Back To Her House

I'm Sorry

"Yoona, it's 6 o'clock already'', Luhan said after he noticed the clock.

"Huh?", Yoona opened her eyes slowly. Right after her eyes opened, she saw Luhan's face looking down at her face. His face was shining brightly with the help of the sun coming through the window. *THUMP. THUMP* 'What's wrong with me? My heart beats so fast. AHHHH help me! Don't say I fell for him. Why you need to be so charming Luhan-ahhhh.'

"You said to wake you up at 6", Luhan said while staring at the confused Yoona. He giggled cutely, his face right now is asking for pinches.

"Oh. UWAHHHHHHH!'', Yoona yawned and straighten up. She covered her wide open mouth with her thin right hand. It was one of her habits. There once when she was yawning widely, a fly went into . The fly stuck in and Luhan helped her to pull out the fly. Unfortunately, the fly died. Right after the fly has been pulled out, she screamed and hugged Luhan happily. Well, it is one of her ways to show her thanks to people. "Times really fly so fast. I think I just sleep for a few minutes". ''A few minutes your . My lap got cramped you know. Why does your head is so heavy to death?". "Aish you brat'', Yoona hit Luhan's head with her fist.

"Hey, I'm going upstairs. I didn't pack my things yet'', Yoona said while lazily walked to her room. "Hmm'', Luhan replied with his eyes still on the tv.

__ __ __

After done packing up, Yoona took a quick shower. She needed to go back to her house quickly to finish her homework.

'Luckily I've done some of my homeworks already, but still many to be finished. HUH'. "I'm a lazy girl, yeah yeah. I'm a lazy girl yeah yeah!", Yoona sang while taking a shower.

 

"Luhannnnn! I'm going now'', Yoona ran downstairs. "Oh, okay. I'll send you. Wait here'' ''No, it's okay. I can go by myself'' ''No, I'll send you. Wait here. Stiff!'' ''Fine''

''Unnie, you want to go back? Already?'', Seori ran to Yoona. She just got up after been woke up by Luhan. "Oh? Hmmmm'', Yoona smiled sweetly to her. "AHH! How I wish you'll just stay here'', Seori said with a sad face. "HAHA, you're cute''

"Okay, let's go'', Luhan said after changing his clothes. "OH? I wanna follow too!", Seori said.

__ __ __

On their way to Yoona's house, Luhan didn't talk to her at all. Why? Well, because Seori kept on attracting Yoona's attention. She didn't shut at all. Keep on talking and talking until they reached her house.

"Okay, see you again Seori-ahhh'', Yoona said. Luhan gave her bag back to her. "Thanks", Yoona smiled. "Unnie, when can I see you again?'' Seori attract Yoona's attention.... again. *You are really not going to give me a chance talking to her, right? You're such a er!!!*, Luhan screamed in his heart.

''Hmm, anytime!".  ''REALLY?! AHH thank you unnie!'', Seori hugged Yoona happily.

"Seori, let's go!'', Luhan said, with a seriously obvious jealous face.

"Okay. See you again unnie!'', Seori held Luhan's hand and they turned to the opposite way.

"SEE YOU AT SCHOOL TOMORROW LUHAN!", Yoona said after their backs are out of her sight. *SURE!*, Luhan replied happily in his heart.