Chapter 2

My Happily Ever After

Hae's POV

My eyes hurt and my thumbs hurt because I played too long last night. Aish seriously these guys. Can't they just let me sleep longer? I walked to the bathroom with lazy steps. I hang my towel at the hanger and I started to my fish-patterned pajama. I faced the mirror realized that my eyes are puffy and a little bit red.Now I'm sad. It could reduced my handsomness. kekeke...

When I'm about to brush my teeth, I heard Kyuhyun yelled "I'm going to leave you if you don't go downstairs in 10 minutes!" "Yah! You are so mean maknae-ah!" I replied.

Because of the rush, I hurriedly turn on the shower and the water started to coming out. Because of my clumsiness, I accidentally slipped because the bathroom floor was wet. I hit my head and my with a very loud "thud" sound. "Oww!!" I cried in pain. Seriously. My morning couldn't get any worse.

A few seconds after that, I heard Kyuhyun laughing like crazy. . He heard me. I decided to ignore him and started to put my uniform on before the guys leave me.

After I finished, I walked downstairs when I heard Heechul hyung nagged about Siwon's habit about reading Bible. Whoa, I have to hurry before he nags about anything else.

"I'm here guys~ Sorry for the long wait" I said with a cheerful smile. Heechul hyung looks like in the lowest state of his mood. "It's okay Donghae-ah. Come on let's go to school" said Leeteuk hyung. Fiuh, saved by the oldest~

We started to walk to our school, located near our dorm. After a halfway, Kyuhyun told everyone that he forgot to bring his textbook. He ran back to our dorm  and told us to go to school first. I don't know what's got into me but I decided to follow after him. "I'll follow him! You guys go first!" I said to everyone. And with the confused faces of them, I ran after Kyuhyun back to our dorm.

No one's POV

Kyuhyun finally arrived to the dorm after 5 minutes of running. He leaned against the wall and positioned himself as comfortable as he can. After resting awhile Kyuhyun went to his room to take his wallet and Science textbook.

Suddenly someone attack him from behind and grip his wrists so the position was the attacker was on top of him. Kyuhyun shut both of his eyes tightly to receive a stab or maybe a punch. His body shivered because of the fear.

"Kyuhyun-ah, why are you shaking? I'm just joking" said Donghae, giggling. "Yah!! Hyung! You surprised me! I thought you are a murderer or a robber or something!" said Kyuhyun angrily. Redness came into Kyuhyun's cheek because he was fooled by his hyung.

Donghae could not stand it and laugh because Kyuhyun's reaction. He didn't see kyuhyun as a coward, but Kyuhyun looked so cute in his eyes.

"Seriously hyung, if you did that again, I will not forgive you! Come on, we must hurry. We can't be late" said Kyuhyun. Donghae stay remained at his placed and make Kyuhyun confused. "Hae hyung, come on" said Kyuhyun once again.

"Kyu, how about we skipped school today? Let's go somewhere fun!" said Donghae. The sudden offer from the older made the younger confused. "Huh? Where?" asked Kyuhyun. 

"So it's a yes?" said Donghae with a big smile on his face. Kyuhyun just nodded to his hyung. Donghae's smile bigger and hold Kyuhyun's hand and pull him and ran. "Let's go!!~~~" "Yah, hyung! Slow down!"

Donghae brought Kyuhyun to an amusement park. Ferris wheel, merry-go-round, roller coasters, made Kyuhyun's eyes sparkle. Seeing his dongsaeng's sparkling eyes, Donghae couldn't help but smile bigger. Donghae knows that Kyuhyun never went to an amusement park before.  So that's the reason why he brought Kyuhyun to an amusement park today.

"Are you happy, maknae-ah?" asked Donghae. "Very. Very happy! Gomawoyo Donghae hyung!" said Kyuhyun and the younger hugged the older. "Don't tell Teukie hyung and the others okay? They will kill me if they know that I asked their dongsaeng to skip school" said donghae. "Arasseo hyung. Let's go play!~~"

They play many rides and roller coasters. They even went to a Haunted House. They bought cotton candy, took many pictures and Donghae got Kyuhyun a cute Fish doll from the game machine. After a whole day with playing and laughing, they rest at a bench. 

"It was so fun~~"  said Kyuhyun happily. Donghae chuckled because of his dongsaeng happiness. "Hyung! Thanks for today. You made my day" said Kyuhyun to his hyung. "You are very welcome maknae-ah. But I want you to do something for me, as a thankyou gift" said Donghae. "What is it hyung?" asked Kyuhyun. He is both curious and anxious.

"I want this" said Donghae while pointing his cheek. Kyuhyun blush immediately. What's got into his hyung? He don't know what to say. "Come on. Just a small gift." said Donghae and he pointed his cheek again to tease Kyuhyun. He know what will his dongsaeng think. but right now his brain isn't working properly. The only thing he wanted is his dongsaeng do what he asked. "Aish hyung! If you're not my hyung, I wouldn't do this!"

And seconds later, Kyuhyun shut his eyes and kissed Donghae's cheek. "ert" said Kyuhyun, blushing. "Wae? Its not ert Kyuhyun-ah. kekeke.. Let's go home, shall we? Teukie hyung and the others must be looking for you by now" said Donghae. "Okay hyung. Let's go home" aswered Kyuhyun.

They arrived at their dorm at 4 P.M. "Maknae-ah!!!" Suddenly, a tall figure hugged kyuhyun and screamed at his ear. 

"Sungmin hyung! Oww! My ear hurts!" said Kyuhyun. "Kekeke... Sorry Maknae-ah. Where have you been? And you!" said Sungmin while pointing to Donghae. "Where did you go with my Kyuhyun?" asked Sungmin. "Yah, hyung, I'm not YOUR Kyuhyun" answered Kyuhyun.

"Kekeke.. It's our secret" said Donghae. "Donghae-ah! Don't go anywhere wherever you wanted like that! Do you know that Sungmin is very noisy? Ugh. He won't stop talking you know" said Heechul. He started to nag again and Hangeng tried to calm him down again. 

"Sorry Heechul hyung" said Donghae. But God knows that he didn't regret it at all. "Kyuhyun-ah, Changmin was looking for you at school. Maybe you should give him a call?" said Leeteuk.

"Ah, its okay Teukie hyung. Maybe he just wanted me to tutor him. Thanks for telling me hyung" answered Kyuhyun.

"Don't skip school again okay, Donghae-ah, Kyuhyun-ah?" said Leeteuk with a serious face. Both Donghae and Kyuhyun just nodded their heads and went to their rooms. When Leeteuk had that kind of serious face, they know they had to obey.

 

A.N. : I decided to double update for today! yay! 

Thankyu for my subscribers and readers *bow*

Please comment so I will know what you think about this Fanfic ^_^ I really welcome critics ^_^

I'm sorry if its not exactly like you expectations but I will try harder for the next chapter *bow again*

I'll update the next chapter next week (I don't know maybe first day of the week, or maybe 2nd,3rd,4th..)

PLEASE KEEP SUPPORT ME ^_^

THANKYU~~