Chapter 13

My Happily Ever After

Hae's POV

He ing lost his mind already. What is he saying? He said that he'll go with this bastard? 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah!!" I yelled at him. He approached me and took Changmin's hand. Yeah, the bastard was Shim Changmin. I told him, right? Changmin looked at me like he wanted to kill me before. So here I am, got kidnapped and tied in the deserted warehouse.

 

"Changmin-ah.. Don't do this.. I'll go with you. You're not a bad guy, remember? Please let him go.." Kyuhyun said to the taller guy. Changmin's eyes were softened and he lowered his gun and tossed it aside. "I know you will Kyuhyun-ah.." he smiled. 

 

This guy seriously needs some mental treatment. I think he has some kind of mental disorder or split personalities or something. "So, let him go, okay?" Changmin just nodded his head and then he untied me. I rubbed my reddened hands because he tied me so tightly.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah.. Don't do this.. I don't care if he shoot me, but please don't go.."

"Hyung, I'm okay. I'm sorry.. Because of me.. You.. Experienced this kind of situation.. I'm sorry.." he sobbed. My heart swelled because of his words.

"It's nothing, Kyu! Don't do this.. Please.."

"I... I have to hyung.."

"Kyu, don't!"

"I'm sorry hyung...."

"Enough with the lovey-dovey. I've prepared the plane ticket,Kyuhyun-ah.." suddenly Changmin interrupted our conversation.

 

I looked at him with a great anger in my eyes. I don't hate him because he hit me, or hw kidnapped me. I hate him because he forced Kyuhyun to do something he didn't want.

 

"Give me time to prepare, Changmin-ah. Text me the time and date of the departure time. Okay?" said Kyuhyun. Initially he was suspicious because Kyuhyun will coming home with me. But finally he just nodded his head. "You know the consequences, Lee Donghae"

 

"I'm not afraid of you!"

"Oh, yes you are.." he just smirked. "See you later Kyuhyun-ah" he waved at Kyuhyun and left the warehouse.

 

After he left the warehouse, Kyuhyun looked at my wounds. He looked extremely worried because whenever he touched my wound or bruises, I cried in pain. "Is it hurt, hyung? Let's go to the hospital, okay?" he offered. "No, I'm good.. But Kyu, why do you have such 'bestfriend'?"

 

He looked sad when I asked him the question. He lowered his head. "He.. He never been like this before, hyung.." he replied. I just patted his head and pulled him into a hug. "I'm okay, Kyuhyun-ah.. Don't worry, okay?" but he pulled himself from the hug. "Don't.. Don't hug me, hyung.. I'm afraid he'll see us and he's gonna hurt you again.."

 

I just sighed. Well, I don't care if that bastard hurt me again, but I just don't want to hurt this guy infront of me. I knew he was about to cry but he hold his tears. My heart swelled and I really wanted to hug him to calm him down. 

 

********************************

 

We went to our dorm and it was so relieving when we know that everyone gone to bed already. Kyuhyun accompanied me to my room, and he help me to treat my wound and my bruises. His tears fell when he was treating me, so I lifted my hand and wiped his tears off his face. 

 

"Don't cry Kyuhyun-ah.. I'm fine.. See?" I showed him my biggest smile and I moved my body a bit. It hurts actually, but to stop Kyuhyun's cry, I'm more than willing to do anything.

 

He just nodded and continue to treat me, but his tears keep on falling. I sighed and touch his cheeks with both of my hands. "If you don't stop crying, I'll call Leeteuk hyung too hug you all night so you'll stop crying. You want that?" he shook his head and chuckled. Finally he stopped crying.

 

"I'm sorry hyung.." he said after finished treating me.

"Don't be.. You've been through a lot, Kyuhyun-ah.. Now go to sleep, okay?" he nodded his head and left my room. I just smiled at him, hoping he could have a good night sleep tonight.

 

My body hurts everywhere and I'm tired like hell. I closed my eyes and trying to get some sleep. 

 

So glad that I didn't have to spend any days at the hospital. 

 

************************

 

The next morning, I feel someone was shaking my body to wake me up. "Yah, Donghae-ah.. Wake up.. Let's gather at the living room.." said Leeteuk hyung. "Ah, wae hyung.. I'm sleepy.." I covered my head with a pillow, but he still shaking my body. "Come on, let's go.."

 

I woke up lazily from my bed. I tried to wake up, but my whole body hurt like hell. This is so not good. I walked downsatirs and found everybody has gathered together. 

 

"Yah, fishy, why are you so late? We've been waiting here like forever!" Heechul yelled at Donghae. I said sorry to him and he keep nagging about my habbit. "Heechul-ah, be quiet.. I've got something to say.."

 

Everyone was curious about what Leeteuk hyung will say. I was ignoring the surroundings around me, but I decided to hear what Leeteuk hyung gonna say to us. 

 

"Our lovely maknae, Kyuhyun-ah, will leave us to move with his parents to United States.." said Leeteuk hyung with a sad face. Everyone shouted "WAE?????" Even Kangin hyung, who didn't even pay attention, shouted loudest. Sungmin and Eunhyuk, oh God, they're holding hands, walked up to me.

 

"Donghae-ah, you knew about this? You didn't tell me?" I just nodded my head. Sungmin tightened his grip, to give signal to Eunhyuk to calm him down. "Don't shout like that, Hyukkie.." 

 

"Wae, Kyuhyun-ah? Why so sudden?" asked Yesung hyung. Of course he was surprised, because Kyuhyun was the only one that accepted his offer to go to karaoke place. He must be feel lonely if Kyuhyun really move.  "Ah, its my parents hyung. They got a new job there.."

 

What a silly reason! The truth is, his psycho 'best friend' who did this!

 

Kibum and Henry, approched Kyuhyun and asked the same question. I heard that Kyuhyun answered the same answer like the others. I know they all must be feel sad. Kyuhyun was our lovely maknae, even though sometimes he's evil, he actually a very good dongsaeng. 

 

I.... I should have stopped him right? But why did I have no courage to prevent him to going?

 

I left the living room with a confused face of everyone. I ignored them and went to my room. I looked at the photoframe on my desk. It was given by Kyuhyun, he said we took it at the amusement park we went to. I looked at the photo, when Kyuhyun's smile was the brightest. 

 

I've never seen him smile like this since the accident.. I've always make him cry. Maybe.. Maybe he'll be happy with Changmin? My tears fell down from my eyes. I think.. I think I love him. Maybe.. maybe I loved him before I lost my memory?

 

Aish.. I don't ing care about those memories. I love him. Not because those memories, but because he is now. I should have say good bye to him, right? I should have. But it's too late now. Ah, why am I crying a lot today?

 

Knock.. Knock..

"Come in"

"Ah, Donghae-ah.. You're not busy, right?"

"No, what's up, Hyukkie?"

"Here.. Kyuhyun told me to give you this, right after he left.."

"What is it, Hyuk?" he just handed me a postcard.

 

A postcard with a park as it's background. Isn't this, Central Park? Central Park... Central Park? Central Park! It's the park I should have meet Kyuhyun right before the accident! I read the letter behind the postcard. My tears fell down again and I saw Eunhyuk wiped my tears. "Go get him, Donghae-ah" he smiled.

 

"Thank you, Hyukkie. I hope you're happy with Sungminnie" I smiled and hugged him. "I will, Donghae-ah.." I ran after I read the letter. I took my coat and my cellphone. "Kangin hyung! I'm going to borrow your motorbike!" I yelled at him with a rush. "Okay! Be careful with it!" I just nodded and left. 

 

Kyuhyun-ah, wait for me. I'll go get you from that bastard. 

 

Before I go to my destination, I read the letter he gave me once again.

 

My love for you is a JOURNEY; starting at forever and ending at never. You're my happily ever after, Lee Donghae. 

 

I started the engine and drive to Incheon Airport with a full speed. I don't care with the police, I'll get him back.

 

----------------------------------

 

A.N. : SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I'LL UPDATE A LONGER ONE CHAPTER NEXT ;)

SORRY I'M SUPER BUSY, AND I HAVE A BAD INTERNET CONNECTION T.T

PLEASE GIVE A COMMENT, EVEN THOUGH IT SHORT ^_^

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

THANKYUUU~