Chapter 8

My Happily Ever After

Kyu's POV

Earth with beautiful seas, green forests, beautiful flowers, spacious fields, high mountains, beautiful sceneries, uncountable islands, but without him, the Earth is not as beautiful as it seems.

 

He..... He lost his memory. He.... HE ING LOST HIS MEMORY! All those memories, just gone?

 

"W-Who are you?" he said with a confused face, "Where am I? How do I get here?" he keep asking questions. "You don't........... remember anything?" I asked carefully.

 

"I-I.. Oww! My head hurts" he said with a shout, and he held his bandaged head. "W-Wait hyung, I'll call the doctors!" and I went out of the room to call the doctors. After a few minutes, a doctor came into the room and examined Hae hyung.

 

After the doctor finished with the examination, it turns out that her name was Dr. Seohyun. She explained the situation to me. The bleeding in his brain has stopped. The bleeding caused the memory loss. It turns out that Donghae hyung has lost his memory after the accident. She said its just temporary. He'll remember someday.

 

"But when, doctor? When will he remember? A moment before he passed out, he still remembered me..." I said, and started to sob. 

 

"I can't promise anything to you, Kyuhyun-sshi. But I can guarantee, after a couple week of rest, he'll be fine" she said. She patted my back to calme me down. Her eyes showed compassion for me. I feel very thankful to her. " I can see you very worried about him. Is he really mean a lot to you? Is he your brother? Or your boyfriend?" she asked with a small smile.

 

"He's... He's my everything, Doctor" I answered without a slight doubt. "If he's mean a lot to you, I'll do my best to help him. So don't worry. You looked tired. You need to rest. Our nurses are kind ones, they' will take care of him" she said with a smile and left me. I gave her a warm thank you.

 

I went back to the room, and saw Donghae hyung's awake. His hospital bed was raised so he can leaned comfortably. "Where were you?" he asked me. "I just talked with the doctor. She said you'll be fine" I answered him with a smile. I see him sighed in relief.

 

"By the way, what's your name? Did you helped me when the accident happened? Thank you so much for helping me" he said to me with an innocent smile. "Hyung, do you really don't remember anything?" I asked him. I held my tears so it wouldn't escape my eyes.

 

"I-I... Everytime I want to remember, my head hurts. Sorry if I-" 

 

"Hyung, stop talking will you? Just... just rest. I-I'll go out for a moment.."

 

"H-Hey, I'm sorry... If I hurt you. I really don't remember anything.. Even my name.."

 

"Your name is Lee Donghae, hyung. I-I'll go now.."

 

"Hey wait, I-" I left the room without hearing the rest.

 

I walked to the cafe at the hospital. I sat in the corner and ordered a glass of warm coffee. With trembling hands, I took my phone and called Kibum. He's the one who understands my feelings the best besides Henry and Leeteuk hyung.

 

 

Drrtt. Drrtt. "Yoboseyo? Kyuhyun-ah?"

"Kibum-ah.. Sorry for calling you this late.." I said to him. After I heard his voice, I started to cry. I felt relieved because I can tell my feelings to someone.

"Kyuhyun-ah, what's wrong? Hey, don't cry, don't cry.. I will go to the hospital with Henry, okay? Wait for me there.."

"Thankyou, Kibum-ah.. I'm sorry for bothering you.."

"No one's bothering anybody, Kyu-ah. Here's Henry, he wants to speak with you-" I heard that Kibum passed the phone to Henry. "Kyuhyun gege! Don't cry again!! We'll be right there gege, wait for us"

"Gomawo, Henry-ah.." I thanked them both and still crying. I've cried so much these days.

 

 

I hung up the phone, and put my phone inside my pocket. I went back to Hae hyung's room. I saw him already asleep. I approached him and sat at the chair next to his bed. I held his hand.

 

Hyung, please don't forget me.. You are the best thing that ever happened in  my life. Don't let those memories go. Keep it.. Even though you lost them in your head right now, I know you keep those memories deep inside your heart. Please don't let those go. Please don't let my love go.. Hyung... I love you. You love me too, right?

 

Without realizing, my tears began to fall again. I'm so tired with crying. "Hyung, saranghae.." I said with a small voice. I stood up and approached him, who was fast asleep. "Hyung, you hear me? I love you.." I said that near his ear, and after that, I kissed his forehead.

 

 

I love you, Lee Donghae. Don't you ever forget that. I'll make you remember me. Even if it hurts a lot.

 

 

I back to my seat and held his hand again. I was too tired so I fell asleep, with our hands linked. After about 30 minutes, somebody shook my body. "Kyuhyun-ah, wake up.. We're here" said someone. Oh, it's Kibum and Henry.

 

"Kyuhyun gege, you should go home. You look awful. What happened with your eyes? Have you been crying? " asked Henry, he looked worried.

 

"I'm fine Henry-ah. Yeah, I've been crying a lot lately. Such a cry baby, huh? Well, I can't hold my tears anymore.. This is too painful.."

 

"Hyung, don't be sad. We'll be here when you need us. Okay? Just don't cry.." said Henry and he hugged me tightly. I cried in his hug. 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, he'll remember you, alright? He will. Trust me. You just have to be strong, because this will test how much you love him. If you're meant to be together, you will be together, and live happily ever after. You hear me, Kyuhyun-ah? Everything's going to be fine" said Kibum and he wiped my tears. 

 

*******************************

 

The next day, I found myself sleeping on the couch and covered with a blanket. The last thing I remembered, I was crying infront of Kibum and Henry. They must have moved me on the couch.

 

My eyes were red and swollen from too much crying. As I was stretching my body, I saw Donghae hyung was awake. "Hey..." he called me.

 

I gulped before I approached him. "Yeah hyung?"

 

"I'm sorry, we may close before the accident, but I don't really remember anything right now. W-what's your name?" he asked. Thump. Thump. "It's Cho Kyuhyun hyung. You usually called me Maknae/Kyuhyunnie.."

 

"Oh, so we lived with another guys? How many of them?" 

 

"It's 15 of us hyung, including both of us" Relax. Just relax.

 

"Oh, so I used to call you Maknae because you were the youngest? Kekeke~ Okay maknae-ah.. So, what is our relationship? I was the closest with you?"

 

DUARRRRR. This-I can't hold it anymore. "Y-yeah, s-sort... o-off... I-I..." Suddenly I couldn't continue what I was going to say. Tears were falling from my eyes.

 

"H-Hey, why are you crying? I'm sorry...  I really... am sorry... Don't cry..."

 

"I-I'm okay hyung. L-Let's just pretend I-I didn't cry earlier. About our relationship-" Kyu, be strong. Remember what Kibum said. Remember your promise. "We were very close, hyung. But you close with Eunhyuk hyung too" I tried to stop my tears from falling.

 

"H-Hey, don't cry. Come here you-" he tried to wake up from his position, grip my wrist, and put me to his chest and hugged me. "don't cry anymore".

 

"Thank you, hyung" I smiled in his hug, even thought my tears haven't stopped yet. I love you. I whispered.

 

 

A.N. : SORRY IF IT TOOK SO LONG :( I'VE BEEN BUSY~

I'LL UPDATE AGAIN SOON SO WAIT FOR IT ^_^

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^_^

THANKYOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T REPLY, I READ THEM ALL SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH *BOW*

DONGHAE IS FINE, I'M SAD TOO BECAUSE HE FORGETS ABOUT KYUHYUN *I'M THE AUTHOR AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SAD TOO KEKEKE~*

HE'LL REMEMBER SO WAIT FOR IT ^_^

I WANT TO ASK YOU GUYS, SO PLEASE ANSWER ^_^ ARE MY CHAPTERS TOO SHORT? IF IT IS, I'LL MAKE THEM LONGER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS ^_^

THANKYUU~