Worried Luhan

I'm Sorry

"What take Yoona so long?'', Luhan mumbled to himself in the class.

 

"Yoona-ssi, wake up. Yoona-ssi'', Mrs Park put Yoona's head on her lap right after she saw Yoona lying on the floor. "MRS PARK! I BRING THE NURSES!", The nerd girl suddenly shouting panicly when she stepped in the restroom making Mrs Park shocked a little bit. "Thank you girl. You can go back to your class'', Mrs Park said while straighten up. The nurses took Yoona to the treatment room. "Yes Mrs Park'', The girl then made her way to her class.

"I think it's better to take her to the hospital immediately. I don't think it's a slight injury'', The nurse said when Mrs Park went in to the room. "Okay, I'll tell the school officer. I'll call the ambulance too'', Mrs Park replied but the nurse suddenly stopped her. "No need. We already called the ambulance. They're on their way here right now''.

 

Lunch time came, but Yoona still didn't show up. Luhan has made many phone calls to her, but she didn't answer any of the phone calls. In the end, Luhan just sat on his seat after searching for Yoona everywhere. "Yoona, where are you?''

 

Luhan couldn't pay attention to the teachers, he kept on thinking about Yoona for the whole day. He kept glancing to the door, hoping for Yoona to come in. But still, Yoona didn't come. "Yoona, please, don't make me worry''

 

Bell rang, as a sign that school is over. Luhan went to his locker first and then to Yoona's, putting her books that she asked to be put on her desk that morning. Suddenly, "Hey, I heard someone passed out this morning'', A girl said to her group. "Seriously? Where?'', One of her friends asked. "I'm not sure but they said in the restroom right at the corner, and it's a girl''. "Actually I heard it too, but I think it wasn't true so I just let it go'', Another girl said.

 

'It is Yoona? .... Eiii no way', He went home alone after making sure once again that Yoona wasn't in the school.

__ __ __

"Oppa, I want to see Yoona unnie'', Seori said when Luhan just finished showering. "I don't know where she is. I just met her in the morning today'', Luhan said sadly. "Then, call her'', Seori said, still didn't give up. "I had. But she didn't pick up-'', Suddenly, Luhan's phone ringing. He thought it was Yoona at first and his face lit up but when he looked at the caller ID; unknown number, his face turned sour back. 

"Hello'', Luhan answered. "Hello, is this Luhan-ssi?'', The caller asked. 'You call me, then asking whether I'm Luhan or not'. "Yes I am. Who's there?'', Luhan said. "I don't know who to call. I couldn't find both of Yoona-ssi's parents' number, so I end up calling you. Before I tell you what's going on, what is your relationship with Yoona-ssi?, The caller asked another question that made Luhan got confused. "Hmm I'm her best friend. Why?'', Luhan replied after paused for a while. "I guess you still have the right to know. I'm from the unit of the hospital. I want to tell you that Yoona-ssi is in the hospital right now-''. ''Wh-what ar-are you talking a-about?'', Luhan said, shocked due to the news he just heard. "Yoona-ssi is in hospital right n-'', The caller couldn't finished her word when Luhan went to Seori who was watching the television and got her wrist without saying anything, he didn't even turned off the television. "Oppa, where are you taking me t-'', Seori didn't finish her words but got shocked after looking at  Luhan's face. His eyes were full of tears.

__ __ __

"Yes, what can I help y-'', Luhan went straight to the front section of the hospital with Seori tagging along behind him. But as soon as the receptionist asked him, he cut her off instead, "Where is Yoona?! Yoona, Yoona, where is her?'', Luhan asked, half shouting, attracting the attention "I'm sorry sir but calm down first. I need her full name'', She replied with a question instead. "Im Yoon Ah. IM. YOON. AH'', Luhan said. "Please wait for a while''

"They aren't any patient named Im Yoon Ah sir. Maybe she's in the ER'', Luhan quickly went off while holding Seori's wrist right after he got the information. They went straight to the ER direction.

"Oppa, why are we here?'', Seori asked while looking up, staring at Luhan's face. Luhan decided to ignore at first but after saw her innocent face, he squatted and said, "Nothing. Let's wait here quietly''. "But what's with Yoona unnie? I heard you asked the unnie at the front counter about Yoona unnie'', He automatically sat down on the floor while his back leaning against the white wall, right in front of the ER. Luhan felt like crying when he saw Seori's face. He didn't know why but looking at Seori make he felt that he is looking at Yoona although she is his own sister not Yoona's. "Nothing, come, sit beside me'', Luhan pulled Seori down and she just followed his instruction. "But-'', Seori wanted to asked again but got cut off by Luhan, "Shhhhhhhhh''.