Vanished

Black Black Heart

15

“Remember that, if you hurt the people that I care about, Taeyeon… I’ll hate you.”

I saw blood, even before I could feel anything.

We were in the hospital. Taeyeon dropped to her knees in front of me, “I’m sorry.” She looked defeated. I glanced down at her, my emotions - incapacitated.

“Does it matter now?” I looked at her, tilting my head slightly, my heart was cold, dead, actually.

“I’m sorry, what do you want me to do…? I’ll do anything, so long as you forgive me…” her knees were down, she tugged at my hands.

“….Please?” She begged.

I smiled and then looked down at her, shaking my head. “You would do anything?”

She looked at me, nodding her head.

Right. “Easy. I want Kim Taeyeon to disappear from my life…, forever,” I said, closing the hospital door on her.

It wasn’t the first.

I sighed, as I felt myself collapsing, my world was all but defeated. Yuri, who was standing beside me behind the hospital room's door, caught me, even before I hit the ground.

I could only look at her with tortured eyes. It was painful. So, that's how a heart breaks. And she sighed, as she injected tranquilizers into my veins.
So, that's how hate feels.

-
“Remember that, if you hurt the people that I care about, Taeyeon… I’ll hate you.”

Taeyeon walked out of the hospital. Several nurses tried to stop her, alarmed by the blood on her clothes, but she was a blurry mess. The rain was a blurry mess, it poured heavily on her, and she felt as if the whole world had disappeared from beneath her and she fell unto the ground.

Sunny bent down to help her, her business shirt was soaked to the core, and she used her entire body to shield the rain from getting unto Taeyeon.

Taeyeon closed her eyes, "She wants me to disappear, Sunny."

Sunny shook her head, "Tiffany's only angry for awhile."

Taeyeon shook her head, "No, it's not. I've messed up big time. I've killed Jessica, and she hates me now, Sunny. She'll never forgive me... What do I do?"

Her eyes looked hopelessly at Sunny, and Sunny could only watch as Taeyeon began to lose her grip on reality.

"Take care of everything for me, Sunny. You're the boss now." Taeyeon said, with much difficulty as the rain fell harshly unto her face, soaking her entire being.

"I'll disappear now. I'll disappear, and never come back."

And with that, Kim Taeyeon......disappeared.