Chapter 11

My Happily Ever After

Kyu's POV

It was the most surprising thing that ever happened in my life.

 

Did he really remember? FOR REAL?

 

"Hyung!" I said to him with a surprised face. "What?" he replied. "You remember???" God. This is so tense. I felt like I'm going to go crazy to wait for his response. I hope that he really can remember it. At least, there's something about me that he remembers, not just my name.

 

"Uh, not really.. I just.. I just guessed it? He really looked like he's going to kill me, Kyuhyun-ah. I say jealousy in his eyes because I was with you" he said. My heart felt like its going to pop out of my chest.

 

I thought he remember!! This is extremely dissapointing. I wanted to cry so badly. God, how will I make him remember? Should I repeat what happened in the past? To make him remember? Aish I really don't know.

 

"J-Just ignore him hyung. So, I'll get going.. S-See you later.." 

"Yah, where are you going? Don't leave me!" he pouted his mouth cutely. In normal condition, maybe I'll pinch his cheek because he was so cute, but not now.

"S-Sorry hyung.. I, uhm, I need to copy my friend's homework. Bye.."

"Hey, wait up~"

 

I decided to ignore him and get back to my class. I seated myself next to Henry. I saw him talking to Kibum. "Hey, Kyuhyun-ah, you looked down. What happened?" asked Kibum. I just shook my head, not in the mood to talk.

 

And then I saw Changmin with his new friends, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yunho came in to class. Changmin stared at me and I felt uncomfortable. So I stood up and walked to him. "You-" i point my finger to Changmin "-and me. Talk. Outside. Now." I walked out of the class and he followed me.

 

"What?" he asked. He folded his arms on his chest. I took a deep breath.

"Haven't forgive me yet?"

"What did you do so I have to forgive you?"

"Don't play dumb, Changmin-ah. You know what I mean"

"I was never angry with you"

"So? Why we haven't talked for weeks? Why didn't you reply my texts? Why did you ignore me all this time? Wh-" he suddenly hugged me. Thank God there were nobody in the hallway.

"Changmin-ah, what are you doing?"

"I would never, NEVER angry or hate you. I love you, did you forget?"

"Changmin-ah, I've said about this, don't do this.. I can't return your feelings.."

"I don't care! I love you and that's it"

"Changmin-ah, my feeling is for someone else.. It's not you, I'm sorry.."

 

Suddenly he pulled himself from me. His gaze was scary. I've never seen him like this. He took a deep breath and within seconds, his face looked normal as usual.

 

"It's Donghae, right? Your dorm-mate?"

"It's Donghae HYUNG, Changmin-ah. He's older than us. But, y-yes.. He is.. H-How did you know?"

"You don't have to know, Kyuhyun-ah.. So what happen?"

"What what happen?"

"You were having a serious talk before, right? I know you, Kyuhyun-ah.." I just nodded.

"He got amnesia because of the accident he had.. He.. He didn't remember me.. I.. I've been trying to make him remember.." 

"So, how can I help?"

"Actually, I've got an idea.."

 

When I told him my idea, I saw him smirked. He agreed to help me with the idea and we went back to class. I hope this going to work.

 

 

I wish I've never asked.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 "Hae, wait me at the gym will you? I'll go there in a few minutes. Wait me?" I said to Donghae. I know he really wanted to play soccer too, but I didn't let him because he just recovered from the accident.

 

"Yeah, I'll wait" he said and went to the gym. I drank water bottle and chat a little bit with my friends and I went to the gym. I saw Donghae was standing behind the lockers.

 

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked him. "Ssshhh!" he covered my mouth with his hand. "Hmpp... Hmmpp hmpp hmpp hmppp hmpp?" I tried to talk. "Shut up Lee Hyuk Jae" Finally I looked to where Donghae was looking. 

 

Kyuhyun and who's that tall guy.. Uhh.. Shim Changmin? The one Donghae told me before? What the are they doing here?

 

"I.... I like you Kyuhyun-ah" Changmin confessed to Kyuhyun. What the are they talking about? Didn't Changmin confessed already?

"C-Changmin-ah, I like you too! You're my bestfriend after all~"

"No.. No.. I love you Kyuhyun-ah. Not just as bestfriends" They trying to make Hae remember like this? What the hell!

 

"Donghae, I think we should go.. We're going to interrupt them.." I tried to pull Donghae's hand but he stay still at his place. "Wait Hyuk, I want to hear more. But.. But.. I think I've seen this before! That guy.. Changmin... He confessed before, right? I remember it! I remember saw it! Right? I must've told you right?" he asked me. I was confused, should I tell the truth or should I lie again?

 

My good side wins. I nodded to his answer. "I knew it! I knew it!" he looked happy because he finally remember something. 

 

"Yah! Changmin-ah! Don't do this!" I turned my head and looked at my dongsaeng, who was kissed forcefully by the tall guy infront of him. I saw tears in Kyuhyun's eyes. But before I could do something, I saw Donghae ran to them like a flash of light, and hit that tall guy Changmin.

 

"Yah! What are the you doing with my dongsaeng?!" he yelled and hit the taller guy.

"Changmin-ah... This is not the part of the plan, what are you doing?" I saw Kyuhyun sobbed. The tall guy just smirked while he touched his bleeding lip and left the gym. I was too shocked to do anything.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, you okay? What happened?" asked Donghae to Kyuhyun. I walked up to them and patted Kyuhyun's back. "I-I'm okay hyung. T-Thank you" he said. "Alright, let's go home" I said and the three of us left the gym. I saw Donghae embrace Kyuhyun's shoulder and I just sigh.

 

***********************

I left the two of them alone. I guess I have to give up after all. Universe just wouldn't let me to do something bad to my dongsaeng. I sat on my bed in my room and hugged my knees.

 

Suddenly, someone knocked at my door. "Eunhyukkie? May I come in?" asked the guy. It's Sungmin. Actually I likes him, a bit. Not as much as I like Donghae but... I like him.

 

"Yeah, come in"

"What happened? You look sad.." he said and he patted my hair.

"Yah, you're messing my hair.. Nothing Minnie, I'm fine.."

"You're not fine.. I don't hear music coming from your room today. There's must be something right?"

"I... I've done a bad thing, Minnie.."

"Define 'bad thing' please. It's not like you murder someone or you rob a bank right?"

"Hahaha, no of course not, you babo~" He always make me smile whenever I feel sad. 

"So, what bad thing you've done here? I would like an explanation"

"No..Nothing. Just forget it.."

"You don't trust me?"

"No... I trust you, but its just complicated.."

"Alright, its up to you. I'll be ready whenever you want to tell me, okay? Here.. Here.. Don't be sad" he patted my hair again. I just smiled to him.

"Minnie, why are you so kind to me?"

"Because I like you babo~ Don't worry.. i'll be there when you need me, arraseo?"

I was very touched by his words. Why am I still chasing someone who obviously didn't return my feelings? Althought that person lost his memories, his love stays. There's someone love me infront of me and I negelected this person.

We laid on my bed with he still hugging me. "Should I sleep here? In case you need a shoulder to cry on.. Kekeke~"

"Yeah, thanks Minnie.."  I hugged him tighter and a tear came out from my eye. He wiped it with his finger and he kissed my forehead. 

 

I've made a mistake before.. I should have realized who truly loves me..

 

-----------------------------

Hae's POV

I was in Kyuhyun's room, trying to calm him down after that creepy guy forcefully kissed him. What the was that guy thinking? Was he trying to Kyuhyun or something?

 

"Kyuhyun-ah.. You okay?"

"I'm fine hyung, don't worry about me.. You can just return to your room and have some rest hyung.."

"Nah. I'll be here with you.. Kyuhyun-ah.."

"Yeah, hyung?"

"What did you do with him? You planned this? What were you thinking??"

"I....I tried to make you remember me, hyung.."

"And why did he kissed you?"

"I-I don't know.. It wasn't the part of the plan.."

"That guy, he needs another punch or two" Why did I feel angry? Why should I angry? And... and jealous? What are these feelings? I think I've felt this before? Did I feel like this after Changmin confessed to Kyuhyun?

"it's okay, hyung. I-I'll handle him.."

"How? How if he kissed you forcefully again like that? Or maybe even you?" I shouted at him. 

"He will not.. I'll take care of myself.." I sighed. I'll have to believe him.

"I've remembered a little Kyuhyun-ah.. I remember when I saw him confessed to you.. After that, I ran. I don't remember anything else after that"

"Really? You're serious hyung?" I nodded.

"You just remember that? Nothing else? You remember this hyung?" he showed me a fish doll. I think I've seen this before?

"A... fish doll? Did I give you this?" he nodded. I saw his tears starting to come out. "I-I'm sorry.. i can't remember.." 

"It's fine hyung, would you leave me alone? Thanks for helping me though.."

"I'm sorry Kyuhyun-ah, don't mad at me.."

"I'm not hyung. I-I'm okay, please?" His tears keep flowing. I can't leave him crying ike this! How could I? I walked to the door, and closed it. 

"What are you doing hyung? I asked you to come out.."

"No. I'll be here. Until you stop crying.." After i said that, he cries more. I approached him and hugged him. "I'm sorry.." he cried for a few minutes until he finally stopped.

"Sorry hyung, I should have feel thankful because you remember a little.."

"It's okay.. Kyuhyun, I need your help"

"What is it?"

"Please help me remember you.. Be patient and help me remember alright? Trust me.."

"I will help you hyung.."

"Thank you"

 

His cry baby personality made me weak and helpless. I should remember for his sake. I will remember.

 

A.N. : TODAY I GET A DAY OFF SO I COULD UPDATE 1 MORE CHAPTER! *CLAP CLAP*

I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER AROUND SUNDAY OR MONDAY, SO WAIT FOR IT ^_^

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

AND DON'T BE A SILENT READER PLEASE *.* GIVE A COMMENT ^_^

THANKYU FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS AND THOSE WHO COMMENT ^_^

THANKYUU~