Chapter 10

My Happily Ever After

Hae's POV

Things like this made me confused and agitated. Since the accident, I lost my memory. Yes, initially I was like a child who asked too many questions. I didn't even remember my own name.

 

I guess I haven't awake for a long time. I had a dream when I was unconscious, a very long dream.

 

 

I was wearing a white t-shirt and white pants. I was barefoot. I was running in a very long meadow. I didn't know why I was running, but my legs continued to run. I felt that I ran for long, but all I can see was an endless expanse of grass. I guess I wanted to meet someone there, but who was the person?

 

I keep running and running and running until I fell on the ground because of exhaustion. I laid on the cold grass and closed my eyes. I felt like I was alone. Suddenly, a person, I didn't recognize, but I believed he was a man.

 

The man approached me, with his evil glare, he stared at me. "You-" He piont his finger at me. "You should vanished. You're just a burden to me"

 

What do I do wrong? Until this guy hates me like this? "What do you mean?"

 

The guy just smirked. "This is what I mean" I didn't recognize he was holding something, until he showed what was he holding behind his back. It's a knife. "W-What are you going to do?" he walked over to me and I stepped back. "You're just a burden, Lee Donghae" after saying that, he stabbed me.

 

He just smiled wickedly and left me who was lying on the grass, holding my blood-soaked stomach. I cired because of the pain. I've never experience this kind of physically pain before.

 

When I was lying on the grass, I found a letter.

 

Hyung, no matter what situation are you right now, everything I feel, I feel it for you. If you think of me when I think of you, let's count it as we being together. I miss you a lot. I love you.

 

Without realizing my tears began to fall. I wonder why? I didn't even know who was the sender, but I feel like the sender really loves me, from the bottom his heart. Like getting an additional power, I stood up and continued to run. I believe there's something.

 

Suddenly, I feel a warm feeling covered my body. I didn't even feel the pain on my stomach anymore. In distance, I saw a man standing with his gorgeus smile. He strecthed his hand. I took his hand, and he held my hand. "W-Who are you?" I asked the guy.

 

When I woke up, there's a boy,maybe a year or two younger than me, standing beside me. I realized that I was in hospital. I asked who was he, he asked me if I don't remember him. When I try to remember, my head hurts really bad. He called the doctor, and the doctor said I'll be fine.

 

I've been asking the boy's name, but he didn't tell me, he was angry to me instead. I saw a little bit tear in the corner of his eyes, and he left the room. 

 

I really have no idea what was happening. Because of the effect of the medicines, I felt very sleepy. I fell asleep. Vaguely, I heard someone said something to me. "....... saranghae" huh? Who was it? "........... I love you.." I really want to know who said it. 

 

********************

I'm awake and I saw the boy still asleep. I didn't wake him up, because I like how he sleeps. He looked cute, but he looked uneasy too. After a few minutes, I saw him awake. 

 

I called him and I asked about his name again. I really want to remember as much as I could. He said his name was Kyuhyun. I actually lived with another 14 guys. Whoa, that's a lot. I didn't remember them?

 

When I was asking about our relationship, I saw his tears began to fall. I had no idea why he was crying, but my instinct said I have to say sorry. I must have done something wrong. "H-Hey, why are you crying? I'm sorry... I really.... am sorry..... Don't cry..."

 

He said he was fina. But clearly he wasn't fine at all. I pulled him to me, a little bit hard actually because my body ached, and hugged him. I told him to not cry anymore.

 

 

Kyuhyun-ah. Whatever I did to you, I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I forget everything about you. 

 

The next day, I saw someone came to my room. I saw the guy talked with Kyuhyun. After he finished talking with Kyuhyun, the guy walked up to my bed, and Kyuhyun went outside the room. Eun... hyuk?

 

Like a flash of light, my memories with Eunhyk started to came back. Our childhood memories... They all came back. "Eun.... hyukkie? You are Eunhyukkie?"

 

I saw him very happy because I remember him. Yeah, I remembered him. But I felt guilty to Kyuhyun because I couldn't remember about him, instead, I can remember about Eunhyuk.

 

*****************************

It's been days since I was hospitalized. Kyuhyun has been staying at the hospital to take care of me. Lately, I saw his eyes are puffy and swollen. He looked skinnier.

 

Everytime I asked to him about him, he said he just need more sleep. I felt relieved, I thought something was bothering him. 

 

Dr. Seohyun said I could go home and that made me very happy. I'm getting bored to stay at this place, so I was very excited to meet the others. Abou the others, I've remembered them all. I don't know how, but I remembered them, one by one. But still, I haven't remember Kyuhyun yet. I don't know why.

 

The others made me a warm welcome party and I felt very thankful. Their cheerful personalities made me happy too. it's good to have a family to support you.

 

Kyuhyun helped me to rest at my room. I gave him a kiss on the cheek because I felt thankful towards him, after all he has done to me. He looked sad, and just left me again. Did I do something wrong?

 

************************

 

I've been hanging around with Eunhyuk lately. It's fun actually, since he's my childhood friend. We went to malls, we ate street foods, go to school and anything else we could do.

 

I still couldn't play soccer because my leg was still hurt. Sometime I just watched my friends played together. I sometimes watched Eunhyuk practice with his dance club. 

 

I was walking alone because Eunhyuk was still practicing so I decided to walked around.

 

Is it me or it is real? I felt distance with Kyuhyun. We rarely talk with each other on the dining table, or when we gather together in the living room. Actually its not me who keeps distance. Eunhyuk always distract me. I guess its just me. Why would Eunhyuk do that? Yeah, its just me.

 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Oh! It's Kyuhyun.

"Yah, you surprised me! Nothing, I just walked around. This is your class?" He just nodded his head. 

"You recovered already, Lee Donghae?" Suddenly someone talked to me. I think it's Kyuhyun's friend. "Oh, yeah. Uhh... thanks I guess?" I replied.

 

"C-Changmin-ah.." I saw Kyuhyun looked surprised by Changmin's pressence. 

"Hi, Kyuhyun-ah. How are you?" 

"I'm fine" replied Kyuhyun. But he avoided this creepy tall guy's gaze. "Kyuhyun-ah, am I interrupting anything? I guess I'll be going" I took a step and about to leave them. But Kyuhyun gripped my wrist. "Hyung, wait! Let's talk at another place. Bye Changmin-ah" Kyuhyun waved at him.

 

He's one and creepy tall guy. He stared at us, until we left. "What's wrong with that guy? He looked.... uh, how do I say this. Jealous?"

 

"Just ignore him hyung...."

"Well, he looked like he wanted to kill me, I can't ignore him. What's going on?"

"You don't remember, don't you..." he said with a very low voice, even I can't hear it. "Huh? What did you say?"

"Wait, I think I know... He, confessed to you, wasn't he? And you rejected him?"

 

There's a long silence and all I could see was Kyuhyun's surprised face. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!"

"What?"

"You remember???" he asked with his surprised face.

 

======================================================================================

 

A.N. : I UPDATED AGAIN! KEKEKE~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, I AM EXTREMELY BUSY THESE DAYS, I TRIED TO UPDATE TOU YOU GUYS *BOW*

SO? DID HAE REMEMBER? WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER~ KEKEKE...

THANKYU FOR THOSE WHO COMMENTS AND MY SUBSCRIBERS *BOW*

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! 

AND GIVE COMMENT AFTER YOU FINISH TO READ THIS CHAPTER ^_^

THANKYUU~