Chapter 12

My Happily Ever After

Kyu's POV

I'm clueless. I really don't know what to do to make him remember me. What should I do, exactly? He just can't remember, no matter how hard I try. 

 

About Changmin kissed me forcefuly, I don't know what should I say to him when we meet at school. Should I slap him in the face? Or should I kick his ? Aish I don't know.

 

I've been thinking so hard about how am I gonna make him remember. But still, no clue. He looked happy and not bothered by this. Am I the only one who bothered by this?

 

"Earth calling for Cho Kyuhyun. Earth calling for Cho Kyuhyun..."

Oops. He noticed. "Wae Hae hyung.. Don't disturb me. I'm thinking right now.."

"Kekeke.. What are you thinking?"

"About.." how to make you remember that you LOVED me. "about my unfinished homeworks. You just disturbed me" I acted like he bugged me. 

 

I don't know. I had mood swings lately. Everything related to Donghae-hyung-forgets-me made my mood down, to the deepest pit of hell. I know, I promised him to help him. But seriously, he couldn't remember anything! I've showed him our photos, and.. and even the fish doll! But stil.. He didn't remember!

 

"Yah, don't be like that Maknae-ah.. I'm trying hard to remember for you, you know?"

"You didn't seem to try hard enough. If you try harder, you should've remember by now.."

"So, what are you trying to say here, Kyuhyun-ah?"

"What I'm trying to say is..." 

"What?"

"You shouldn't have done this to me, hyung! Do you know how much I suffered?" I yelled at him. I didn't mean to, but I lost my control. He looked surprised, maybe he thought I've never yelled at him.

"Yah! Do you think I want this, huh? Do you think I want to forget you? Or anything? I don't ing want this Kyu!"

"But you didn't even try!"

"Who says??"

"I did! You.. you torture me! I hate this!" Why.. Why do we fight like this? 

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, you better listen to me! I've tried so ing hard you know? Do you think I purposely let myself hit by that car? Huh?!"

"You didn't even remember anything! You say that trying? What trying??"

"Now you're blaming me? You blame me for this?"

"Yes, I am!! You don't know how much I've suffered!"

"I'm sorry if I make you suffer, but for God's sake I'm trying! I'm ing trying this for you!"

"Show me! Show me that you have tried!"

 

I saw him didn't answer my question. I didn't want this to happen. But my emotions just flowed out when it shouldn't have. "Do what you want!" he said and left my room. I slammed the door hard. I hate it when I had a fight with Donghae hyung, but I really am an impatient guy.

 

I sat on my bed and buried my face between my knees. Tears were flowing from my eyes. Crap, I shouldn't have done that. I regret that I yelled at him before. I know that wasn't his fault. I'm acting so childish. 

 

After a few minutes, felt like years to me, I heard a knock on my door. "Kyu, it's me. Please open the door?" he asked. I could hear his voice  from my door.  "Kyu?"

 

"Just talk hyung. I'm here"

"Kyuhyun-ah.. I'm really sorry.. I knew I should have try harder.. But I really tried my best. I don't know why you're the only one I can't remember. So please, please don't mad at me? I promise I will try harder.."

"Hyung, just stop."

"Kyuhyun-ah, I promise. I will try very hard so I can remember.. Please don't mad at me.. I-I feel miserable.. I may not remember everything, but I don't know why I feel so sad when you're mad at me.. Please.." 

"Hyung, didn't you hear me? I said stop" I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and saw Donghae hyung was leaning at the door and he looked surprised. "K-Kyu?"

 

I pulled him into my room, and pushed him against the wall so I was on top of him. "What are you going to say, hyung?" I saw him blushed. "I-I'm sorry.. I really am.." he said. I touched his cheek and pulled me closer  to me. I trapped him inside my hands. Our faces only an inch away. I could feel his breath fastened. "I'll..... I'll make you remember hyung.."

 

I brought my face closer to him. He looked surprised but I think he knew what I will do so he closed his eyes. I kissed him softly but passionately. How I miss him. I wish I could kiss him like this when he remember. Surprisingly he started to kiss me back. He pull my face to deepened the kiss. After a while we started to lose some oxygen so we pull ourselves. 

 

"You.. you did this before, didn't you?" he asked with with red cheeks.

"You... remember?"

"I-I think so. I think I've felt this before, you know? Like I've experienced this kind of situation with you"

 

I hugged him and put him to my chest. "Hyung, I'm sorry because I'm so impatient. I'll try to be more patient next time alright? But.. What took you so long to remember?"

"I don't know.. No matter how hard I try, I just can't remember.."

"I know it's hard, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.. But you know, about the kiss, it was my idea hyung. kekeke.. I remembered we had some kind of this fight before. So I think you'll remember somehow.."

 

He pulled himself from my hug.  "Yah! So you didn't mean that?"

"No, of course I mean it hyung.."

 

We laughed together and we sleep in my room. I'm so glad that I can make him remember again. I really want him to remember all about me, but I think It takes a lot of time and my patience.

 

**************************

Drttt.. Drttt.. Drtt.. The number you are calling is not available. Please leave a message.

I sighed. I've been trying to reach Donghae hyung but he wouldn't answer my call. Where is he anyway?

 

I saw Eunhyuk hyung in the hallway. He looked like he's looking for someone. "Eunhyuk hyung!"

"Kyuhyun-ah! You see Donghae around?"

"No, I'm looking for him right now. Have you seen him anywhere?"

"No. I'm looking for him too. We should have studied together in the library with Sungminnie. But he didn't show up. It's strange.."

 

Yeah it is. I can't reach him either. Whenever I called him, he always answer at the first ring. But today I've been trying to reach him, but still, no answer. I told Eunhyuk hyung that I'll look for Donghae hyung after school. He agreed because the bell rang so we should get back to our classes.

 

I went to my locker to take some of my books. A paper dropped from my locker. I took it and read what's written inside. 

 

If you want to see him safe and sound, go to a warehouse 10 blocks from your house at 7:00 P.M. tonight. Don't call the police or anyone. He's unconscious because I injected him with something. If you call the police, I'll throw him to the Han River or I'll inject him again with higher dose so he will die of OD. Don't ever think this as a joke. If you do, say good bye to your lovely HYUNG.

 

this!! Who the did this? I didn't have other option than obey the kidnapper's request. I didn't want to risk Donghae hyung's safety. To be honest, I was so freaking scared. I didn't know what to do. I really wanted to go to Kibum and Henry and tell them about this, but the kidnapper threat me, so I didn't.

 

I look at the clock in my cellphone. 1:00 P.M. I have six hours until I have to go to the warehouse. I should go home soon. I should prepare something, even though I didn't have a plan at all. At least.... I should prepare for the worst case. With just thinking about it, my whole body was shaking and my tears came out from my eyes. 

 

Don't leave me for the second time, hyung. Please.

 

--------------------------------------

Hae's POV

. Where am I? My body felt weak, I felt sleepy, and my eyes were blurry. I wanted to stretch my body but I can't move my hand. What the ? My hands were tied behind my back, and I was sitting in a chair. Am I getting kidnapped??

 

The last thing I remembered was, I was walking to the library to meet Eunhyuk and Sungmin. Someone called me from behind and that person injected me with something. And after that... everything was dark.

 

Where is this anyway? I think this is some kind of warehouse? Maybe a deserted warehouse. There were spider's net everywhere, dusts and the place was dark. There's only one light, coming from a candle placed on a table near me. 

 

"Hello? Anybody here? Hellooooo?"

"Still feeling cheerful when you are kidnapped, Lee Donghae?"

I gasped in surprised. I almost yelled my heart out. "YOU!" I point my finger at the guy. "Yes, it's me. Problem?"

"YOU! Why did you do this?"

"You know why. Don't worry, your lovely dongsaeng will come for the rescue"

"Why this have to do with him? Let me go! You're crazy! Go to hell!"

"Oh yes, I am crazy. You better shut up, freak" he punched me in the face. "OW! What was that for?" I feel my nose is bleeding. Damn. That was hurt. "You talk one more word, you'll receive another punch. Understand?"

"Go to hell!" Uh-oh.

"Three words three punches. Do you think I'm joking with my words?" After that, he punched me in the face three times. "Shut up and don't talk" 

"You freak!" 

"Two word, two punches. Or maybe you prefer kicks?" He kicked me two times in the stomatch. Damn it was hurt!

 

I felt blood spilled from my mouth. I coughed and pain was coming from my whole body. "See? Shut the hell up. Just wait for your hero." After that he left me alone in the room.

 

Damn, I think he broke my nose. And my face full of bruises. So this is what it feel to be kidnapped, huh? It sure scary as hell. I hope.. I hope Kyuhyun didn't make it here. I didn't want him to be hurt.

 

So I decided to close my eyes and endure the pain from my broken nose and the bruises on my face.

 

*************************

After waiting for a few hours, I opened my eyes because I heard some noises coming from outside. I saw the door was opened, and a figure I didn't want to be here, showed up. "Donghae hyung! God, what happened?"

 

He looked my wounds on my face and he cried. "Hyung, I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this.."

"It's okay Kyuhyun-ah.. It's not your fault.."

"Hyung.. It's.. It's my fault.. I'm sorry.." 

"It's okay Kyuhyun-ah.. Let's get going before he comes back.."

"Who?" Suddenly, the guys who I was talking about showed up. 

"Hi, Kyuhyun-ah. You've been well?"

His eyes widened due shock. "Why the hell are you doing this??"

"I just.. want what I want to be fulfilled. That's all" he smirked. I couldn't believe what he said. He's ing crazy!

"That's all? You're crazy!" Kyuhyun yelled at the guy. 

"Ah..-" he stepped closer to us. "I'm so sad when you said that Kyuhyun-ah.. The guy I trust my whole life, actually said that to me. How disappointing.."

 

Kyuhyun stand infront of me to protect me before this crazy guy did something worse to me. "Here's the deal, Kyuhyun-ah-" he walked beside me and took something from behind of his shirt. A gun! He pointed it to my head. "-You have to do what I say, or I'll shot your lovely hyung here"

 

I saw Kyuhyun's body was trembling. I know he was scared. I'm scared too. How couldn't I? Someone pointed a gun at my head. "What do you want?" he said.

 

"You, come with me to United States and we'll live there. Simple, right?"

"Kyuhyun-ah don't hear him.. Don't go!" he pushed the gun harder to my head. "You better shut up"

 

I saw him thinking nervously. After thinking for awhile, he finally told us his decision.

 

 

 

"I'll....... I'll go.."

"Kyuhyun-ah!!" I yelled.

 

A.N. : I UPDATED AS I PROMISED! KEKEKE.. 

SO HOW IS IT? PLEASE GIVE A COMMENT ^_^

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ^_^

DON'T BE A SILENT READER, GIVE A COMMENT ^_^

THANKYUU FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS AND THOSE WHO COMMENT ^_^