Chapter 9

My Happily Ever After

Kyu's POV

 

The next day, Eunhyuk hyung visited the hospital. He brought yellow lilies, strawberry milks and strawberry pudding. I greeted him. "Hey hyung.."

 

"Maknae-ah.. You looked awful. Have you eat yet? You look skinnier.." said Eunhyuk hyung and he touched my cheek. Yeah, I have no appetite lately. Not in condition like this.

 

"I haven't hyung. Don't worry.." I answered him. "Yah, how can I not worried? Donghae just got into accident and I don't want my dongsaeng to fall sick too. You have to eat, Kyu.."

 

I just nodded and promised him that I'll eat later. "Hyung, try to talk to Donghae hyung. Maybe he remembers you.. He didn't remember about me.."

 

"Huh? What happened to him, Kyu?" Ah. I forgot that only Kibum and Henry knows about Hae hyung's memory loss. "H-He had bleeding in his brain so he got memory loss. M-Maybe he remembers you, you are his childhood friend after all.."

 

"HE GOT AMNESIA? Oh my God!" he yelled in shock. "Ssh.. Hyung, don't shout! Y-yeh, s-so try talk to him will you?"

 

"A-alright, but Kyu, could you please wait outside? I-I need some privacy.." he asked me. I agreed with his request, so I walked outside the room. I saw him from the corner of my eye, he approached Donghae hyung. I tried to listen what were they saying. I know this extremely rude, eavesdropping, but I really want to hear.

 

"....... You remember me, Hae?"

"Eun....hyukkie? You are Eunhyukkie?"

 

He.... He remembered him... He.... remembered him......... But he.... didn;t remember me? What am I?

 

"Y-Yes! I am.... Thank God you remember..." I saw Eunhyuk hyung hugged Donghae hyung. My eyes suddenly felt hot, and tears were flowing. I cried again.

 

 

"....... of course I remember Eunhyukkie. You're my best friend.." he hugged Eunhyuk hyung. 

"I-I'm so glad you're okay... I'm so glad you remember me.."

"I won;t forget you, Hyukkie. Don't worry.."

"I love you, Hae.. Thank you for not leaving me.."

"Yeah, I love you too.. Don't worry about me. I'll get better soon.."

 

 

I cannot restrain my tears, so I ran as fast as I could. I ran to the park, near the hospital. I sat on the grass, hugged my knees and cried. I cried a lot.

 

Hyung, you didn't remember me at all? You... You forget my love? Our love? 

 

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I lifted my head. Oh, it's Dr. Seohyun. "Kyuhyun-sshi, need some tissue? Here" he gave me a pack of tissue. I thanked her and wiped my tears away. "May I sit beside you?" she asked me. I just nodded.

 

 

"Why did you cry, Kyuhyun-sshi? If I may ask you.." 

"I-I... Doctor, why didn't he remembers me at all?"

"Kyuhyun-sshi, I've told you earlier, this is just temporary. He will regain hie memory soon. So don't-"

"Doctor, he didn't remember me. Just ME. Why.. Why does it happen?"

"I'm sorry Kyuhyun-sshi.. Every person is different, when they healthy or sick. I don't know why he forgot about you.. When someone got a memory loss, its different too. He needs miracle, Kyuhyun-sshi, to make him remember you.."

"He...He.. Why did this happen? We were... We were..... okay!"

"I'm sorry, Kyuhyun-sshi.. I believe he'll remember someday.. Be patient.." She patted my back again to comfort me. And I cried again. Why is this so hard?

 

 

She patted my back still and calm me who was crying. To be honest, I was very embarrassed to cry infront of a very beautiful woman. But it doesn't matter anymore, not when the person I love so much, was sick, and lost his memory.

 

After I finished crying, she stood up and left me to check on her patients. I bowed to her, and felt very thankful towards her. After that, I returned to Donghae hyung's room.

 

I opened the door slowly, and saw Eunhyuk hyung has left. And Donghae hyung was sleeping. I approached him and sat at the chair next to the bed, held his hand, and whispered to him that I love him, and then kissed his forehead. That was what I do lately. 

 

I stood up and laid on the couch to sleep. 

 

****************************

 

"Hyung, you've eaten yet?" I asked him. He just nodded his head. It's been days since Donghae hyung been hospitalized. He has been moved to a regular hospital room because his wounds were strating to heal. I haven't tried anything to make him recall his memories. I want him to recover first.

 

My feelings.... I can put aside my feelings. I hope.

 

"Hey, maknae-ah.. Why are your eyes so puffy? You've been crying? W-what happened?" he asked. I just shook my head "Nothing hyung. Maybe because of my lack of sleep. Don't worry!" I showed him a fake smile. I saw him sigh in relief.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, are you okay to stay here like this? I mean, you go to school right? How about school?" he asked. "I've got the permission so don't worry hyung" I said.

 

When I was talking with Donghae hyung, someone came in to the room. "Hi, Donghae-sshi. How are you feeling? You feel better?" Dr. Seohyun asked. Hae hyung just nodded his head. "I feel a lot better, Doctor! Thanks to my dongsaeng here-" he grabbed my hand and held it. "-and my best friend who bought me these beautiful yellow lilies" 

 

Without realizing it, after I heard about the flowers, I pulled my hand. He looked confused. "Ehm.. So I have a good news for you, Donghae-sshi. You may go home today. But you can't removed your cast yet. Understand?"

 

"Yes, Doctor! Thank you for the hardwork!" he said happily. "Oh, I got to call Eunhyukkie. Kyuhyun-ah, may I borrow your phone?" I didn't answer his questions because my mind was somewhere else. "Kyu? You hear me?"

 

"Oh, y-yeah sure hyung. Here" I gave him my phone. He accepted it happily and pressed Eunhyuk's number. They talked happily on the phone. I was jealous, but yet, I feel very happy, because he looked so happy.

 

About the others, I've asked him. He forgot about them at first, but as time goes by, his memories starting to came back. And finally, he remembered them all. Why did it just me? 

 

Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they?

 

**********************

We arrived at the dorm. Leeteuk hyung and the others made a small Welcome Hone party to celebrate Donghae hyung's return.

 

"WELCOME BACK!!!!" they shouted together. I helped Donghae hyung to enter the dorm because he still need a crutch to help him walk. He just laughed because of the warm welcome. "Thanks guys.. It was great!" he said happily.

 

They just heard about Donghae hyung's "memory loss", and they asked him questions. 

 

"Donghae! You remember me? What's my name? What do I like?" asked Shindong hyung.

"Yah! Lee Donghae don't you dare to forget about me! I'll hit you again until you remember.." said Heechul hyung

"Donghae gege, you remember me, right? Right?" asked Henry

"Donghae-ah, if you forget about me, I won't make you Beijing Fired Rice again!" said Hangeng gege.

 

And the others keep asking the same question. Donghae hyung just laughed. "Of course I remember you all, don't worry.."

 

"So guys, umm.. he needs some rest. Let him rest, okay?" I said. "Alright guys, party's over. Go clean up!" said Leeteuk hyung and ordered them to clean up. I went upstairs to help Donghae hyung rest again. I helped him laid on his bed. "You comfortable enough?" I asked him. He just nodded his head.

 

"Hyung"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"What is love to you?"

 

"Hmm.... I don't know. Maybe a good feeling towards someone?"

 

"Oh okay hyung. Arraseo."

 

"Why do you ask?"

 

"Nothing hyung. Just curious."

 

"Ey~ Don't lie to me. Just tell me everything."

 

"I will hyung. Later, okay?"

 

"Arraseo maknae-ah"

 

I know he still curious about my question. "Hey, I think I've said it to someone before.. But when? And to who? I don't remember..... Ow!" he held his head again. "Hyung!-" I approached him. "-you okay?" I asked. He just nodded his head a with a weak smile.

 

"Thanks a lot, Maknae-ah. For taking care of me.." he said with a smile.

 

And then he rose from his bed and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "That's my thank you gift. Really. Thank you, Kyuhyun-ah.." I just smiled "You are welcome hyung"

 

 

It should have felt good, but why does it feel hurt? It hurts... a lot...

 

----------------------------------------

Eunhyuk's POV

Is this okay? Am I doing wrong?

 

Yesterday, Donghae just returned from the hospital. He remembered me! For God's sake he remembered me!

 

But he forgot about Kyuhyun. I... I shouldn't be this happy right? Donghae loves Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun loves Donghae. But Donghae lost his memory and forgot about his love.

 

I gave up about Donghae, aren't I? I shouldn't be doing this, but I have to admit, I still love him. I love Lee Donghae. 

 

I went to Donghae's room. I saw him watching TV. "Hey, Donghae, what are you watching?" I asked him. He turned his head and face me. "Just a commercial about a video game. They say it could be played on a computer! Look!" I looked to the TV and I saw it. It's Starcraft. Kyuhyun's favorite video game.

 

"Y-You should watch another channel. Look! It's your favorite cartoon. Lets watch it.." I took the remote from him and changed the channel.

 

"Ah wae? But I thought I know someone who likes this game.. But I don't remember.."

 

He can't remember! Not now! "Donghae, look it's your favorite cartoon! J-Just forget about the game.. Its just a game.." I quickly turned his attention. He just shrugged and watch the movie. After hearing his laugh, I feel relieved.

 

I'm sorry Donghae-ah. Kyuhyun-ah. I didn't mean this, but I love him.

 

A.N. : I UPDATED AGAIN KEKEKE~

BAD EUNHYUK >.< PREVENTING DONGHAE TO REMEMBER ABOUT KYUHYUN! 

SO PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^_^ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ^_^

i'LL UPDATE AGAIN SOON~

THANKYUUU~