Passed Out

I'm Sorry

Few boring weeks has passed after the incident where Yoona's hand hit Luhan's face. 

"Ahhh, a boring week comes again.....'', Yoona said while walking lazily with a pout on her face. "Yeah, next week is our final exam. AHHHHH I hate this!'', Luhan who was beside Yoona said with a frustrating tone. "You know what, sometimes I think that it will be way better if there aren't any school'', Yoona said. '"But if there aren't any school, then we will be a fool + idiot + stupid people ever for the rest of our life'', Luhan replied. "Yeah, you right. I never thought about that''.

After a few minutes, they arrived at their school. They greeted their friends while walking to their lockers.

"Luhan, you go to the class first. I need to go to the restroom first'', Yoona said while handing her books to Luhan. "And please, bring my books with you to the class and put it on my desk. Thank you Luhan. I love you!'', Yoona said while running quickly to the restroom. She turned her head back to the front right after she finished her words. "YAH! Haish that brat....'', Luhan walked to the class. "Did she say I love you to me? Or I'm the one who heard it wrong? AHHHHH I'M SO HAPPYYYY. You're so lucky Yoona, someone handsome, cute, clever guy like me, like you. NO NO. I LOVE YOU. HAHAHAHA' .... 'WHAT AM I THINKING?!', Luhan said while hitting his head a few times before all the books fell down. All the attention were on him when they heard a fall sound. "AH, it's nothing. Don't look at me. Go back to what you all was doing just now'', Luhan said while picking up all the books. 'HAISH stupid Luhan', Luhan said while putting an embarrassed face.

 

While in the restroom, Yoona was coughing badly. "It's not it right? I hope so", She continued to cough severely. 

But then, Yoona suddenly fell on the floor. 'Ahhh, my head... It's soooo hurtttt. Oh right, it's been a month already....' Yoona said in her heart while holding his head. "A-any-anyone, h-hel-p-help me-me'', With that, she passed out. Blood came rushing out from his mouth and spots of blood on her hands.

After a while, luckily, a nerd girl came to the restroom. Right after she entered the restroom, she saw Yoona was lying down on the floor. "OH MY GOD who is this lying on the floor?'', She rushed to her and sat on her knees. "Hello, hello, hey wake up. Oh my god wake up'', She said while slapping Yoona's cheeks softly. She then started to slap a little bit roughly when Yoona didn't respond to her at all. "Oh my god what must I do? Ah I'll just call the teacher'', She ran out of the restroom and called for the teacher in the hallway. "TEACHERRRRRRRRRR!'', She shouted while raising both of her hands in the air and running like a mad person.

"What's wrong?'', A teacher came to the girl and asked. The teacher got panic when she saw the girl shouting for teacher and came rushing towards her. "Huh huh huh huh'', The girl panting hardly and held her knees before she continued, "Mrs. Park, someone passed out in the restroom'', She said after got her breath back to normal. "WHAT?!!!! Which restroom?'', Mrs. Park asked while shaking both of the girl's shoulders rapidly. "The one at the end, at the corner. I saw many blood around her'', The girl replied. "Okay, you go called some nurses to the restroom while I'll go check her there. MAKE IT FAST!", The teacher said before made her way to the restroom.


Okay I'll just finished this story fast. I think it's gonna be another one or two chapters going on after this. And sorry for the randoms here~