Chapter 7

My Happily Ever After

"I will always love you, until my heart stops beating"

 

Kyu's POV

I ran the hell out of me. I never stop running. This is something I always fear. Losing someone I love. This cannot be happening!

 

Until I reached the place Leeteuk hyung mentioned earlier, I never stop running. I reached the place, only 500 meters from Central Park.

 

"HYUNG!!" I shouted from distance.

 

Leeteuk hyung, who had been kneeling beside a body, oh my God, Donghae hyung's body, stood up and approached me. His hands were full of blood.

 

"Hyung? Is that blood? Donghae hyung's BLOOD?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "Hyung, what happened? Is he conscious? " I tried to calm myself. 

 

Leeteuk hyung nodded his head. "It was a hit and run. I was walking home from school with Kangin when I saw Donghae was hit by a black car and the car fled" 

 

I bursted into tears. I approached Hae hyung's body, which was lying on the road. My face was wet with tears, and I kneeled beside the body. I casted everyone around, to make room for him.

 

"Hyung? You okay?" I asked him. Slowly, his eyes began to open. He smiled weakly at me. His white button-up shirt flushed with blood.

 

"Maknae-ah" he said weakly.

 

"Y-yeah hyung?"

 

"Don't cry, I'll be fine.... I-I'll be okay..." He raised his hand slowly and wiped my tears from my face.

 

"Hyung....."

 

"I'll be alright. M-Maknae-ah, I-I need to tell you something...."

 

"Yeah? Tell me hyung.."

 

"Y-you know I love you, right? I-I will always am... Don't forget that...." he coughed and blood was spilled from his mouth.

 

"H-hyung! I love you too... Don't leave me... Hyung... Donghae hyung..."

 

"H-Hehe.. I-I will not leave you babo...."

 

"Promise me hyung..."

 

"I-I promise... M-Maknae-ah... Kyuhyun-ah... I will always love you, until my heart stops beating..." And then he closed his eyes.

 

No! This is not happening! I will not let it be like this! We were fine last night! We were happy! 

 

"Hyung!! Hae hyung!!! Where's the ing ambulance, Teukie hyung?"

 

"The ambulance is on its way Kyuhyun-ah..." he said. His eyes were watery and his whole face was wet. He cried the whole time too. "Kangin is going to our dorm, to tell the others. We'll just wait here okay, Kyu..."

 

After a few minutes, an ambulance came. A few paramedics got off from the ambulance and lifted Hae hyung to the ambulance. I and Teukie hyung ride in the ambulance, and follow it to the hospital.

 

Seoul Health Hospital, Emergency Unit...

 

Doctors were running through the hall to the Emergency Unit. They pushed Donghae hyung, who laid on the hospital bed, to the Emergency Unit. I ran with them, keep telling Donghae hyung that I love him.

 

"I'm sorry, no one's allowed to enter. You may wait outside" said the ing doctor who didn't let me to see my hyung. After that, they closed the door, and I couldn't see my hyung anymore.

 

I waited outside the Emergency Unit alone. I got a call earlier that my hyung will be here in a few minutes. I was sitting on the floor, with my knee on my face.

 

I keep sobbing and crying. I was so freaking worried. This is so scary. My whole body was shaking. A few minutes later, I heard footsteps. "Kyuhyunnie!"

 

I lifted my face and saw my hyungs running towards me. "Hyung...""Kyuhyunnie you okay? Come here.." said Leeteuk hyung, hugging me. "H-Hyung.. Dong-Donghae hyung's inside.. I-I..."

 

"Sshh, he'll be fine Hyunnie, he'll be fine..." said Leeteuk hyung. I keep sobbing in his chest. "Kyuhyun-ah, don't cry anymore.. He'll be fine.. He'll be fine.." said Kibum. 

 

"Yah! Kyuhyun-ah, don't cry anymore. We all as worried as you are! Don't be a cry baby Kyuhyunnie.." said Heechul

 

I looked into their faces and they looked worried too. I saw Eunhyuk hyung shed tears, followed by Yesung hyung, Hangeng gege and Siwon hyung.

 

"Yah, you all.. Don't cry! Come on, we gotta be strong in moments like this!" said Heechul hyung. He hugged those who cried, including me. "Kyuhyun-ah.." said Kibum. "Kyuhyun gege, I'm so sorry.." said Henry. I-I love him Kibum-ah, Henry-ah.. I love him..." I said, still sobbing.

 

They just nodded and hugged me. I don't know what I feel right now. It was a chaos. It was like universe doesn't allow me to be together with Hae hyung.

 

After hours of crying and worrying, the doctor let us to visit him. Donghae hyung has been moved to Intensive Care Unit. "He was hit hard. He got a trauma in his head, he had bleeding in his head, we have operated on him, thankfully it was a success. But there are some complications, he may have memory loss.."

 

I was so shocked, I almost fell on my knees, but Siwon hyung caught me right before I fell. "You okay, Kyu? Don't be sad, he'll be fine.." he smiled weakly. I just nodded and stood up.

 

We all stand infront of Hae hyung's room. They all let me to enter first because they know I was the one who's the most hurt by this situation.

 

I step inside his room and found him laying on the bed, with oxygen, tubes and wires and many medical tools I didn't know. His body was full of bandages. I almost burst into tears again but I controlled myself.

 

I walked towards him and sit on a chair beside his bed. I held his hand tightly. His eyes were closed and his breathing was stable. "Hyung, wake up soon. I'll be here when you wake up.." I said and I fell asleep on his bed, with my hand holding his hand. I cried in my sleep all night.

 

The Next Morning...

I woke up at 6 AM and I see Donghae hyung hasn't concious yet. I sighed. I've cried all night and my puffy eyes didn't help at all.

 

I saw a bouquet of yellow lilies, Donghae hyung's favorite flower, on the table next to the bed. 

And there's a note:

Kyuhyun, we've prepared breakfast for you. Go back to dorm and have some sleep there. We'll take turns guarding him. Okay? Call me when you awake -Leeteuk hyung-

 

Beside the bouquet there was a plate of pancakes and bacon. That's the breakfast Leeteuk hyung prepared for me. Since I was hungry, because I haven't eat anything since yesterday afternoon, I ate it right away.

 

After I finished my breakfast, I cleaned myself and changed my clothes. I took my phone and texted Leeteuk hyung. 

 

To : Leeteuk hyung

Hyung, I will be here until Hae hyung awake. You guys don't have to worry, I'll take care of myself. But would you bring me clothes? Thanks hyung -Kyuhyun-

 

A few minutes after that, I got a reply from Leeteuk hyung.

 

From : Leeteuk hyung

Okay, Kyuhyun-ah. Kibum, Henry and Eunhyuk will bring your clothes. Eat well -Leeteuk-

 

I sighed. Donghae hyung hasn't awake yet. I've asked the doctor but the doctor said he will be conscious in a short time.

 

Kibum, Henry and Eunhyuk hyung had come to bring my clothes. Henry even brought my laptop. I thanked him, but I couldn't play, not in a situation like this.

 

They accompanied me until 8 PM, before they went home because they had school tomorrow. About school, I've asked the school's permission to leave school for a week. They agreed. For a scholar like me, they would granted anything I asked.

 

It's been 3 days but Donghae hyung hasn't opened his eyes yet. I only slept for 4 hours these 3 days. I always get a nightmare whenever I close my eyes. I was to worried about Donghae hyung.

 

The doctors said, Donghae hyung maybe in coma state. i don't ing believe them! He's strong! My hyung is a strong person. He will wake up soon. The doctors said, I have to keep talking to Donghae hyung, so he'll regain his consciousness faster.

 

"Hyung, I'm here.. Wake up will you?"

"Hyung, today your friends from soccer club visited you. They said they miss you! Come on, open your eyes.."

"Hyung, Leeteuk hyung gave you fresh yellow lilies, come on, wake up and see.."

"Hyung, wake up please..."

"Hyung, you love me right? Open your eyes..."

"Hyung.. Eunhyuk hyung, Kibum and Henry visited today. They miss you too. Wake up.."

"Hyung, the doctors said you are in coma. That's not true right? You're just sleeping.. Come on wake up, sleepy head.."

"Hyung..."

"Hyung, they just gave you an infusion bag.. They said if you're not gonna wake up soon, you'll be in trouble.. Come on, wake up.."

"Hyung, Leeteuk hyung just brought me a strawberry milk. Let's share.. Wake up..."

"Hyung, how long are you gonna sleep? Wake up.."

"I love you hyung.."

"Hyung, they said you have to wake up soon.. You heard them, right? Wake up.."

"Hyung, please wake up..."

 

I've been trying to talk to Donghae hyung, but he doesn't show any progress. The doctors have started to give up, they even advised me to let go of Donghae hyung. Have they lost their freaking mind? I will not let go of him!

 

Hyung, no matter what situation are you right now, everything I feel, I feel it for you. If you think of me when I think of you, let's count it as we being together. I miss you a lot. I love you.

 

On this cold night, I looked up to the sky through the window and the stars are shining bright. I held Donghae hyung's hand while continuing to say that I love him. My tears fell down again from my eyes, and I wiped it with my hand.

 

Suddenly, I felt his fingers twitched in my hand. I was very surprised. "Hyung? Donghae hyung? You're awake? Thank God!"

 

I see Donghae hyung slowly opened his eyes. He blinked several times and looked at me. "Hyung, you okay right?" And then, with a weak voice, with a face full of pain and confusion, he opened his oxygen mask and said something that made my heart almost stopped beating.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"W-Who are you?"

 

 

A.N. : KEKEKE~ I'M SORRY TO MAKE SUCH STORY *BOW* I'M SORRY BECAUSE I HURT OUR FISHY :(

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT AND MY SUBSCRIBERS ^_^

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS FF ^_^

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TOO *BOW*

KEKEKE~ I'LL UPDATE SOON, PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT ^_^

THANKYUUU~