Just Like Another Day

I'm Sorry

"Wahh yesterday was a great day ever. I really want to hang out again AHHH", Yoona said happily.

"Yeah, it was so awesome. And remember, you need to treat me back. Save your money cause I'm gonna spend it all for me"

"Just because of an ice-cream I need to let you have all my money to yourself? Hey I'm not a bank"

"I didn't say you're a bank. I said you have to tr-"

"Yeah whatever, we're going to be late so faster a bit"

"Just say you don't want to treat me"

"Oh you're so brilliant HAHA"

"Seriously you're really a stingy brat"

"You know me well"

__ __ __

 

They were on their way home, talking, laughing and joking together.

"So Luhan, you free this weekend?"

"Hmm not sure, why?"

"I want to hang out again AHHH"

"Yeah whether I'm free or not I'm so sure you'll still ask me to accompany you"

"HAHA, I think I want to stay at your house. It's been awhile. I just stood in front of your door whenever I went to your house before. Can I?"

"Nope, you can't"

"AHHH WHYYY? I miss your house"

"You don't miss me?"

"HAISH'', Yoona slapped his arm lightly. "I've been seeing you for like every second. I'm tired of your face already"

"How could you say that to your best friend? TSKKKK"

"YOU KNOW ME WELL, LUHAN-AH"

"Then, you can't go to my house, FULLSTOP"

"OH Luhan, please? please?"

"Then, show me some aegyo"

"No I won't"

"Then no coming to my houseeee", Luhan walked away.

"Oh fineee", She ran and stood in front of him. "Luhan-ah, bbuing bbuing~", Yoona's face turned so red.

'Oh my god is she even a human?' Luhan said to himself.

"OMO you're not cute at all! Don't show me that anymore", Luhan turned his face to the opposite side; preventing Yoona from seeing his blushed face. He quickly ran away.

"But you're the one who asked for it!", Yoona said half shouting while chasing him.

'HAISH like I don't see your red red face'


OH the title. I feel like dying. I really can't think any good one. And sorry for not updating for like.. a week? WAHH I'm a good author. And for the silent readers, I'm not going to force you subscribe this 'amazing' story, but leave a hint for me to know your existence HAHA. And I'm not sure whether I can update more cause you know, my homeworks are like the Eiffel Tower already. But I'll make sure I have times to update.