Chapter 3

My Happily Ever After

Kyu's POV

After a tiring day of playing at the amusement park with Donghae hyung, my body felt like hell. My back ache and my muscles felt tense so I decided to lay down on my bed. I was too lazy to take a bath so I just changed my uniform into pajamas. 

I checked my phone after I abandoned it in my pocket for the whole day. 10 missed calls. 2 new messages.

Babo Changmin (10 missed calls) 

He tried to call me many times. What's got into him? After I checked my call reports, I opened my Inbox and found 2 text messages from that babo Shim Changmin.

From : Babo Changmin

Kyuhyun-ah! I didn't see you at school today. I asked Leeteuk hyung and he said you didn't come to school. What happened? You sick bro? Call me will you? -Changmin-

 

From: Babo Changmin

Yah Cho Kyuhyun! How dare you, not replying my text! -Changmin-

Because the impatient best friend I had here, I decided to give him a reply. But when I'm about to text Changmin, a new text message arrived.

1 new message.

From : Lee Donghae 이동해 

Kyuhyun-ah, you asleep yet? Thanks for today maknae-ah. I was happy. Let's talk again tomorrow, okay? Good night, Kyuhyun-ah. Sleep tight. Hyung loves you ^_^ -Donghae-

I blushed when I read the text from Donghae hyung. Hyung loves me? Ah, maybe because he's my hyung. All my other hyung loves me too. I immediately forgot that Changmin had called me 10 times and texted me twice earlier. All I think was, I had to reply Donghae hyung's text.  

To : Lee Donghae 이동해

Hyung! Your room is exactly beside my room. You don't have to bother to text me. You can just come here you know?  Well, I'm about to sleep hyung. By the way, thanks for taking me there ^_^ I was happy too. You too hyung. Good night ^_^ -Kyuhyun-

I put my phone away. Ah, I'm going to have a really good night sleep. And within second, I closed my eyes and feel asleep, smiling.

 

No One's POV

The Next Morning...

Everyone gathered at the kitchen to eat breakfast together. Hangeng preapared 14 plates of Beijing Fried Rice infront of 14 guys who already drooled by the delicious smell of Hangeng's cooking.

"Hyung, I'm gonna eat a lot ! Thank you for the food~!" said Shindong happily. "Thank you for the food!" said all of them together, made Hangeng is now smiling. Hangeng himself sit beside Heechul and start eating.

"You look happy Kyuhyunnie~ What happened?" asked Zhou Mi. Kyuhyun was eating his delicious Beijing Fried Rice, and he rose his head.

"Nothing Mimi gege. I'm just happy~" answered kyuhyun and he continued to eat his meal. Everyone in the kitchen smiled because their maknae's happiness.

They walked to school together and they went to their own clasrooms. Kyuhyun went to his clasroom with KiBum and Henry, because they got the same clasroom.

"Kibum-ah, can I borrow your notebook from yesterday's subjects?" asked Kyuhyun. "Sure, Kyuhyun-ah. Here" said Kibum, handing his notebook to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun thanked him and started to copy the notes.

"Henry-ah! Don't sit on this chair. It's Changmin's" said Kyuhyun to Henry, who was sitting at his bestfriend's seat. "Kyuhyun gege, you are a meanie~ Arasseo, I'll just sit next to Kibum gege" said Henry and he moved to a seat next to Kibum.

Kyuhyun ignored Henry's words and continued to copy the notes.

"KYUHYUN-AH!!" Suddenly a tall figure approached Kyuhyun with a very loud voice. "Changmin-ah! You're here. I thought you're gonna be late" said Kyuhyun.

"Yah! You didn't reply my text! I tought something happened to you!" yelled Changmin. Kyuhyun stopped from his action, copying the notes. He remembered that last night when he was going to reply Changmin's text, Hae hyung texted him so he forgot about Changmin's text.

"Mianhae, Changmin-ah. I'll make it up. I'll treat you lunch. Saranghae Changmin-ah!~" said Kyuhyun while his hand form a heart shaped above his head. Its the last move he had to do so his best friend would forgive when Changmin is angry at him.

Chamngmin just chuckled. "I'll forgive you this time. Saranghae too babo~" replied Changmin, decided to forgive his bestfriend. He knew that he couldn't angry at this person infront of him. Changmin put his backpack on the seat next to Kyuhyun. 

"Yah, do you know? Because of your absence yesterday, I had to eat lunch with Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu. It's boring. Can't live without you man~" said Changmin.

"You're overreacting Changmin-ah. Now pay attention to the lesson. It's going to start" said Kyuhyun when he saw his teacher, Mr. Park, came in to the class. Every student stopped talking and pay attention to the lesson. 

"Meet me at the gym at lunch Kyuhyun-ah" said Changmin. "What for?" asked Kyuhyun. "You'll know later" said changmin nervously. Kyuhyun was confused by Changmin's words but he decided to meet him anyway.

 

Hae's POV

School is always boring. I actually doesn't like studying but what can people do without education these days? I'm not a stupid person. I can get B+ when I study hard, and C when I was lazy. 

I may not as clever as Kyuhyun (yeah, he's a scholar after all) but C and B+ is enough for me to graduate, right?

I was daydreaming, hoping that time can go faster. My head finally reached my table and I started fell asleep. When I was in my dream land, Someone woke up because Mr Kim, our teacher is going to my way. It was Eunhyuk who woke me up.

"Donghae-ah, Mr. Kim is going this way. Wake up!" Eunhyuk whispered so Mr. Kim wouldn't hear him.

"Hmm? Oh, crap!" I finally awake and realized that Mr. Kim almost caught me asleep. I thanked Eunhyuk for waking me up and cursed silently because of my sleepy habit.

"Thanks Eunhyuk-ah" I said to Eunhyuk and he just smiled.

 

Kringg...Kringg...Kringg...

 

"YEAH! Lunch time!" I didn't realize that my voice was too loud and everyone in class stared at me. Some of them just smiled and some of them laughed silently. I was embarrased and I cover my face with my hands.

"Too happy, aren't you Mr. Lee? Okay class, I'll see you tomorrow" said Mr. Kim. My face was getting red and red because it was so embarrasing.

"Kekeke.. You're too high spirited Donghae-ah. Wanna go to cafetaria together?" asked Eunhyuk. I said no because I promised to my friends at soccer club to play together at lunch time.

After playing soccer, I sweat alot, so I decieded to take a shower at the Gym. Yeah, our gym had showers so after Physical Education, we could take shower.

I walked through the lockers and took my things from my locker.

And then I suddenly felt excited when I see Kyuhyun, was there. I was going to approach him when I saw someone was with him.

Isn't that Shim Changmin? What are they doing here? I'm wondering myself. I tiptoed and hide behind the lockers so I could hear what were they talking about.

Hmm.. Its seemed serious. I wanna hear!

I moved closer so I can hear what were they talking about.

 

 

 

 

 

"I..... I...... I like you Kyuhyun-ah"

 

I just frozed at his place. What? He likes him? Shim Changmin likes Kyuhyun? I was so shocked that I can't even think properly.

I didn't know what happen with me. My chest suddenly felt like a knife was stabbed into my chest. I heard that Kyuhyun said something to Changmin but I didn't hear. I DON'T want to hear. I can't stand fact that someone confessed at Kyuhyun.

I wanted to ignored it, but my body didn't coorporated with my brain. I start running, with a towel hung at my shoulder, I ran out of the gym, and didn't look back.

 

A.N. : I UPDATED! YEAH I DECIDED TO UPDATE BECAUSE I'M GONNA BE BUSY IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE IN THE NEXT 2 DAYS ^_^

PLEASE GIVE A COMMENT AND TELL WHAT YOU THINK ^_^

I REALLY WELCOME ANYTHING :)

AND THANK YOU FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS AND MY READERS *90 DEGREE BOW*

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND TYPOS~

PLEASE KEEP SUPPORT ME ^_^

THANKYU~

FYI: ACTUALLY I WANT TO MAKE MY USERNAME "KYUHYUNNIE" BUT I TYPED IT WRONG AS "KYUHUNNIE" KEKEKE... I BET SOME OF YOU DIDN'T REALIZE THAT XD