Crying Luhan

I'm Sorry

They waited for Yoona in front of the ER for a long time, until Seori fell asleep. After Luhan noticed Seori already fell asleep when Seori's head fell on his lap, Luhan decided to go to the bench near the ER. He then carried Seori in his arm and sat on one of the bench and put Seori on the bench too, her head was on Luhan's lap. After a while, a man with a light blue uniform with a mask on came out from the ER.

"Who is Yoona-ssi's guardian?'', The doctor asked to the people near the ER. "Me!'', Luhan slowly stood up, putting Seori's head on the bench. "What is your relationship with her?'', The doctor asked, not believing that Luhan is Yoona's guardian. "I'm his best friend. What's wrong with her? How is she?'', Luhan asked panickly.

"She is critical right now. She almost died if she didn't be brought here on time'', The doctor said, with a slight sad expression. "Then, how about her right now? What is actually wrong with her? I don't think she has any disease'', Luhan said while shaking the doctor's shoulders furiously.

"She didn't tell you anything?'', The doctor asked, with an obvious weird expression on his face. "Tell me what?'', Luhan asked confusedly. The doctor paused but then he said something that made Luhan fell on the floor.

 

"She is suffering brain cancer'' 

__ __ __

'I can't believe it. It's impossible. Completely impossible. How could she didn't tell me anything about this', Luhan said in his heart. He held his tears inside. He can't cry in front of Seori. She'll think he is a weak brother.

They were walking to the park where Luhan met Yoona for the first time. Seori didn't has any courage to speak anything. She just stared at Luhan who was now sitting on one of the swing where he always sat when he was with Yoona before.

"How could she didn't tell me?'', Luhan said slowly to himself. He couldn't hold it anymore. He finally cried in front of Seori, his sister who always saw him as a strong brother before. But....... not now....... anymore.

Luhan's face was completely wet with tears, for Yoona. Seori couldn't hold it anymore, she went to Luhan and said, "Oppa, what's wrong?'', She said, patting his brother's back slowly. Luhan then looked at Seori, still crying his heart out. "Seori-ahhhh....'', Luhan said while sobbing hardly. "Oppa, what's wrong'', Seori repeated. "Seori...'', Luhan then fell on the ground but then quickly sat on his knee. He hugged Seori tightly and cried on her small shoulder. "Oppa, don't be like this. I want to cry too'', Seori said, responding to Luhan's hug by hugging him back.

After a while, Seori pushed Luhan back. She wiped Luhan's tears with her small thumbs. "Tell me what is wrong actually'', Seori looked right in Luhan's eyes. Luhan put his head down. He couldn't look at Seori..... or he will remember Yoona.

"Nothing. Let's go back to the hospital'', Luhan stood up and held Seori by her hand. "Are you alright oppa?'', Seori asked in concern. 'Nope, not at all' ''Yup. Come, hurry up''. "Oppa, talking about hospital just now, why do we go to the hospital?'', Luhan paused by Seori's sudden question. He stopped in his track before continued, "Just come with me''.

__ __ __

After waiting for a long time, Luhan finally got to see Yoona. Unfortunately, Seori can't go inside due to her age. Luhan really wanted to see Yoona, but leaving Seori alone outside won't help too, just made he worried more. But then, "Let her stay with me for a while'', A nurse said to Luhan, knowing his circumstance. "Thank you, thank you very much'', Luhan said gratefully, but his obvious sad face didn't show that he was really thankful.