

"Okay." He replied.

I expected him to object but that didn't happen. So I grabbed my clothes, went to the bathroom, and quickly changed.

I rushed to my room, dried my hair a little more and sat on the bed.

Before I know it, Suho quickly grabbed me and started tickling me crazy.

I was laughing hysterically with tears on my eyes. "Stop it!"

"Not until you say 'Suho's body is hot'"

"Nope." I denied and he tickled me even more.

I can't take this funny sensation so I gave in.

"Fine! Fine! Suho's body is hot!" I cried in defeat.

"That's better." He said and he made me face him.

"Tch. I only said that so you can stop tickling me."

"Oh really?" And he's starting make these tickling movements with his fingers.

"No." I looked away. "You're body is....hot" 

He chuckled and cupped my face.

"You are too precious for words, Kyungsoo-ah." He said with twinkling eyes.

"You are too special for words, Joonmyeonie-hyung." I answered and addresseed him as I called him before.

He smiled and teary eyes and he kissed me. His lips were so soft and warm so I kissed back.

"Let's take it slow. Okay?" He asked as he broke off the kiss and I happily nodded.

I made myself comfortable beside him and I lied my head on his chest, feeling and hearing his heartbeat, and wrapped one arm around him. 

I nuzzled on his chest and secrely sniffed it, he smelled so good. 

"Good night, Kyungsoo-ah."

"Good night, Joonmyeonnie-hyung."

"I love you." We both said at the same time.

I silently chuckled then falling into deep slumber.

 


A/N: OMG. I wish this happens in real life though.

So what you did you guys think?

Thank you for your comments! Those never fail to make me happy.

Comment comment! <3