Blood Stained

Black Black Heart

12

21, there were 21 of them. Taeyeon glanced at the people in front of her in the warehouse, and she smirked.

"It's a party in here, isn't it?" She uttered lazily, almost as if the entire threat appeared minor in her eyes.

The guy who was holding to Jessica narrowed his eyes at her. "You think that you're so great, aren't you? Kim Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon looked at him, and she smiled slowly, "I don't think that I am great. I know that I am great." She said with the least bit, worried.

I smiled, despite myself.

She turned to me, and took out a black ribbon. I looked at it quietly, and she said, "Wrap this around your eyes. I don't want you to see."

Just like an obedient kid, I did. It was darkness all around me, and I could hear various grunts and the breaking of bones - before it gave way to silence.

Two minutes, all it took was two minutes and she had settled all of them. It was not too soon, and it was not too fast.

But the unnerving silence stretched ahead like a yonder, as it threatened to devour me whole.

"Taeyeon? Jessica?" I reached out my hands blindly.

"Jessica?"

"Tiffany..." Jessica called me, and before I knew it, the darkness in front of me - became all too real.

I was knocked unconscious.

-

"Where's Taeyeon?" I asked, when I woke up, and then, I saw her - tied to the chair, unconscious, which was the most unlikely outcome.

My gaze turned to the one that was standing behind me immediately.

"Yuri." I felt her all too familiar presence.

"What's the meaning of this?" I asked, as my mind attempted to find a leeway out of this mess.

My lover was half-dead.

Yuri smiled without smiling, she was ice-cold, a sort of alarming cold that I never seen on her before, "You're so smart, Tiffany. I'm sure you already know what's going on."

"I know, but to know why, is another."

Yuri looked at me, her gaze paused on me for a long while and then she gestured to Taeyeon, "If we're both about to die, who would you save? And you can only save one."

"I would save you."

I knew that Taeyeon was more than sufficient to save herself. And Yuri was the troubled one who needed saving.

Yuri looked at me, deeply surprised and tortured, "But, why? Tiffany? Why save me? Why bother to? Why....now."

She looked at me, as though I had just dug a grave for her. Her resolute icy demeanour was instantly shattered by my easy words.

I looked at her, and sighed, "Must we go through this? Could you not kill her?" I pointed to Taeyeon who was unconscious and wounded.

Blood stained her pristine white clothes.

Yuri looked at me, her eyes appeared lost, "If you did not choose me, I could have killed her so much easier, because the hurt on your face, would probably not affect me as much. So why are you so cruel as to show me that shred of emotion, when you knew and had already figured out that I'm a killer."

I looked at Yuri.

"Please..." my voice came out staggered.

I had drawn my cards, and had been waiting that it could possibly save Taeyeon from this manipulative killer.

Yuri looked at me, and I closed my eyes, never one to beg, never one to cry, "Please, I'm begging you, spare her."