11

Inseparable

So into u~

The song was stuck in my head for hours now. After that night, i was smiling from ear to ear. I was just happy.

It's Saturday again and I was still smiling when I woke up. I prepared for work and I went straight to Suho's dorm. I knocked and seconds later, he opened the dorr and he's also prepared.

"Good morning!" I said with a smile.

"Good morning, Kyungsoo-ah" He replied then ruffled my hair.

"Aish! I just fixed that for today." I pouted. "Now you ruined it."

I was trying to fix my hair until he held my wrist and said in the most comforting voice, "Let me."

So I obliged and let him fix my hair. "Dont make me look stupid." I kid.

"I won't." He continued to work on my hair and seconds later he's finished. "Done!"

"Is it okay now?"

"It is."

"I trust you okay." I narrowed my eyes.

"Don't worry. You look good." He said then pinched my cheeks.

I blushed at his statement and he chuckled.

"Come on. We're going to be late." He circled his arm and rested his hand on one of my shoulders and went to the cafe.

 

As usual, it was a busy day for us. There were a lot of customers today. Suho was all over the place serving and waiting tables while I got busy in the register and making the drinks. Maybe an extra hand would be nice, then I thought about Luhan. 

Luhan. Im finally relieved that there's nothing going on between him and Suho. Im also glad Suho cleared the air between them.

While I was cleaning the counter and eyeing on the coffee stain beside the huge coffee maker, I heard a familiar voice. "Hey, cutie."

It's Luhan. I hope he's just here for the coffee.

I turned around and greeted him. "Hi, Luhan! What can I do for you?"

"Hmmm. I'll try the Coffee Vanilla Frappuccino."

I punched his order in the register. "Anything else?"

"Nothing. That's it." He said with a smile.

He paid and i gave him some change. I went to the counter and made his drink.

"Suho told me something interesting last night at the karaoke place." I heard him behind say. I thought he went to his table. Looks like he's going to wait for his drink at the register.

"Really? What did he say?" I was curious.

"Something about me and dropping my hints." He giggled.

"And? What else?" I was really curious.

"He only treats me like a brother."

"Well that's...unfortunate...sort of." I said as I finished his frappuccino. I turned around and gave him his drink.

"But that wont stop me from fooling around." He said with a smirk. "Nothing serious now."

I forced a laugh because I thought this was over.

Then I saw Xiumin step out of the kitchen holding a tray of freshly baked blueberry muffins.

"Kyungsoo, here's the new batch of blueberry muffins you requested. Be careful the muffincs are still..." He paused for a moment and I look at him but I saw his gaze was on Luhan and Luhan was also at him. "...hot." He gulped and continued.

He nearly stumbled as he gave me the muffins and turned bright red from the embarassment. He gave a quick look at Luhan, smiled, then went back to the kitchen, stumbling again. I can't help but laugh at his dorkiness.

Then I heard Luhan giggled. He looks like he's on dreamland. "Who is he?"

"He's Xiumin. He's our pastry chef."

"Xiumin." He smiled. "He's cute."

"Yeah. We call him bun somtimes." I laughed a little. "Baozi, Kris and Lay calls him that."

"I wanna get a taste of that bun." He said flirtatiously.

"What?" I was confused. Is Xiumin his addition for his 'adventure'? "So how about Suho?"

"Suho? He doesn't like me anyway so why bother."

"I see." I replied. Im not worried anymore.

"But Xiumin, there's something special about him." He sighed. "I wanna know more about him."

I complaining cry was heard behind Luhan. "Can you please move now? You got your drink already!"

"Luhan, let's talk later. There are people waiting in line." I said. "Hurry now."

"Okay. Later okay?"

I nodded, assuring him I will talk to him later.

I faced the new customer. "May I take your order Ma'am?" 

 

"We are closing early today." Kris whispered in my ear while I was finishing up a White Chocolate Mocha.

"Why?"

"Just because." He smirked. "Last 3 orders and it's closing time."

"Dont you think it's too early?" I asked.

"Who's the boss here?" His voice was stern.

"You, Kris. Im sorry." I dropped my head, embarassed to look at him.

"It's okay, Kyungsoo." He chuckled. "Clean the place afterwards. Got tell this to Suho, alright?"

"Sure thing, Kris."

Then Kris went back inside the kitchen.

"Suho!" I called him. He was cleaning a used table then he glanced at my direction. "Come here. I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Last 3 orders and then it's closing time."

"What? It's still 6 pm." He was also confused like I was.

"I know right? Then we clean after."

"Alright. If you say so...but why?"

"Just because." I answered him by quoting our boss.

"Huh?" He raised one eyebrow.

"Again, I know right? That's what I thought too."

"I dont get it." 

"Apparently, we have a sketchy boss." I laughed a little and so did he.

"Back to work then." He said then we continue working.

 

The three orders were done and we put a closed sign on the door. We cleaned up as soon as the customers left. Suho was arranging the chairs but something caught my eye. It was a lonely customer remaining inside the cafe, it was Luhan.

"Oh crap. I forgot about him." I whispered to myself. So I approached his table and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, Luhan. It's closing time." I said.

"Yeah, i noticed. It's too early dont you think?"

"Boss' orders."

He chuckled. "Figures."

"So anyway, we can talk now...I guess." I sat on a chair across him. "You know, if you still want to."

"Of course, I want to." He was enthusiastic. Looks like he's serious with Xiumin.

"You like him do you?"

"I dont know." He was blushing. "Maybe I am."

"Oooooh." I teasingly poked his rib. "Looks like Xiumin's not just a play thing to you now, huh?"

"I...i guess so." He said as his blush reddened.

I got an idea.

"Wait here alright."

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Gonna grab something important." I winked then I made my way to the kitchen.

As I was about to enter, Lay blocked the way.

"What the? Move, Lay. I need to get Xiumin." I said with a tint of annoyance.

"Sorry, Kyungsoo. The kitchen is off limits right now."

"Why? Im an employee." 

"Just because." 

What is up with people?

"Fine." I said in defeat. "Can I just get Xiumin? Just for a moment? Please?" I pleaded and luckily Lay called him.

"Yo, Baozi! Kyungsoo wants to talk to you."

Seconds later, Xiumin appeared and i heard him whisper to Lay, "Just take care of everything else. It's almost done." That was too loud to be a whisper.

I got curious on what they were talking about but I shrug it off because it's the time for Xiumin to talk to Luhan.

"What's up, Kyungsoo?"

"Nothing much but I want you to meet somebody." I said with a smile.

"Really? Who?"

"Just follow me." Then we proceded to Luhan's table. 

It was just a few more steps until Xiumin grabbed my wrist and turned me aroud.

"It's him right?" He asked.

"Well obviously. He's the only customer left." I chuckled.

"But..but..." He was stuttering. 

"But what?"

"Do I look good?" He said while straightening up and fixing some creases in his uniform.

"Good. Like a bun." I grinned and he lightly punched me in the arm.

We reached Luhan's table and Luhan was surprised too.

"Luhan, I want you to meet Xiumin."

"H-Hi, Xiumin." Luhan shyly said and extended his hand.

Xiumin took and shook it, "Hi, Luhan."

I can see the love stares from the two of them.

"Now I will leave you two alone." i said as I tiptoed my way out.

Luhan looked at me and mouthed a 'thank you' and I just nodded.

I went back to the counters and cleaned the remaining places. Then I heard a voice behind me that made me jump. 

"What you did was so nice of you."

I turned around and it was Suho. I punched his arm. "Yah! Dont sneak on me like that again."

He circled his arm around me. His touch sent shivers down my spine. He made me face the two lovebirds at  the other side of the cafe.

"Look at Xiumin and Luhan. They look so cute together." He said. "Thanks to you."

"What can i say. Im a match maker." I jokingly said. "And an adorable one." I laughed from my conceitedness.

"Yeah, you are." He silently agreed.

"What?"

"Nothing." Then he look away.

Seconds later, Kris called us three to get inside the kitchen. "It's something important." He said.

But before we can go inside, Xiumin dashed infront of us while holding Luhan's hand. Suho and I looked at each other. We were both confused. 

Then a loud 'SURPRISE' was heard as the two of us entered the kitchen.

 


A/N: Yay for update! Hope you guys like this one.

I ship XiuHan more than i ship HunHan. HunHan shippers please dont kill me.

Please look forward to the next chapter.

Talk to me. Comment comment comment <3