Seori

I'm Sorry

"WAH, it's been a long time I've been to your house. But I guess, nothing's changed huh?", Yoona told Luhan, while walking inside his house.

"Yeah, quite so. Hey, I want to introduce some-", Luhan being cut down by a girl running down from upstairs.

"OPPA, I'm hungryyyy. Ehh, who's that?'', the girl asked.

"Who's her, Luhan? I never seen her before.'', Yoona asked Luhan.

"Seori-ah, come here. Let me introduce you to this hmm.. bad unnie'', Luhan called the girl.

"YAH LUHAN, I'm not a bad person"

"HAISH whatever, you're a bad person.. to me"

"NO I'm not"

"HAISH stop it you two. Oppa, faster introduce her to me", Seori said.

"Oh I forgot. Seori-ah, this is Yoona. She's my friend. No scratch that, my best friend. She's going to spend her night here. Yoona, this is Seori, she's my sister. She just came from China today", Luhan explained.

"OH, you never told me you have a sister?"

"Hmm, I don't think I need to tell you that", Luhan said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oppa, you just told me she's your best friend but you didn't tell her you have a sister? What best friend are you?", Seori said.

"Yeah that's true. I even told you I lost my par- hmm nothing", Yoona said.

"You lost what unnie?"

"HMM nothing, how old are you dear?", Yoona asked Seori.

"Me? I'm 7"

"HAISH, how could you two left me out. Seori-ah, you said you hungry right? Let's go. We're going to eat outside. Yoona, you've eaten yet?", Luhan cut the conversation between the two of them.

"Of course not yet, I even didn't eat my breakfast yet. I'm busy packing my bag this morning", Yoona answered.

"What?! You didn't eat anything since morning? You're going to be sick. Oppa, palli let's go. Yoona unnie will die if she don't eat anything", Seori said while pulling Luhan's left hand and Yoona's right hand.

"What are you talking about? She won't die if she don't eat for a day", Luhan said, jealous because his sister cares so much about Yoona.

"I guess someone is jealous"

''HUH?"

"You're so slow, let's go. Your unnie gonna die soon Seori-ah''

"HAH? PALLIIIIIII"

 

__ __ __

They arrived at a restaurant after a while.

"Seori, just order anything you want", Luhan said to his sister.

"Really oppa? Wahh.", Seori said while flipping the menu. "But oppa, what about Yoona unnie? She didn't eat anything yet", Seori continued.

"Yeah, how could you forget me", Yoona said, pouting

*HAISH, why did she must be so cute?*

"Fine, you can order anything too. It's my treat today", Luhan said after the monologue he had.

"YEAHHHHHHH!", Yoona and Seori high fived.

 

They had a walk after the lunch with Seori in the middle while holding each one of their hands. They looked like a young family having a walk.


HAIII I'm back. Sorry for this chapter. But I'm trying my best. Actually, I don't want to have any drama scene in this story. A girl likes Luhan and Yoona being a kind girl let Luhan go and sort of cause... I don't know how to write dramatic story and I just want this story to be short. However, if I have some times, I will do.

To tell you, in this story, Luhan is a korean. I don't know mandarin HEHE

And the next chapter, it's going to be about their night at Luhan's house. I already have a plan, but being the lazy brat I am, I will postpone it to another day. I will update tomorrow, but I'm not sure yet cause my mother keep asking me to clean the house since yesterday as the preparation for the Eid. You know, fasting month coming to an end already, SOB SOB it's sad.