4

Inseparable

My mind was still process to what just happened earlier.

I can't think straight. My mind was torn between being pissed and being glad he's back.

No. I must be pissed that he's back just because.

And to think that he's now Suho, a names that means guardian.

Guardian? Really now? The guy must be on crack like Chanyeol.

 

And speaking of Chanyeol...

"Why the hell did you do that?" He screamed behind me.

I spun around on my heels facing him "And what do you want me to do, huh? Jump up and down for joy? I dont think so."

"You could've at least be nice to him." Chanyeol said still loud. It's obvious from the tone of his voice that he's disappointed. He's not angry, just disappointed.

"He doesnt deserve my kindness. He deserved what happened to him earlier, the door slamming at his face."

"But-" Chanyeol is trying to interupt.

"But what? WHAT?!" I asked him, shouting. "You guys know what happened right? I told you everything! I dont wanna go back to that road again and end up being hurt. Seeing him made me agitated!"

I looked at Baekhyun who was intently listening to our conversation. Baekhyun, please talk some sense to your boyfriend.

"He's now Suho you know. He was really cool before and he's cooler now." Chanyeol replied.

"What makes you say that? You just met him again this day."

"I just know it." He's smiling now. "He told me-"

"I dont wanna hear what he said. Let's call it a day, guys." I was walking my way to my bedroom.

"He still thinks about us, Kyung." Baekhyun said. So he's on Chanyeol's side after all.

"He just wanted to see us again. He missed us, badly." His boyfriend added cheerfully.

"Well, i didn't" Then I closed the door behind me.

I felt like I was lying to Chanyeol and importanly I felt like I was lying to myself.

 

-----

 

"You are my bestfriend okay? We will always be together!. We will be inseparable!"

My eyes suddenly opened from my slumber. I remembered that time again. He promised that he wont leave me. He promised that we will be inseparable.

You know what they say, "Promises are meant to be broken." and Joonmyeon or now should I say Suho, is the only significant living and walking proof of that quote.

"I need to wash my face and brush my teeth." I groaned as I got up from my bed.

My stomach made a noise. "I need food too."

I looked at my phone to check the time and also check if there were any messages. No messages but it was 9:30 am.

As I was about to open the door, holding the know, I felt like my stomach twisted when I heard laughter in the living room.

I heard Chanyeol and Baekhyun's laugh but there was another one. It's him.

I had two options before opening the door. One, i will stay on my bedroom enduring this hunger and this horrible morning breath or... Two, is to man-up and go outside and let them see me in my pajamas and bed hair.

Number one. I'll go with number one. I dont want him to see me like this. It's embarassing.

What am i thinking? Im hungry and i dont care about him seeing me like this.

Yeah, i dont care about him. I keep reminding myself.

I made a deep sigh before I opened the door.

"Good morning, your highness!" Chanyeol greeted me.

"Had a good sleep? You were in your room for quite a long time." Baekhyun said.

I looked at Chanyeol. I looked at Baekhyun. Then I looked at him. He was smiling.

I scoffed. "What's good in the morning when one person ruined it already?" 

Suho's smile disappeared. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom.

"He's not really a morning person." Baekhyun assured at Suho.

Im not just a Suho person. I thought.

 

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I might as well take a bath now.

Everyone knows that bath time is always "deep thinking" time. So while I am taking a bath, I can't help but think about Suho. It's not because I miss him or anything but i have a lot of questions concerning about him.

Why did he leave at the first place? He hates me and he disgusts me.

Why is he back now? To make me remember that he hates me.

Why is he Suho now? Because he is the exact opposite.

Did he really miss me? No he was just playing me and my friends.

Okay, this session is not really working at all. I keep asking questions and im the ones answering themselves.

I hate you Kim Joonmyeon. You're making me insane just by coming back.

 

I went out of the bathroom and i noticed Suho wasn't there anymore.

"He already left. He was going to this meeting or something." Chanyeol said as he was munching on his pizza.

"Did I ask why he's gone already?

"Nope. I had a feeling you were about to." He replied grinning.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "I need to put some clothes on."

As I got of my room after dressing-up, the couple were snuggling each with each other.

Baekhyun head was lying on Chanyeol's chest and he was sniffing it shamelessly.

"Ehem!" I broke them off from their own world.

"Oh!" Baekhyun was surprised.

"Uh- Want some food? You haven't eaten anything since you woke up." Baekhyun said. "Here, have something to eat." offering me the food.

Seeing the food made me hungry. There were pizza, buffalo wings, bacon strips and orange juice.

I was about to get one pizza slice then something came on my mind.

"Where these from Suho?" I asked.

"Well, yeah." Chanyeol replied. "He visited so he brought some food."

"Who would even deny free food? It's from Suho, our old friend." Baekhyun added.

"Im not eating these. I'll just eat some cereal instead." I was about to go to our small kitchen then Chanyeol asked

"Why are you like this Kyung?" He was getting annoyed this time.

"No. The real question is, why are you guys like this?" I corrected. "He didn't just leave me, he also left you guys!"

"Because we still love him as a friend. He's still special to the both of us, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun replied.

"And because we're not ing bitter." Chanyeol added. "Admit it Kyungsoo! You're just bitter! Get over it! It's been 5 years for heaven's sake!"

I was taken aback. This wasn't the Chanyeol I know.

"Come on babe, let's go somewhere else." Chanyeol said while grabbing Baekhyun's hand and went to the door.

"But-" Baekhyun is trying to protest.

"We'll be back if you're done being a bitter ." Chanyeol said without a goodbye.

"Chan- " Baekhyun is trying to protest but no avail.

"See you later, Kyung!" Baekhyun said before closing the door.

 

I dont know what to say.

Maybe i am just bitter, maybe I was so caught up in the past that I can't move on.

My dear friend is now against me. this is not the reality I wanted.

I guess Chanyeol is right. Maybe I should give him another chance.

And for the first time since Suho got back, i felt alone and awkward again.

 

 

----

A/N: Okay, i understand if you guys will unsubscribe because I admit this is a stupid chapter.

Im so sorry! I feel like updating everyday but i end up  dissatisfied with the final product. My creative juices were not being squeezed lately.

I just added more drama so yeah, not really helping.

Thank you for the new subscribers! I love you guys! :D

Comment and feedback are much appreciated! 

 

Did you guys notice? Numbers now are the new chapter titles since I at making them because i feel like Im giving everything away with just a title. lol