Mistaken

I'm Sorry

Yoona has been moved to the ICU. Luhan stepped into the ICU with heavy steps. After a few seconds, he reached Yoona's bed. He couldn't look at Yoona. His head hung low. 'Yoona...'.

He went beside Yoona, but couldn't go nearer her because of all the tubes around her. "Yoona, why? Why must you?'', A tear rolled down his white face. "Yoona, you know I love you but why must you do this to me?'', Many tears came down on his red cheeks. "Don't you love me too?'', He asked Yoona although he knew Yoona won't reply him.

"I know you can hear me, Yoona. Come to me and hold my hand. Just... hold my hand. I know... I'm just your best friend, I can't fall in love with you. But.... I can't stop myself. I can't stop my feelings for you. I can never look away from you'', Luhan kept on talking with heavy tears on his cheeks.

"I love you, Yoona. Just wake up.... please. Look, I'm even begging you right now. Yoona-ahh''

''Yoona-ah, I will do everything you ask me to do. But you need to wake up first. If not, I don't know what you want me to do for you''

''Yoona, I will sit on my knees, if that will make you wake up. Just please, listen for me. Just this once''

"Yoona, stay by my side please. I need you. I'm not strong without you. Seori also needs you. Everyone needs you''

Luhan paused to take a breath.

''If you weren't here, who will walk by my side to the school? Who will eat with me at lunch? Who will cook for me when I'm lazy to do anything? Who will accompany me to have a walk, shopping, eating ice-cream after school? Who will listen to my problems? Who will nag at me when I do something wrong? Who will console me when I want to cry? Who will calm me down when I get mad? Who will be there by my side when nobody is there for me? Who, Yoona? Who.....?''

"I don't have anyone. I just have Seori and you. Just both of you. My parents don't understand me. You understand me better. Yoona, I need you", Luhan fell onto the ground. He cried and cried while his hands rested on Yoona's bed, near her right hand. Tears were flowing down intensely on his cheeks, making ways to the floor.

"Sir, please calm down. To the outside please'', A nurse said to him. Luhan didn't respond. He didn't move at all, except for his tears. He kept on crying. The nurse held his shoulders to make him stand on his feet, and wanted to bring him out but suddenly, 

TICKKKKKK~ (I don't know which sound to use). Luhan turned back along with the nurse. He felt like the world stopped moving. The time stopped. He lost of words.

 

 

Yoona's chest started moving up and down. She lost her breath. The monitor beside her showed a straight line. 

 

"Yoona-ahhhh!", Luhan shouted. Some nurses took him out while the others rushed to Yoona.

__ __ __

"SIR, PLEASE CALM DOWN!". Luhan struggling to get a loose hold from the nurses. "No! I want to meet her! No, I NEED TO MEET! I NEED TO SEE HER! LET ME GO! I WANT TO GO INSIDE!", Luhan shouted at the nurse.

Seori came running to her brother. "OPPA! WHAT'S WRONG?!"

Luhan looked at her direction. "Seori-ahhh", Luhan calmed down after saw Seori. The nurses let him go and he automatically sat on his knees, hugging Seori for the second time today.

"Oppa, what happened? What's wrong?", Seori asked, looking worried. Luhan didn't answer, or to be exact, he couldn't answer. He cried and cried with Seori in his arms. People who were passing gave them a sad, pity, concern look. 

Just then, a group of nurses pushing a bed caught their attentions. The body of the person on it covered by a white sheet of cloth. 'Yoona?' Luhan saw it and quickly ran towards the bed and took the cloth away. "Sir, what are you doing? We're going to bring this man to the mortuary. Please step away'', A nurse said and quickly pulled back the cloth, covering the dead body.

Luhan went back to Seori, felt relieved. He lead Seori to a near bench. Seori decided to keep quiet cause she knows, even if she asks her brother, he won't answer.

 


So I guess this story gonna end soon. I thought I wanted to finish this today, in this chapter but I think it's gonna be long so I decided to separate it. And I'll already thought of the ending, and I think I won't change it. Just keep on that ending. *Luckily my exams over*

 

And guess what, I've change to a fangirl right nowwwww. EXO-M IS GOING TO COME TO MY COUNTRY THIS DECEMBER!!!!!!! OH MY GOD I FEEL LIKE DYINGGGGG! AND IF IT IS EXO-M, THEN LUHAN WILL BE THERE TOO. I REALLY WANT TO GO BUT I'M NOT SURE WHETHER I CAN GO OR NOT. OH MY PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT MY PARENTS WILL ALLOW ME TO GO. OH MY I.... I CAN'T SAY ANYMORE. I LOST WORDS. JUST PLEASE, PRAY FOR ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEE >< 

*Okay, enough of fangirling* I know you guys get annoyed right now. Sorry, HEHE.