Chapter 15

My Happily Ever After

It doesn't matter who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it only matters that you love.

 

No One's POV

"I want to go to his house hyung" Kyuhyun said with hesitation, because he knew his hyung wouldn't agree about the idea.

 

Donghae's eyes were widened because of the shocking request. What the was Kyuhyun thinking?

 

It was hard for Donghae to let his precious dongsaeng to meet his 'psycho best friend", it seemed rude to say that he was psycho, but he was! 

 

The thought to go to Changmin's house was really bad, but agreeing to it was even worse. Donghae agreed about the idea, with one condition, he's going too. "Hyung, no! Are you crazy? He hates you more than anything in this world!" Kyuhyun yelled at his hyung, felt disbelief of his hyung's words.

 

Donghae couldn't hold back his anger and he yelled back at his dongsaeng. "Yah! The idea of you going there is bad enough! And you said that I'm crazy?" 

 

The younger didn't want to start a fight with his hyung a.k.a. his boyfriend so he agreed. He staked his hyung's life at the corner of death. A second he let his guard off, something may happen to his hyung. No. Changmin is not like that. he thought.

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun went to Changmin's house, which was a few blocks from Kyuhyun's house. Changmin and his family moved to a bigger house, because they were living in a modest house infront of Kyuhyun's house. Donghae felt thankful for that.

 

On the way to Changmin's house, their hearts were beating fast, the older was thinking every possibilities that something could happen in the house. After about 20 minutes of walking, they arrived infront of Changmin's house. 

 

It was a big and luxurious, Mediteranian type house, with white pillars and strong and tall gates. A wide and beautiful garden was around the house, with a large pond on the middle of the garden. Donghae was mesmerized with Changmin's house. "No wonder why he can do anything he wants" he thought.

 

Kyuhyun casually pressed the intercom infront of the gate, like he used to go here. Of course he is! Babo! Donghae thought, cursing himself because of his foolishness. A few second later, a lady with a good appearance appeared on the Intercom screen. "Who is it?" asked the lady softly.

 

"It's me, Auntie! Cho Kyuhyun, do you remember me?"

The lady looked surprised and excited, like she was meeting her long lost son. "Omo!! Kyuhyunnie! Wait for me, I'll open the gates!" the lady's face left the screen and within seconds, the big gate opened automatically from inside. Once again, Donghae was mesmerized by it.

 

They walked across the garden, which was long, and arrived infront of a big wooden door. The lady from before welcomed them, Kyuhyun actually, and she hugged him. The lady bowed to Donghae and Donghae bowed at her back. 

 

"Who is this, Kyuhyunnie? Your boyfriend?" asked the lady, chuckled. Kyuhyun just grined and nodded his head shyly. Didn't want to be rude, Donghae hurriedly responsed to the Lady's question and bowed again. "Annyeong hasseyo, choneun Lee Donghae imnida. Please call me Donghae, Mrs. Shim" Donghae smiled. He hoped that Changmin's mother was not as crazy as her son. Realized that he started to think rude things again, he shook his head, snapping him back to reality.

 

"Please, Donghae-sshi. You can call me Auntie like Kyuhyun does" she smiled and bowed her head a little. "Ne, Auntie" Afterwards Mrs. Shim welcomed them to come inside the house. Once again, it has been three times that day, Donghae was mesmerized by the interior of the house. He almost let his house wide opened, but since there was Changmin's mother there, he reminded himself.

 

Not because the furniture was luxurious, it was simple actually. But the interior was well-designed, with unique furnitures. Mrs. Shim welcomed them to sit on the sofa in the living room, which was done by both of them.

 

"So, how are you, Kyuhyun? It's been a long time since you're here, yes?"

"Ne, Auntie. Bogo shipeoso!"

"Na-do, Kyuhyunnie. Do you want to meet Changmin? He's not home now.."

"Ah, ne Auntie. It's okay.. By the way, how about Changmin's treatment? Does he still go to the psyciathrist?"

Mrs. Shim startled of the question, but she managed to calm herself. "No, he doesn't go there anymore. he said he dont want to go if you're not going there with him, Kyuhyun-ah.."

 

Kyuhyun looked sad because of the fact he should have been there for Changmin more. He needs Kyuhyun. Donghae grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and held it to gave strenght to his dongsaeng. 

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae, they both were silent because they feel bad towards Mrs. Shim. They didn't have the guts to tell her. But whatever happened, Donghae wanted to tell her all about her son's actions. She need to know. 

 

"Auntie, I have something to tell you about Changmin.." Donghae said slowly, carefully. He chosed every word he was going to say.

 

So Donghae told everything happened to Changmin's mom, everything. About the kidnapping, the threatenings, Changmin's confession to Kyuhyun. Mrs. Shim's eyes were watery after hearing the story, both Kyuhyun and Donghae understood the situation. Every mother would cry if something happened to her child. She said sorry multiple times to both Donghae and Kyuhyun. 

 

Suddenly, without any of them realized, Changmin appeared in the living room. His both eyes glared at Donghae,like he had a grudge against him, afterward he sat next to his mother and crossed his leg. "You guys were talking to me?" Changmin asked calmly. 

 

"So, we were just-" Donghae started to speak, but he was interrupted by Changmin. "I don't want you to talk-" he faced Kyuhyun, who was startled, "-you talk, Kyuhyun-ah"

 

Kyuhyun cleared his throat, his heart was beating, almost too fast because he felt like it was going to burst. "Changmin-ah, you know I will always there for you, right?" he asked Changmin, with a hope that Changmin would give up trying. It wasn' because his OCD, or anything, it was because Kyuhyun didn't want Changmin to be tied by his own feelings to Kyuhyun, which Kyuhyun couldn't return.

 

Changmin was still silent, so Kyuhyun continued on.

 

"So, I just want you, please, please let us go, Changmin-ah? You can find someone much, much better than me. I can't return your feelings, Changmin-ah" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay"

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae was shocked of Changmin's answer. Just that? Really?

 

"Changmin-ah, you're serious?" 

Changmin nodded his head and smiled a little. "Yeah. You guys finish? Please leave, okay?"

 

They both bowed to Mrs. Shim and left Changmin's house. Kyuhyun was too happy because of it, but not with Donghae. He didn't believe any of Changmin's words, because he knew who was Changmin. How was Changmin when he didn't get what he wants.

 

Since Kyuhyun was too happy, Donghae unconciously forgot about it because the happy atmosphere Kyuhyun brought around him. 

 

And he wished that he didn't believe about it at the first place.

 

**********************************

 

After Donghae and Kyuhyun went to Changmin's house, they returned to their dorm. With another lie, they told everyone that Kyuhyun's parents still moved to States, but he stayed because he wanted to continue his school here.

 

All of Kyuhyun's hyungs welcomed them with thier arms spread opened. Even Leeteuk cried, because Kyuhyun was one of his most favorite dongsaeng.

 

"Yah, Kyuhyunnie! Do you know how sad am I when you said you want to go abroad??" Leeteuk hugged and kissed Kyuhyun's cheeks, followed by everyone else there. Kyuhyun himself felt happy because his hyungs also precious to him, he was happy that he shouldn't leave his hyungs.

 

Kyuhyun told about everything had happened to Kibum and Henry. Of course, they were shocked, they felt sad after what happened to Kyuhyun and Donghae. Kyuhyun just smiled, he didn't want to blame Changmin after what happened to him and Donghae.

 

Kyuhyun's and Donghae's lives got back normally again. Their bussiness at school, Leeteuk who was always wake Donghae in the morning, Heechul who always nagged and Hangeng calmed him down, and every fun routines the usually did.

 

After a few weeks, in a bright and beautiful morning, Donghae and Kibum wanted to go to a park near their dorm, to do some sports. Kyuhyun escorted Donghae and Kibum until outside the dorm, helped Donghae to bring his bag.

 

"I'm going, Kyuhyunnie. Don't miss me ne~" Donghae said cheerfully and kissed Kyuhyun's cheek, and Kyuhyun''s cheek blushed right away.

 

"Yah~ No lovey dovey here, please?" Kibum grunted, envied the couple.

 

Both Kyuhyun and Donghae just chuckled because of Kibum's reaction. Donghae and Kibum took off, and Kyuhyun went back inside the dorm to play Starcraft. Someone challenged him for a war, and he accepted right away. Who would win against the Mighty GameKyu?

 

Suddenly, his chest were hurt and he had difficulties for breathing. He staggered and felt poweless, so he laid on his bed and gasped for air. After he got his rhythm, he went up and decided to take some meds. Suddenly his phone rang, indicated that he got a text. 

 

His hands went limp and sweat soaked his body, didn't believe what he just read. He grabbed his wallet and coat as fast as he could, and ran.

 

"No please!" Donghae ran out of his life with his tears flowed.

 

From : Unknown Number

You will regret about everything you said. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. : I KNOW SOME OF YOU ALREADY IMPATIENT TO WAIT SO I DECIDED TO RE-WRITE IT AGAIN!^_^

SO, IF SOMETHING'S DIFFERENT FROM THE LOST CHAPTER, I'M SORRY >.< BUT I TRIED MY BEST TO RE-WRITE IT AGAIN (WITH MY POOR MEMORY)

SO GIVE A COMMENT PLEASE?? IT MOTIVATES MEIF I SEE YOUR COMMENTS^^

41 SUBS WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! *BOW* *CRIES* 

THANKYU~

BTW, SMTOWN IS COMING TO MY COUNTRY!!! *JUMPS BECAUSE OF HAPPINESS* I'LL SHARE TO U GUYS MY EXPERIENCE LATER ^_^