A Little Fun

I'm Sorry

"Oppa, unnie, wake up~"

"..."

"Oppa, wake up!"

Luhan opened his left eye. "Hmm?"

"Wake up. I'm bored", Seori whining.

Luhan lifted his head and sat properly on the couch.

"Unnie, wake up please~"

"Hey, let her sleep. Don't disturb h-", Luhan stopped when suddenly someone yawning loudly. "AHHHH!"

"Unnie, you woke up!"

"Yes. Ah how did I even fall sleep after breakfast?'', Yoona muttered.

*Cause you were crying before you sleep*, Luhan answered in his heart.

"Unnie, let's go somewhere before you go back"

"Hmm? Where?"

"Anywhere. It's so boring here"

"Okay, let's go", Luhan stood up and went towards the front door.

"Hey, let me change first!", Yoona said loudly and quickly running to her room.

__ __ __

"WAH! Look at that. It's fascinating!", Seori jumping happily.

"Yeahhhhhh!", both Yoona and Luhan said.

"Oppa, I want to ride that!", Seori looked at Luhan with pleading eyes.

"The merry-go-round?", Luhan asked.

"No lah. The one behind that. It's like spinning cups'', Seori said, annoyed. "Merry-go-round is just for small small kids"

"Eh like you are so big", Luhan said while searching for the ticket booth.

"Luhan, stop it. Seori-ah, did you mean the Teacup ride?", Yoona asked while squatting to reach Seori's height. (I'm not sure about the name of the ride that Yoona said)

"Yup. I really want to ride that with unnie... and oppa."

"Okay, let me buy the tickets first. Wait here.", Luhan said and walking towards the ticket booth.

__ __ __

"WAH I'm so excited!", Seori said while jumping. They were waiting for their turn to ride the teacup ride.

"Finally it's our turn'', Yoona said when the people got off from the ride.

"YEAHHH!"

They quickly walked to one of the cup and sat while grinning widely.

"YEAHHHHHHH it's so exciting!", Yoona screamed. Without she noticed, she accidentally held Luhan's hand. 

*OHMYGOD she is holding my hand! AHHH this is more exciting than this ride. AHHHHHHHH my life is complete!*

 

They went on a few rides more before headed to the cafe.

"Seori, what do you want to eat?", Yoona smiled.

"Hmm let's see. ... I want to eat what unnie wants to eat'', Seori flipping through the menu.

"If like that, you don't have to look at the menu", Luhan said.

"Oppa, I didn't do anything wrong right?''

''No you don't''

''Then, why did you like to disturb me?"

"I'm not disturbing you"

"Then what?"

"I just like to tease you"

"HAISH why don't you two stop this and order something?", Yoona said, with a serious tone in the middle of Luhan's and Seori's 'brother-sister' conversation.

Both of the siblings looked at Yoona. They totally forgot about her. Then, Luhan quickly called the waitress over.

__ __ __

"AH I'm tired'', Yoona said and slump herself on the couch.

"Me too", Seori said. "I'm going to take a bath! And not to forget, sleep too", She ran upstairs and headed to her room.

"AHHH~", Luhan sat slowly beside Yoona. He the tv.

"Luhan, I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up around 6 okay?", Yoona said but then continued, "And I need your lap", She put her head on Luhan's lap.

"Hmm w-what? Oh okay s-sure", Luhan replied. Unfortunately, Yoona slept already.

 

*You know what? You're beautiful. Nope. You're so beautiful. Not just that, you're pretty and cute too* Luhan Yoona's hair backwards.