Chapter 4

My Happily Ever After

"I'd rather be miserably happy, than loving someone I can't have" - Breaking Dawn

 

Kyu's POV

When I arrived at school, Changmin, that babo~ He was angry at me because I didn't reply his text. Yeah, I read his text, but I received another text message. You know which one.

He asked me to meet him at the Gym at lunch time. I wonder what happen? He acted weird today, nervous and when he talked to me, he didn't look me in the eye.

"Meet me at the gym at lunch Kyuhyun-ah" he said. I just shrugged and told him that I will meet him.

I walked to the Gym and I saw Donghae hyung was playing soccer with his friends from the soccer club. I can't helped but smile, seeing him playing all high-spirited.

Ah there he is. What will he talk about anyway?

"Changmin-ah!" I said. 

"Oh, Kyuhyun-ah!" he replied. He put both of his hands inside his pocket. He was sweaty and nervous.

"What are you going to say Changmin-ah?" I asked. He didn't answer me and he looked away. "Changmin-ah? What's wrong?" I asked again.

"I..... I...... I like you Kyuhyun-ah" he said with his face buried in his chest.

"Huh? Ey~ Changmin-ah, I like you too!  You are my bestfriend after all Yah, look at me when you talk to me,babo~" I said, smiling. 

I was confused by his words. Of course I liked him too. 

"N-No.. That's not what I mean. I-I like you, more than best friend. I-I love you" he said stutterly. 

I saw his eyes and all I saw was sincerity. Suddenly, I felt so sorry to him. i didn't know all these times. I didn't even think about the possiblity.

"Oh, Changmin-ah... I'm so sorry. I didn't know" I said sadly. 

He forced a smile, "It's okay Kyuhyun-ah. It's not like I showed my feelings to you before. B-But how about you?"

Deg.

"Changmin-ah, I beg of you" I said"What is it Kyuhyun-ah?" he asked.

"Don't love me, okay?" I said with full of regrets. The gym was empty and dark and that made me more nervous than ever.

"Why, Kyu-ah? Why can't I love you?" he asked. I could see his eyes watery. 

"Just don't Changmin-ah. I-I can't return your feelings. I don't want to hurt you" I said. I don't want to hurt him. He deserves a better person. A person that can't love him.

And that person is not me.

"Why? Don't do something as you wish. Why can't I love you? I don't understand you! Did you forget our promise back then?" he said and left the gym.

I sat with my back pressed against the lockers. Of course I remember Changmin-ah. How could I forget?

 

-Flash back-

7 years old Kyuhyun, was a very cheerful and playful kid. He had many friends around the neighbourhood. And there was a kid, who always play alone.

Little Kyuhyun always saw him alone and felt pity for him. He decided to asked the kid to play together,

"Hey! What's your name? I'm Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you." said Kyuhyun

"Shim Changmin." answered the kid coldly. The kid didn't even look Kyuhyun's face.

"So your name is Shim Changmin? Okay Changmin-ah, let's go play together! Oh, and when you talk to me, look at my face. Umma said that its rude if you don't look at the face" said Kyuhyun. He was a talkactive kid.

"I don't want to" said Changmin. He left Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun grip Changmin's wrist and pulled him.

"Hey, that's rude. Let's play!" said Kyuhyun. "I don't want to!" yelled Changmin and he yanked Kyuhyun's hand and left.

"He's weird. But I won't give up" said Kyuhyun, full spirited.

Since that day, Kyuhyun always invited Changmin to play together. Although Changmin always rejected him, Kyuhyun didn't give up. Playing at the park, playing soccer, playing toys, and bunch of games.

The is when Changmin's birthday. Changmin always celebrate his birthday alone, because his parents always out for work.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Changmin! Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday Changmin-ah!!" said Kyuhyun while singing a happy birthday song and brought a cake with him.

Changmin was very touched by Kyuhyun's actions. He never celebrated his birthday with anybody else.

Since that, Changmin started to accept Kyuhyun. They played together. They shared stories, toys, food, and feelings together. And they become best friends.

"Kyuhyun-ah. Let's stay together forever,okay?" asked Changmin.

"Of course Changmin-ah" answered Kyuhyun with a big smile.

"Promise?" asked Changmin. "Promise" said Kyuhyun. And they link their pinkies and promise to each other.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK- 

 

Kyuhyun sighed and left the gym because the bell rang. He spent the rest of the day with many sighs.

 

 

Changmin-ah. I'm sorry.

 

 

No One's POV

After school, Leeteuk and the others wanted to go the cinema and eat dinner together outside. 

"Kyuhyun-ah, tell Donghae to hurry up. We will go in an hour" said Leeteuk. Kyuhyun nodded and went to Donghae's room.

"Hae hyung, Leeteuk hyung said we're going to go in an hour. Hurry up" said Kyuhyun.

"Yeah" answered Donghae shortly. `

Kyuhyun left and went to his room to prepare for himself.

After an hour, everybody gathered in the living room. Heechul with Hangeng wore a couple T-Shirt. They said it was just a symbol of friendship but everyone were teasing them both.

"Aw, you look cute together hyung" said Siwon. "Hangeng gege, you look good together!" said Henry. He teased them more and Heechul started to nag and Hangeng calmed him down.

"Zhou Mi! Your outfit is more suitable to go to a party than a walk. Aish~" Here we go again.

"Heechul gege, its my style! I just bought this coat. Its good right, Henry?" asked Zhou Mi

"Yeah, it's good Mimi gege,hehe~ You look good" answered? Henry, truthfully. Zhou Mi pinched Henry's cheek because the Mochi was cute.

Everyone just laughed.

"Wookie, don't wear that~ It's childish" said Yesung to Ryeowook. "Ah wae hyung? I like this shirt"

Kyuhyun finally went downstairs and meet his hyungs. He wore a white stripped shirt anda black coat and black skinny jeans and blue sneakers.

"Wow, Kyuhyunnie~ You look good!" said Sungmin and back hugged Kyuhyun. "Ah, hyung! Thanks anyway" said Kyuhyun blushing. Sungmin just giggled.

A few minutes later, Donghae went downstairs. He looked good. But he looked extremely good in Kyuhyun's eyes. 

Donghae wore a black button-up shirt with white skinny jeans and black converse.

"Yah~ Why are you guys looking at me? Come on, let's go~" said Donghae.

"Come on guys. Let's go." said Leeteuk.

 

Hae's POV

We took a bus to the Cinema. We decided to watch The Avengers. I used to like action movies. But since that , I don't feel like to watch anymore.

Yeah, I still think about what happened this afternoon.

Yeah, I still can't forget those words.

"I.....I...... I like you Kyuhyun-ah"

Aish. Forget it Donghae! You shouldn't be like this. He's your dongsaeng. You should be happy for him.

But I can't! I feel something. Everytime I think about it, I feel angry, and... and....Jealous.

I didn't realize I was daydreaming when someone called my name.

"Hae hyung! Hae hyung! Come on, we're going inside the theater" said Kyuhyun. "Y-yeah. Sorry" I said. He just smiled.

Inside the theater, everyone positioned themselves. Yesung hyung next to Ryeowook, Heechul hyung and Hangeng hyung, Leeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung, Eunhyukkie and Sungmin hyung, Henry and Zhou Mi, Siwon and Kibummie, Shindong with his soda and big bag of popcorn, and there is Kyuhyun.

There's an empty seat next to him. And he patted the spot, telling me to sit beside him. But my body froze, I want to sit next to him, but my body didn't coorporate.

"Sungmin hyung, do you want to change seats? You can sit next to Kyuhyun" I said. Sungmin hyung  smile bigger and he moved next to Kyuhyun right away.

I can see Kyuhyun was confused and I ignored him.

"Hae, what's wrong with you and Kyu? You usually stick together" asked Hyukkie.

Oh crap, he noticed. 

"Nothing happened, Eunhyukkie. Lets just watch the movie, okay?" I said.

"Arasseo. But you can tell me anything you know?" he said. "I know, hyukkie." I replied. After that, he faced the screen and 15 of us enjoyed the film except me. And maybe someone.

After the film, our stomaches asked for food. We decided to go to an Italian restaurant.

"Yeah, finally we eat~ I'm hungry~" said Shindong with light steps. "Yah, Shindong-ah, you just ate a big bag of popcorn at the cinema earlier!" said Heechul. 

"It's not enough hyung~" said Shindong. Heechul hyung started to nag again but I didn't even care about the surroundings around me. My head had been filled with someone.

Kyuhyun.

"Donghae-ah, you look awful. Don't show that kind of face. They will interrogated you" whispered Eunhyuk. 

Yeah, he's right. I should look happy.

Kyuhyun stared at me. I acted like I didn't know but for God's sake I know he stared. I know he must be confused about earlier at the theater, but I ignored him again.

We arrived at the Italian Restaurant. I sat next to Eunhyuk again before Kyuhyun asked me again. 

But he sit across me.

Crap. This is gonna be a torture.

Everybody talked and laughed and tell joke to each other. Everyone was happy, but Kyuhyun keep staring at me. Okay. I can't hold it anymore.

"Hey guys, I think I'm going home first. I don't feel well. Sorry guys~ See you later at the dorm" I said.

"What happen Donghae? You haven't eaten yet" asked Siwon.

"I'm okay. Maybe just a little bit of flu"

"You sure you okay?" asked Kibum

"I'm okay Bummie. Trust me" I said and then left.

"I'm going with you, Hae" said Eunhyuk. I just nodded and left with Eunhyuk. I can feel Kyuhyun's eyes never left me for a second.

 

I think I made a right decision. Before I do something that I will regret someday.

A.N. : I UPDATED~ KEKEKE..

SORRY BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER TELLS MORE ABOUT CHANGMIN AND KYUHYUN, BUT I PROMISE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE KYUHAE~ KYUHAE FIGHTING!

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. PLEASE LOOK FORWARD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS BECAUSE IT WILL BE MORE INTERESTING~

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^_^ AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS FF ^_^

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES

THANKYU FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS AND THOSE WHO COMMENT. YOU MADE MY DAY ^_^

THANKYU~~