Crying

I'm Sorry

"UARGHHH", Luhan yawned.

"Oh oppa, you awake?", Seori asked from the kitchen.

"Yes. What are you doing?", Luhan asked back.

"I'm helping Yoona unnie with breakfast"

"Luhan-ah, I think it's better if you help us too", Yoona said while carefully flipped the pancake.

"Ok, coming", Luhan running to the kitchen.

"Yah oppa, go wash yourself first!", Seori shouted at Luhan.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I'll be back"

"And don't forget to fold back the mattress", Yoona reminded Luhan.

__ __ __

"Done!", Seori shouted.

"Oh, it's done already? Wah!'', Luhan came to the kitchen, rubbing his wet hair with towel.

"Yeah, if we wait for you coming out from the bathroom, we'll eat this as lunch'', Yoona teased Luhan.

"Oh I'm sorry"

"...''

''What are we waiting for? Let's eat!", Seori shouted once again and put some pancakes on her plate.

"Seori, take one first, don't waste'', Luhan said, strictly.

"Yes oppa", Seori answered and put back the pancake and left one on her plate.

"Luhan-ah, because you didn't help us with this, you'll wash the dishes after we've done eating ok?", Yoona looked at Luhan.

"Ok, no problem"

"Don't wait anymore. Let's eat!", Yoona suddenly said. 

__ __ __

After done with the breakfast, Luhan stood and walked to the sink while the other two went to the living room.

"Yoona unnie, you must go back today?"

"Yes"

"Can't you go back home tomorrow?''

"No I can't"

"Why?"

"I need to do my homework. And I can't leave my house for so long. I must take a good care of that house"

"Oh really? Why?"

"Cause that house is the only thing that my parents left for me"

"Where are your parents, unnie?"

"..."

"Unnie?~"

"Seori, come here", Luhan heard Seori's last question and quickly called Seori over.

"Ah why oppa?~ I just want to have a conversation with unnie"

"Come here. NOW"

With that, Seori quickly running slowly to Luhan before he get mad. Luhan told Seori to clean up her room.

"Oppa, my room is clean. Why do I need to-"

"Just go and clean it up please", Luhan said with a serious tone although there has a please in his sentence.

"Fine''

After Seori's back out of Luhan's sight, he walked to Yoona who had her head hanged low, playing with her fingers with the tv on. He slowly sat down beside Yoona.

"You alright?", Luhan asked, concerned. He turned off the tv.

"..."

"Yoona-ah"

"Yes, I'm alright"

"I know you ar-"

Yoona put her head on Luhan's shoulder. Tears started to roll slowly from the end of her eyes.

"Spill all of it out. I'm okay with it", Luhan rubbed Yoona's head.

"Sob...Sob..."

"It's okay. I'm here. Let them out"

"Luhan-ah.. sob.. I'm so... sob.. sad.. sob... sob"

Luhan didn't say anything. He listened to all of Yoona's words. It's been a long time he saw her crying of her parents.

"...", After a while, Luhan didn't hear anything from Yoona.

"Yoona-ah?", Luhan turned his head to Yoona's side. 

*She's sleeping. ... S-so be-beau-beautiful*

Luhan kept on staring at Yoona's face.

 

After a while, he slept with his head on top of Yoona's head.