5

Inseparable

"Forget about the cereal, these buffalo wings are delicious" I exclaimed before I take another bite from the food im eating.

"Suho knows his ."

Suho. Just thinking about him gives me chills down my spine.

It took a moment to process every word Chanyeol said. Everything he said were right but I do believe that I have every right to be mad at Suho.

I just dont get it why he's on Suho's side. We've been friends forever and the reason he just gave me was just the tip of the iceberg.

He doesn't know everything. He's aware of the details but he's not with the pain.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"Hey." Baekhyun peeked behind the door. "You okay?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you're full." He giggled. "Look. There's only one piece left!" He was pointing at the remaining piece of the wing on the plate.

"Yeah. It's tasty." I shyly replied.

"And you said you weren't going to eat those." Chanyeol said appearing behind Baekhyun.

He looks relaxed now.

"Ch-Chanyeol-" I stuttered. "I - I -"

"It's okay Kyungsoo-ah. Everything is fine now." He said looking down at the floor.

"Finally talked some sense into his noggin." Baekhyun assured.

"Yeah, about what happened earlier." Chanyeol still looking at the floor. "Im sorry."

"Chanyeol..." I tried to interrupt.

"It's just that I missed Joonmyeon-hyung so much that I simply want everything to be happy that he's back." He's now facing me. "Then I forgot about you Kyung. I forgot that he left you brokenhearted and I know it's not a big joke. What I did was insensitive of me. I was so selfish. Please... please forgive me."

I dont know what to say so I just ran up to him and hugged him tight.

"It's okay, Chanyeol. I forgive you"

"Thank you, Kyung" He then give me a tighter hug.

"Well! That settles everything!" Baekhyun happily exclaimed.

I broke off the hug. "You did a great job, Baekhyun."

"I know. I know." Giving a proud smirk.

"He did do a great job. He's the only one who can make their way through my stupid stubborn head." Chanyeol said then giving Baekhyun a peck on the lips.

Baekhyun blushed from Chanyeol's action.

"Well, as a token of gratitude to the two of you, im going to cook your favorite..." They didn't let me finish.

"KIMCHI SPAGHETTI?" They both said then made these awkward happy dance.

I laughed from the happiness of the two. Im glad everything is back to normal between the three of us.

"Kyung, i promise I will be fair now. I really really really do!"

"You better not break that." I smiled.

 

After we finished eating the food left and cleaned everything else, I checked my phone for any messages. There was one and it's from Kris.

From: Kris

Kyungsoo, please come to the cafe today @ 11. Lunch is on me. It's urgent. 

I looked at the clock and it's 11.

. Im late and i haven't even dressed yet.

I rushed to my room and wore decent clothes to wear after all it's just an urgent meeting.

Urgent meeting. So maybe that's why Suho had to leave.

I came out to my room and saw my friends acting all lovey dovey. Rubbing their noses with each other and both giving small pecks on the lips.

I should probably go now before I disturb them. They practically live in another dimension when these two are alone.

When I was about to leave Baekhyun asked, "Hey, Kyung! Where are you going?"

"To the cafe. I got the job I wanted."

"Really? That's great!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Yeah..uhm not really."

"How come?" Baekhyun got confused.

"Well..." I was making my way to the door. I had enough discussions for today. "I-am-going-to-work-with-Suho-in-the-same-shop-so-yeah-okay-thanks-bye!"

"WHAT?! How co-"

I closed the door and ran.

 

Only a couple steps and im gonna be at the cafe.

I stopped my pace. What should I do? Everyone's are gonna be on me. This is so embarassing. I already gave a bad impression on Kris for being irresponsibly late. And another thing, Suho is going to be there too. What am I supposed to do? Dammit.

I'll just ignore him. No personal stuff at work, just pure business.

I stood infront the shop and Im surprised it was closed but I see people inside. Three of them to be exact.

I went inside and I immediately saw Kris stopped talking and shot a blank look at me.

"You're late. That's not a good thing for a new employee to do." He said seriously.

"I-im sorry. I read your tex-"

He laughed. His face disappeared. "It's okay. No worries Kyungsoo! I was just kidding!"

"Good one, Kris" I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Since the both of you are here, let's get officially started with this orientation." He said with a smile on his face.

"But before that... Kyungsoo, meet your new co-employee. I hope you're going to be good friends with, Suho"

Not really.

I faced him but not really looking at him, forced a weak smile and greeted him with a 'hello'. Im expecting that this bastard will say hi or smile gloriously or something. 

He just looked at me then back at Kris.

"Okay!" Kris broke off the awkward tension and finally started with the orientation.

What the hell? He just ignored me? Not even a hello. What?

 

I wasn't completely focused on our activity. I was wondering why he ignored me. It's not that im concerned or anything, it's just that...it's not him.

Thinking about him is just a waste of time. I shrugged and paid attentively to all of Kris's instructions, tips and everything we need to know.

We didn't talk with each other the whole time even though I had this feeling like he's boring a hole in me through his eyes.

I brushed off that feeling.

"Well, that's pretty much it! I hope you guys are prepared." Kris said ending this whole workshop.

"Yes, Kris. I am." Suho answered with confidence. He is a star student after all. I rolled my eyes.

"How about you Kyungsoo?" He asked me.

"Huh? Uh. Yeah. Im ready too" I answered with a weak smile.

"Since you guys are 'ready', I want the two of you to work this Saturday. Only the two of you" Kris was grinning?

"What? I thought it was going to be next week!" I exclaimed. I feel like everything is being rushed. "And you're not going to assist us or something?"

"Relax, Kyungsoo." He was smiling like telling everything's fine. "Don't freak out. Lay and I are gonna be here with you guys but the two of you will do all the work."

"But-" Suho cut me off.

"Im ready Sir." There goes his proud smile.

"Dont worry, Kris. I'll be here. I wont disappoint you!" I answered with a smile too.

"Now that's the spirit!" Kris' face brightened. "See you on Saturday, the both of you. Fighting!" 

"You better move along. it's getting late." Kris is ushering us at the door.

No. Im dont wanna walk with him going back. I must think of a reason to stay behind.

An idea popped up.

"Ah!" I was holding my tummy. Both of them looked at me with confusion. "Looks like the cookies we tried today are acting up on me."

"Oh!" Kris already knew what I was talking about. "You can use the bathroom."

"Thanks" I replied then I went my way to the bathroom.

I smiply stayed inside for about 10 minutes. I already know that Suho is already home if he left without me.

I flushed the toilet and open the faucet pretending im washing my hands.

I stepped out of the bathroom. "Thanks Kris. I feel so much bette-"

I saw Suho sitting on the chair infront of Kris. I thought he left.

"Oh you're done! Now you guy get going before any funny business run around these corners." He said.

"Oh my god no." I whispered to myself.

"What's that Kyungsoo?" Kris heard it. I just shook my head.

"Well okay. Take care you guys!" Kris was waving us goodbye. "Suho, take care of Kyungsoo. Alright?"

Suho just smiled and nodded.

I walked faster. I dont want to talk to him yet. Not now, my mind is till not made up.

I should better run. I need to getaway from all these thoughts running through my mind that actually dont help at all. Im still confused.

When I was about to make a run for it, he grabbed my hand and turned me around.

I was shocked from his action. I stood there then I saw sincerity in his eyes when I looked at him with my wide ones.

"Kyungsoo-ah. I missed you..." 

No this not going to happen.

"Please, let's talk."

 

 

 

----

A/N: Update! Yay!

Sorry if I wasnt able to update last night. I was not feeling well and I also felt like I disappoint my readers.

Anyway, I got through all of that! Initially, I wanted the last part to happen around Chapter 8 but I feel like you guys will get tired of waiting for some KyungMyeon goodness so here it is!

But I know Kyungsoo isn't giving up that easily. Mehehe >:D

Thank you for the new subscribers! You mean a lot. I get my drive to write from you! 

Comment and subscribe! Happy reading!

 

PS: Have you seen Chanyeol and Suho's fancam pics from the expo? *DEAD*

and D.O.'s beatboxing omg. Is there something our precious Umma can't do? *DOUBLE DEAD*