Acting Weird

I'm Sorry

''Hi Yoona'' , Luhan said. ''Oh hey. You're early today. Usually, you'll come 10 minutes before school starts HAHA'', Yoona replied. 

''Yah, stop teasing me, you kiddy''. ''EH Hello~ I'm not a kid ok'', Yoona said, with a fake angry face. 

''Yes you are''. ''No I'm not!''. ''Yes you are''. ''NO I'M NOT!''. and they continued fighting till they arrived at the school.

 

YOONA'S POV

KRING~

''Yah, let's just continue this during recess'', Luhan said, still unsatisfied. ''Okay, no problem. I'll make sure I win this time'' *cough cough* 'Please not now', I said in my heart. 

''Yoona, what's wrong?'', Luhan asked. He looked so worried. ''Oh nothing. You go to the class first. I'll be there in a few minutes'', I said. '

'Where are you going?'', Luhan asked again. Here he goes again, being extra caring. HAISH. "Just somewhere. Faster go. You're gonna be late'', I replied. 

''No, I'll go with you'', Luhan said. Just why is this guy so stubborn?! ''NO!''. '' I'LL . GO. ''. 

Seriously, he really wants to follow me? Okay then. "You wanna go to the washroom with me?''. ''....Oh- really? HAHA.....~ you just go alone then HEHE'', he said. 

"HAHA, you're so funny Luhan. Just now you really want to go. But now, HAISH *cough cough* and tell the teacher about me'', I started running knowing that he'll find out if I stood there longer.

 

AT THE WASHROOM

'' *cough cough* I'm sorry Luhan. I'll tell you when the right time comes''.

 

MINUTES LATER

''I'm sorry Mrs Lee. I've something to do just now'', I said, scared. ''It's okay, go to your place now'', Mrs Lee replied. ''Thank you, Mrs Lee''.

''Yah, what were you doing? It's been like an hour you know'', Luhan said. Besides best friend, we were desk mate too. Our class teacher arranged us boys with girls because it sure will become so noisy if girls sit with girls and gossiping while boys with boys acting cool around girls in their gangs.

''Nothing. SHHH~ Mrs Lee is gonna be mad'', I could sense Mrs Lee was looking at us while explaining the maths problems.

''Oh okay, I'll get the answer later'', he said, still wanted to know. ''Whatever'',  I said.

 

LUHAN'S POV

RECESS

'' *cough cough* Luhan, you go to the cafeteria first. I'll be there later'', Yoona said, covering with her handkerchief and quickly ran to the washroom. She got a habit, bringing handkerchief wherever she goes.

''Hey you, wait... HAISH you little kid, seriously"

 

THE CAFETERIA

"HAISH where is Yoona? 10 minutes left before the recess end but still she didn't show up'', I said in my heart. Suddenly, "Hey Luhan'', I heard Yoona said.

When I turned back, I got so shocked. "Hey, what's wrong with you? You look so pale! I thought you were a ghost just now", I said, jokingly. But about her face, I wasn't lying. She did look so pale.

"No, I'm okay'', she replied. ''No, you're not'', I disagreed with her. "Let's go to the-'' . ''NO. I'M. OKAY. LUHAN'', she cut me with a serious tone. "Fine", I gave up, but still worried bout her.

__ __ __

KRING~

"Finally, *sighing* ", Yoona suddenly said. "Hey you're okay?", I asked her again. "Yes, let's go home"

 

__ __ __

"There the ice cream parlor. Let's-" . "Let's just go there tomorrow", she said, cutting me off. ' What's wrong with her lately?', I muttered.

 

THAT NIGHT

'I wonder what's actually wrong with Yoona. She has been acting weird lately-' . Suddenly, beep~ "Eh, Yoona?" 

FROM : YOONGIE <3

TEXT : Luhan, you go to school first tomorrow. I need to settle up something. SO SORRY :'(

'No, I must go with her and settle up that 'something' together. I can't-'  beep~

FROM : YOONGIE <3

TEXT : and.. I want to go there alone. A.L.O.N.E. alone. Don't you dare follow me. This time, I'm being serious. So please.......

I got so curious, "Where actually she's going?"