Chapter 5

My Happily Ever After

"Friends are like stars. They're always there, even if you can't see them and in your darkest moments, they shine bright"

 

Kyu's POV

Something was bothering me. Something- no, Someone made me confused.

Donghae hyung.

He had been acting weird since this afternoon. When I told him to hurry up, yeah because I know he always late, he just answered me with a simple "yeah"

He usually get annoyed when I told him to hurry up, but this time he wasn't. Weird right?

And when we went to the cinema, he looked upset. He didn't look as cheerful as he usually. We decided to watch an action movie, which was Donghae hyung's favorite genre, but he didn't look happy at all.

I sat in the theater and I placed my hand at the seat beside my seat, for Donghae hyung of course. When I saw him, I patted the seat, to make a signal for Donghae hyung, to sit there.

But he ignored me and asked Sungmin hyung to change seats, and he sat next to Eunhyuk hyung. What the?

And of course Sungmin hyung will happily moved. I cursed silently because of it but I decided to watch the movie. I tried to enjoy it but my thoughts weren't at the movie.

After watching a movie, we went to an Italian Restaurant for dinner. I accelerated my walk pace so I could sit next to Hae hyung.

But he was faster than me, and he sat next to Eunhyuk hyung again.

I realized there's an empty chair across Hae hyung and I walked there as fast as I could. After I got the seat, he looked unhappy.

He looked nervous throughout the meal and he rose from his seat and told everyone that he will going home first because he wasn't feeling well. He didn't even touch his meal yet.

Everyone was confused but he left right away with Eunhyuk hyung.

After he left, I was worried because he said he was sick, so I decided to text him.

 

To : Lee Donghae 이동해

Hyung, you okay? I'll be going home soon so wait for me, okay? Sleep early. -Kyuhyun-

 

I put my phone away and finished my meal. Until we reached the dorm, he didn't reply my text.

 

************

 

After that, I went straight to his room. I stood in front of his door for a while before I decided to knock on his door.

 

Knock knock knock. No answer. 

 

After knocking for the third times, I decided to come in. "Hae hyung, I'm going in" 

I came into his room. I saw him laying on his bed, covered with his blanket. I sat on the corner of his bed and stared at his face.He's sleeping. I smiled at his innocent looking face. 

I saw his eyes are a little bit puffy. Has he been crying? I really don't know what happened.

Seieing he in such circumtances, I couldn't help but feel sad too. I held his hand and his hair gently.

I will go crazy if its like this. Changmin is angry at me, and I don't know if he still want to consider me as his best friend. And now, my hyung had avoiding me since afternoon and now he's right infront of me with his puffy eyes.

I took my phone and typed a text.

 

To : Babo Changmin

Changmin-ah, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I know you saw me as a bad guy, but I don't want to hurt you. Sleep well. Good night babo~ -Kyuhyun-

 

I sighed because I know he wouldn't reply my text. I feel very guilty, but at least this is what I can do for him. Saying sorry.

I looked back at Donghae hyung. He looked so peaceful in his sleep and I smiled. 

I could watch him sleeping

I watched him sleep until 3 in the morning, but I felt sleepy so I lay my head and fell asleep, still holding his hand.

 

--------------------------------

 

Hae's POV

I left the restaurant and went straight to our dorm. Eunhyuk followed after me, and I barely realized it. After we got to our dorm, I sat in the living room./

"Hae, what's wrong? You sick? Let's go to the hospital" Eunhyuk offered me. I just shook my head.

"No, I'm not sick hyukkie. I just don't want to be there"

"Why?"

"I-I... Nothing. Just forget it hyuk" I said. I buried my face in my chest to hold my tears from bursting out.

"I know what's wrong Hae. It's about Kyuhyun, right?" he asked.  I was surprised because he knew it. I never told anyone about this.

"H-How did you know?"

"Of course I know, Lee Donghae. I'm your childhood friend. I've known you forever. You like him, don't you?" he asked. 

Ah. I almost forgot that he's my childhood friend. Of course he would knew.

Since we both little, I never once succeed lied to him. He always knew when I lied. He said I blinked twice when I lie.

I didn't answer his question and just nodded. He smiled and approached me.

"You know Hae, I like you too. I never told you because I know how do you feel for Kyu" Eunhyuk confessed.

I was so surprised and I couldn't say anything. Maybe seeing me frozen and confused and guilty, he continued.

"But it's okay Hae. As long you happy, I'll be fine. And I think, Sungminnie is not bad right?" he chuckled.

He was so kind that I couldn't believe such things. Or maybe I'm the one who insensitive? I don't know. I couldn't think right now.

I walk a step closer to him, and hugged him. He hugged me back and patted my head.

"I-I'm sorry Eunhyukkie. I didn't know" I said. I started to sob. I cried with my face buried in his chest. i made his shirt wet.

"Sshhh.. It's okay Hae. Just tell him what you feel okay? He likes you too" he said while comforting me.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I said repeatedly.

"It's okay, it's okay... sshhh..." He keep calming me down and finally i calmed myself.

"Thank you Hyukkie" he just nodded and smiled.

"So, you like Sungminnie, eh?" I said. He just giggled and nodded.

"Yeah, I think so. I need to move on afterall, right?" he smiled. He told me to go to sleep because tomorrow we got school. I nodded and say goodbye to him.

 

This is gonna be a long night.

 

***************

 

The sun shining on my face through the window. The birds take turns singing, along with a gentle breeze. I opened my eyes slowly and blinked my eyes several times. I felt like someone was holding my hand. I saw him and I was very surprised.

 

Kyuhyun. What is he doing here? And he held my hand all night long?

 

"Kyu.. Kyuhyun-ah. Wake up" I shook his body gently to wake him up. He opened his eyes slowly.

"Good morning, hyung" he said with a small voice. I replied him good morning and rise from my bed. "Kyuhyun-ah, what are you doing here?"

"Actually last night I wanted to talk to you. But you were asleep so I decided to watch you sleep all night. But I guess I fell asleep too" he chuckled.

"Kyu, don't do this" I said. i didn't look him in the eye before I burst into tears once again.

"Don't do what hyung? I don't understand" he said. He looked confused.

"Don't hold my hand! D-Don't watch me sleep all night long! Do you know this is some kind of torture to me?" I exploded. I really don't know what am I saying.

"Hyung! Why are you like this? We were fine a few days ago! What happened? did I do something wrong? Tell me!" I could see him breathing fast.

I didn't reply him and I still held my tears before coming out.

"Hyung, answer me!" he yelled.

 

I cannot hold it anymore.

 

"It's not you Kyu! Its me! Its me thats wrong!" I yelled and burst into tears.I stood from my bed to prevent him seeing me cry more.

But he grip my wrist and pulled me to him.

"Why you hyung? What did you do?" he asked. There's a huge question mark on his fore head. I guess all I was saying doesn't make sense for him. 

"I-I saw Shim Changmin confessed to you" I said

"Hyung, I-"

"You don't have to explain Kyu. I knew it. I knew I shouldn't be like this. Please, give me some time alone? Tell everyone I'll skip school for today. I'm not feeling well" I said.

"Hyu-"

"Kyu, please"

"Hyung listen to me!" he yelled. 

"Kyu, please go! I don't want to hear you!"

And I could see sadness in his eyes. He left my room. I know I shouldn't be like this, but I can't tell him that I love him. I can't interfere their relationship, and just move on with my life.

 

I wonder if I'll succeed?

 

-------------------------

 

No one's POV

Kyuhyun went downstairs and met his hyungs to go to school together. Everybody was talking with each other as usual.

Some eating breakfast, some just watching TV before going to school.

"Kyuhyun-ah, where's Donghae?" asked Yesung. I just shrugged.

"Yah! Don't tell me that fish will be late again today! I'll drag him down here" said Heechul. "Heechul-ah, don't do that! Come on, calm down" said Hangeng.

 

"Kyu-ah, where is he?" asked Eunhyuk. 

"He's not going hyung. Come on, lets us just go" said Kyuhyun.

"Are you sure we're going to leave him like that, Kyu?" asked Zhou Mi. "Yeah, Kyu gege, don't leave him!" Henry shouted.

"He told me he is sick. Come on, we're gonna be late" said Kyuhyun and hung his backpack on his shoulder and went outside the dorm. Everyone looked confused but they followed Kyuhyun out of the dorm and walked to school.

They had no idea about what happened between Kyuhyun and Donghae. But Eunhyuk knew.

 

Ah. This isn't going well as I thought. He just sighed and follow everyone out.

 

A.N. : I UPDATED AGAIN~ I CAN'T UPDATE AGAIN UNTIL SATURDAY SO I UPDATED TWICE TODAY KEKEKE.. I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER ON SATURDAY. PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT *BOW*

I FEEL LIKE I WRITE SO MUCH AND IT CAME OUT THIS SHORT. I'M SORRY *BOW AGAIN*

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ^_^

THANKYUUU~