Sleep

I'm Sorry

After the dinner, they watched some movies till late night. Luhan and Yoona sat down on the floor and all of their attention to the movies, didn't notice that Seori already slept on the couch. 

After the last movie ended, they realised the sleeping Seori. 

"Eh, she slept already?'', Yoona said.

"Looks like so... It's okay, I'll take some pillows and blankets here"

"So, where I'm going to sleep?"

''You're going to sleep with us"

"Oh o-ok"

''Wait for a while k?"

"Ok", she said while slowly sat on the couch where Seori was sleeping, not to wake her up.

__ __ __

"Come help me with this", Luhan said to Yoona.

"Sure", Yoona stood up and walked towards him.

"The movies ended?"

"EH Seori-ah, did we wake you up?", Yoona said, walking towards Seori after done helping Luhan with the mattress.

"Hmm not at all. My back hurts that's why I woke up"

"Come here to oppa", Luhan said, already sat on the mattress.

"Let's go unnie"

"No it's ok I'll just sleep on this couch", Yoona replied while pointing the couch where Seori just slept.

"No you're going to hurt your back. Come sleep with us", Seori pulled Yoona's hand.

"But your oppa will sleep there too", Yoona said. Luhan just pretended not to hear that.

"No don't worry. I'll sleep at the middle. And I'll make sure oppa won't do anything to you. I'll beat him if he does something 'illegal', ok?"

"B-but-"

"No buts. Trust me please? Unnie~. I really want to sleep with you. Plus you'll go back home tomorrow right? Unnie~ please please please?'', Seori said cutely while doing some aegyo.

*Even if I say no, she will surely keep on going to ask me. It won't hurt if I just sleep there right? Just this once. It's not like Luhan even like me. But why I'm being so sad when I say this?*, Yoona talked to herself.

"Unnie?"

"Ha what? Oh okk sure, why not", Yoona stuttered.

"YEAH! Oppa, unnie will sleep with us!"

"..."

"I think he slept already", Yoona said to Seori.

"Oh I think so too. Let's sleep unnie"

''Ok"

"Come here", Seori patted the empty space beside her while she slowly lay down.

Yoona walked to the space where Seori just pointed and quickly lay down.

*Is she really sleep beside me? I mean beside Seori. Why I'm being so happy? HAISH stop that Luhan*, Luhan slapped his face. *OUCH it's hurt!*