He Found Out?

I'm Sorry

Ever since the day Yoona knew her sickness, she decided to spend her times with Luhan as much as she can. She didn't want to be alone; without Luhan by her side... if she can. But you know, she needs to go to the toilet alone.

Just the sun rises, she'll go to Luhan's house when the day off. And she'll only go home after the sun sets. Luhan is getting more curious about her sudden changes, so he decided to ask her about that. Everytimes he did, she'll just said, 'Is it wrong to be with you?' with a pout. After a few times, Luhan just let her be.

__ __ __

Today, Yoona asked Luhan wandering around Seoul. Almost every part of Seoul they had been today. It's tiring for Yoona but... she knows she'll regret later if she didn't do this.

They were walking around the park when they saw an ice-cream parlor by the road side.

"Do you want one?", Luhan asked Yoona.

"Yes sure, your treat right?"

"HAISH ok ok. But next time it's your treat ok?"

"Depends. HAHA"

"Fineeee, you go and wait first at that bench over there"

"Yes sir HAHA"

 

With that, Yoona went to the bench Luhan pointed just now. She was thinking whether Luhan needs to know or not. While Yoona was still in her thought, Luhan already sat beside her on the bench. Yoona surprised but quickly acted like nothing happen. Luhan gave one of the ice-cream to Yoona.

 

"What were you thinking?", Luhan started.

"Nothing, I just enjoy the scenery", Yoona said.

"Yeah, like I don't know you"

"..."

 

It's becaming awkward after both of them decided to eat the ice-cream quietly.

 

"You have something to tell me right? Don't lie Yoona. I knew you since forever", Luhan broke the awkwardness.

"W-What ar-are you talking about?", Yoona looked at Luhan.

"See, you're trembling. You can't lie to me. I know you better", Luhan said with I-want-to-know-the-truth face.

"I don't have anything to tell. S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y", Yoona said, annoyed.

"...", Luhan stayed silent.

"P..pu... PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm just kidding you idiot HAHA", Luhan laughing hardly while holding his stomach.

"YAH YOU BRAT HOW DARE YOUUU! .... COME HEREEEE", Yoona tried pushing her ice-cream towards Luhan's face.

"HEY I'm just kidding. Don't take it seriously", Luhan said while holding Yoona's wrists with both his hands; stopping Yoona's ice-cream from reaching his face. "HEY Yoona relax, HAHA", Luhan said, still holding Yoona's wrists. 'Luckily i've eaten my ice-cream', Luhan said in his heart.

"Mommmm, look at that couple over there, they're so sweet", a kid said to her mother. "YEAH, your dad and I always do that before you know KEKEKE", the kid's mom replied.

With that, both of them straighten up. "No we're not a couple", They said together at the same time. They're blushing so hard till their faces as red as tomato and avoiding each other gaze.

 

After a while, it back to normal. Then, they had a little walk before going back home.


OMG i know i haven't updated for so long. I just couldn't find any idea. But after watched my friends' actions, i got somes HAHA. thanks to them! and, I changed my writing style. My friend said it's quite confusing :)