Chapter 16 - Last Chapter

My Happily Ever After

"The only reason why people hold onto memories is because memories are the only things that don't change when love does"

 

5 years later....

 

"Congratulations Kyuhyun-ah! I'm happy for you, you're making hyung sad, because you're going to leave me.." Leeteuk said, wiped his tears off his face and he hugged Kyuhyun. 

 

"Yah, hyung, I'm not leaving you. Don't worry, we're going to meet every weekend, arasseo?" said Kyuhyun while he hugged back his hyung.

 

There he was, sitting inside a waiting room, with his hyung accompanied him. "Kyuhyun-ah, be a good boy, arasseo? Hyung will hit you if you don't obey him!" Heechul said ang he flicked Kyuhyun's forehead as his forehead became reddened. Kyuhyun cried in pain, but instead of laughing at him, Heechul hugged him.

 

Kyuhyun was in shock, but he hugged his hyung back. "Be happy, okay, Kyu? It's your happy day.." Kyuhyun's tears escaped from his eyes when Heechul said those comforting words to him. His heart was fluttered because his hyungs were so kind to him. 

 

One by one, his hyung followed after one another, hugging Kyuhyun to give him some support.

 

"I will hyung.. I know, it's my happy day.."

"Yah, Gui Xian, if I knoe you can be this handsome, I should have marry you!" Suddenly Hangeng joined the conversation. Heechul gave him a glare and Hangeng turned around anf left both of them with a terrified face.

 

Ahra, Kyuhyun's sister came into the room with a bouquet of yellow lilies on her hands. She gave the flowers to Kyuhyun. "Yah, why are you crying? I told you, you should be happy, Kyuhyun-ah" 

 

"I am, Noona. I am" 

"Okay, it's time. Leeteuk-ssi, you're ready?" Ahra, with a long ivory white dress, left the room so her brother could prepare himself. Kyuhyun linked his arm with Leeteuk's and tidy his tuxedo. "How do I look, hyung?" Kyuhyun asked Leeteuk, who was tidying his own suit. "You look great. You ready?"

 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath and nodded his head. They walked outside the room, to the hall with full of people waiting for him. And a man he loves.

 

*****************************

 

Kyuhyun walked down the aisle slowly, tring to cover his nervousness. He looked around, to see who came to the ceremony. He saw his parents, his friends, Mr. and Mrs. Shim. And also Mrs. Kim. Suddenly, Kyuhyun's body felt limp, his legs couldn't hold his body weight. But with Leeteuk's good reflexes, he caught Kyuhyun before he fell to the ground.

 

Leeteuk tighten his grip on Kyuhyun's hand to give him some power through this. Kyuhyun saw a man was standing beside the altar, smiling handsomely with his with suit.

 

Like he got an extra power, with Leeteuk's help he managed to stand properly on his feet again. He continued to walk until the altar. The man who was waiting near the altar stretched his hand nd Kyuhyun welcomed the hand.

 

Before letting Kyuhyun's hand go, Leeteuk approached the younger and he kissed Kyuhyun's forehead. Once again, a tear escaped from Kyuhyun's eye. 

 

Kyuhyun tightened the man's grip who was standing now with him infront of the altar. 

 

Lee Donghae.

 

Infront of their families, friends, the priest, they enounced their vows.

 

"I, Lee Donghae, take you, Cho Kyuhyun, to be my lawfully wedded, to have and to hold, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us apart"

 

"I, Cho Kyuhyun, take you, Lee Donghae, to be my lawfully wedded, to have and to hold, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us apart"

 

"Now I announce you as husband and husband. You may kiss your husband" They slowly approached each other, because they were embarrassed that they had to kiss infront of their parents and families. 

 

But Donghae grabbed Kyuhyun's waist and he kissed Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun's tears flowed again and he whispered "I love you, hyung" . With a smile on his face, Donghae answered "I love you too". With a lovey-dovey moment infront of them, their hyungs couldn't resist to tease them, but also some of them screamed because of jealousy.

 

"Get a room!"

"Yah! You guys are underage! Oh.. You guys are in your 20s? I forgot" said Heechul, made everyoby laughed. 

 

The celebration continued until late. Both Kyuhyun and Donghae was tired, but they managed to got back to the hotel room and get some sleep. Their hapiness couln't get any better, but deep in their hearts, they suffered unforgettable past.

 

***********************************

 

"Hyung, let's race!"

"Okay, Kibum-ah. The one who win will grant a wish. Ready?"

"Ready, hyung"

"One.. Two.. Three!"

 

They both ran at the speed of light. They ran through tall trees at a park near their dorm. They ran through grandfathers and grandmothers who were relaxing, little kids who were playing with their mothers, and some people who was enjoying the park.

 

They finally reached the corner of the park. "Hyung, you win" Both of them panted for a while and catch some breath. Both of them were sweating a lot. "I know. Buy me a drink, Kibum-ah?"

 

Kibum nodded his head and started to walk to the nearest street snack corner. Donghae put on his headphone and played some songs in his iPod. After a while, Kibum realized that he left his wallet in the bag he entrusted to Donghae. He walked back to where Donghae was.

 

Suddenly, his heart felt a strange feeling, like an uneasiness. He was confused so he rubbed his chest to get rid of the strange feeling, but it didn't go away. 

 

So he fastened his walk pace, and when he approached Donghae, Kibum's eyes were widened and he screamed as loud as he could. He saw a car with a high speed was coming to Donghae's way. "Donghae hyung!!! Hyung!!!! Behind you!!!!"

 

But Donghae didn't hear Kibum's scream, because of his headphone. Kibum ran to Donghae's direction and he kept screaming to him. Donghae realized that Kibum was screaming something. "Huh? Wh-"

 

Donghae's body was pulled by someone and he was thrown to the ground. He blinked his eyes repeatedly to discover what was happened. He stood up right away and his body started to shake when he saw Kibum's body was lying on the ground, without moving an inch, full of blood.

 

Donghae shook Kibum's body, and no reaction. He grabbed his phone and called for emergency. He hugged kibum's body and blood was on Donghae's body too. Donghae cried and he was still trying to wake Kibum up, but it was useless. 

 

After a while, an ambulance came. Kibum was given first aid from the paramedics team and Donghae himself was treated because he had some scratches on his face. Donghae was unconcious and was brought to the hospital after a doctor have him a very shocking news.

 

"I'm sorry. We've tried our best, he cannot be saved.."

 

********************************

 

Kyuhyun put a bouquet of fresh flowers on a grave. He knelt beside it and he started to pray. The tombstone was written: Rest in Peace. Our beloved son and friend. Kim Kibum.

 

"Kibum-ah, how are you today? It's been 5 years since you left us.. You miss me already? Yah, I came here last week.. Kibum-ah, I got married yesterday, with Donghae hyung. I've told you, right? Too bad you can't come.. How are you up there? Is it fun? I bet you're happier there.. Pray for me from up there, ne? Pray for me so I can live happily ever after.. I'll always pray for you from down here.."

 

Kyuhyun remembered the day he got the news about Kibum's death. The funeral was in chaos, everybody was crying, especially Mrs. Kim. She cried the whole time during the funeral, she even passed out a few times.

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae went to the burial site once a week. After Kibum's death, Kyuhyun suffered nightmares for a month and Donghae was hospitalized for almost 2 week. The police investigate about the case, and all proofs pointed to Changmin.

 

The car was abandoned near the dump. The judges decided to not gave Changmin a punishment because he has mental disorder, intead og oing to jail, the judges sent him to a rehab house.

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae both felt bad, even though nobody blamed them for the accident, but still, they responsible for this no matter what happened.

 

Suddenly, an older man tapped Kyuhyun's shoulder. Kyuhyun lifted his face and smiled when he knew the person behind him. "Of course he's happy, Kyuhyun-ah.. Btw, let's go, we have a plane to catch. We want to go to Changmin's rehab house, right?" said Donghae.

 

Kyuhyun nodded his head and stood up. "Kibum-ah, today we want to go to a honeymoon in Italy. You've always wanted to go there, right?-" Kyuhyun's tears escaped from his eyes again. "-I'll bring you photos next time I go here. Take care and see you in 2 weeks" 

 

Kyuhyun walked back to the car, and Donghae prayed. "Thank you. For everything" he followed after the younger man and they went straight to Changmin's rehab house.

 

From above the sky, a young man who couldn't hold his tears, smiling. Thank you.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A.N. : SO HERE IS THE LAST CHAP!!!!!!!!

KKK THANKYU FOR READING THIS SILLY FIC^^

PLS GIVE A COMMENT TO THE LAST CHAP? OR COMMENT FOR THE WHOLE STORY^^

SORRY I'M NOT GOOD ON WRITTING ENDING :(

 

Please check out my other story I've Fallen For You

THANKYU FOR THE READERS AND MY 47 SUBS!!!! <3 I ENJOY WRITING THIS FIC SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING THIS!!!^^

THANKYUU~

 

LOVE, KYUHYUNNIE