Sorry Prince

I'm Sorry

"YOONAAAAAA!", Luhan called Yoona after arrived in front of her house. Unfortunately, there wasn't any answer from Yoona. Luhan kept on calling her but still, she didn't answer. He then decided just to call her.

"Yah, I'm in front of your house. Faster go out!", Luhan said right after Yoona answered his call. "Hmm?", She replied with a husky voice. "...    don't say you didn't wake up yet.....''. "YAHHHHHHH! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UPPPPP?!"

 

KRING~

"It's all because of you. We're late todayyy. Luckily we make it'', Luhan said while panting hard. After Yoona done dressed up in her uniform, they went straight to the school. Both of them running so fast until they lost their breath. "And you, why you didn't wake me up?", Yoona said while squatting down. "What time did you sleep last night?'', Luhan asked while they walked quickly to their lockers. "Hmm, not sure''. "What did you do?''. "I was finishing my homeworks''. ''Haish you brat''. With that, they walked along the corridor until they reached their classes.

 

KRING~

Lunch time came. They walked to their lockers to keep their books. Then, the went to the canteen.

"Hey, how about Seori?'', Yoona asked curiously when they walked together side by side to the canteen. "What do you mean by Where is Seori?", Luhan gave Yoona a question instead of answering her. "Yeah, you know. You're at school right now. How about her?", Yoona looked at him. "Oh, I send her to my neighbour. While I'm at school, she will stay there. Don't worry about her", Luhan said right after they stepped in the canteen. "You go and search for seats, I'll buy the lunch'', Luhan said and walked away. "Okay~''

 

After a boring day, the bell finally rang. 

KRING~

"Ah, finally", Yoona said while stretching. Her right hand accidentally met with Luhan's precious face who was sitting beside her. "YAH! YOU!", Luhan said while looking at her intensely. "Oh sorry prince. I forgot you love your face so much''. With that, Yoona ran across the class and went out through the door to her locker.

"IM YOON AHHHHHHHH!"

''Oppsss, sorry'', Yoona said, still running while giggling.