Final

I'm Sorry

After a few minutes, another bed passed in front of them. Luhan wanted to go to the bed, but a doctor stopped him right away when he's on his way towards the bed. "Are you Yoona-ssi's relatives?''. "No, but I'm her best friend'', Luhan said, he felt really worried. 'Please don't say...' "I'm sorry sir, we tried our best... but we couldn't save her'', The doctor said while patting lightly Luhan's right shoulder. "W-what do you m-mean by that?". "I'm sorry.... but''

 

''Yoona-ssi died at 9.25 PM today"

Everything felt like nightmares for Luhan. He couldn't think straight. He couldn't talk even a single word. He broke down and burst out. He couldn't control his feelings. Seori went to him and hugged him, she didn't know about Yoona... yet because Luhan asked her to wait for him at the bench when the doctor told him about Yoona.

"You can see her at the mortuary for the last time... If you want'', The doctor said before left to finish some stuffs about Yoona. "But wait'', The doctor was searching for something in his pockets before giving an envelope to Luhan. "She told me to give this to you''

__ __ __

Luhan walked with heavy steps to the mortuary. He held tight of Seori's hand although his energy drained away from crying. He opened the door, and saw Yoona's stiff body lying on a metal table. 

He made his way to Yoona, his shaking hand went to the end of the white sheet that covered Yoona. He paused and closed his mouth instead with his hand, to prevent himself from crying more. Seori got curious and she pulled the sheet a little bit.

"U-un-unnie? Yoon-na-Yoona unnie? Don't tell me...'', Seori said and looked up to his brother. "Oppa, is this true? Am I seeing things true?'', She added, "Oppa, this is a nightmare right? OPPA! ANSWER ME!! I'm dreaming, right? Please tell me I'm dreaming''

"Seori-ah, I want to say that too if this is just a dream'', Luhan said and sat on his knees.

"Unnie! YOONA UNNIE! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! DON'T LEAVE ME! DON'T LEAVE LUHAN OPPA AND I! UNNIE, DON'T DO THIS! DON'T BE LIKE THIS! I HATE SEEING YOU LIKE THIS! UNNIE WAKE UP QUICKLY! I WANT TO TALK TO YOUUUU! I NEED YOU BY MY SIDE UNNIE, SAME GOES TO LUHAN OPPA! HE NEEDS YOU TOO! I KNOW, HE LIKES YOU! OPPA NEVER ACTED SO GENTLE IN FRONT OF ANY GIRLS EXCEPT YOU! PLEASEE, WAKE UP AND TELL ME THAT THIS IS JUST A DREAM!", Seori said while shaking Yoona rapidly.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US, UNNIE? WE NEED YOU! UNNIE, DON'T MAKE ME LIKE THIS! I CAN'T LIVE WITH JUST LUHAN OPPA HERE. I NEED YOU BY MY SIDE! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!", Seori said while her tears streaming intensely, passing her small red cheeks.

The small girl kept on shaking Yoona and told her to wake up while Luhan watched her and burst in tears everytime Seori sobbed.

__ __ __

Back at his house, Luhan tore the envelope which the doctor gave to him earlier, gently. "This will be our memories'' 

 

To my dearest friend, Luhan

I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about my disease. I really want to tell you, but I've decided just to keep this to me because I don't want you to be hurt, *although I know you won't, even a little bit, HAHA :)* 

Luhan, I know I won't live any longer because of my disease, that's why I'm writing this. If not, I won't write things like this. Whatever, but I'm so happy I got to meet you. Since young, you are the only one I've got. And I promised to myself that I will always make you happy, because you are the one who delight my days with your lame jokes :P

And........... I promised to myself too that I won't fall in love you right when I knew about my disease, but I failed. HAHA, I'm such a stupid person. 

Luhan, if you want to know, I'm crying while writing this. Even if you don't want to know, I'm just telling you that I am really crying right now. I don't know why, maybe because I won't see you again? Maybe because I can't talk to you anymore? Maybe because I can't do anything with you after this? But just one thing that I'm sure I will do even after I died, ...... I will always love you.......... forever.

Luhan-ah, I know, you really want to hear me calling you oppa, even once. But I couldn't make your wish comes true. I'm too late now. And I'm trembling while writing this you know. But I will make it true now, and I hope your wish will come true although just by words.

Luhan oppa, I'm sorry because I didn't tell you about my disease.

Luhan oppa, I'm sorry because I didn't tell you everything about me although you are my best friend.

Luhan oppa, I'm sorry because I didn't be a good friend to you.

Luhan oppa, I'm sorry because I didn't listen to your words although you want the best for me.

Luhan oppa, I'm sorry because I keep on doing what I think I'm right although you are the one who actually right.

Luhan oppa, I'm sorry because I kept you waiting in front of my house everytime I woke up late.

Luhan oppa, I'm sorry because you had to piggyback me when I fell on the ground.

Luhan oppa, I'm sorry because I always finish up your money.

Luhan oppa, I'm sorry because I made you embarassed when I ate ice-cream like a kid beside you.

Luhan oppa, I'm sorry because of everything I've done towards you.

Luhan oppa, I'm sorry for everything.

Lastly,

Luhan oppa.........

 

 

 

I'm sorry because I love you with all my heart.

 

 

Sincerely,

Yoona :')  

 

Luhan could see some inks on the paper spread out, because of Yoona's tears. 

"Yoona-ahhh'', Luhan said to himself before putting the letter back in the envelope and put it on his chest.

__ __ __

 

Luhan and Seori were on their way to the grave. They didn't talk at all, Luhan kept his focus on the road while Seori who was beside him, just staring outside the window.

After a while, they arrived. They witnessed the funeral, Luhan tried to keep his tears in while Seori already burst out. Luhan held her shoulders, comforting her although he, himself was hurt by Yoona's dead.

Because of holding it too much, a tear made his way along Luhan's cheek. He didn't wipe it away because he knew that even if he wipes it, the other tears will follow that tear. And his guess was true. Tears kept on flowing down, and somehow managed made their way to the ground.

People who were looking at both of them also couldn't stand but joining them flooding the cemetery. 

"Losing someone in such a young age, I can't stand it too, but young man, pray to god, and I'm sure she will be happy instead of sad seeing you crying like this. From what I see, she is so special, way so special to you, but trust me, just pray and hope she is happy there, in heaven'', An old man suddenly said while resting his wrinkled hand on Luhan's right shoulder.

Luhan couldn't hide his shock after heard the old man's words, but he just nod. "Thank you'', he added with a low voice.

__ __ __

Everyone already left the cemetery but Luhan and his sister didn't even flinch, and sat on their knees instead. 

"Unnie, I miss you already.........................''

 

 

 

 

"Yoona, I know I'm too late, but I still want to say that,

 

I'm sorry if I'm not being a good friend to you.

I'm sorry if I was not by your side when you need me.

I'm sorry if I was not by your side when you fought with your disease, alone.

I'm sorry if I made you mad before.

I'm sorry if I didn't make you happy when we spent our times together.

I'm sorry if I was annoying towards you.

I'm sorry if you felt hurt with my words.

I'm sorry if you felt that I was just a burden for you.

I'm sorry if I couldn't make you happy.

I'm sorry for everything.

And what I am so so so sorry about is,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for not returning back your love.

I love you so much,

Im Yoon Ah''


Ahhh the story ends here. I'm sorry I make you guys dissapointed. I tried my best. I know I lack of many things, but I hope you guys will still like my story :)