Chapter 1

My Happily Ever After

Kyu's POV

"Hyung! Hae hyung! Wake up! Come on we gotta go to school" I'm yelling and shaking his body but he wouldn't move his out of the bed. Aish... This hyung is making me mad. "Hae hyung! I'll tell Teukie hyung if you won't wake up in 5 seconds! 5.....4.....3..... hmpphhhh..." It happened so fast that I didn't realize that Hae hyung cover my mouth with his hand and throw me to the bed. Now he is back hugging which is make me blush. I cover my face with a pillow so he wouldn't recognize the change at my face. "Hyung let me go.." My heart is beating like crazy. What's wrong with me? Maybe I'm just tired.

"Kyuhyunnie... Why are you so mean.... I'm sleepy..." said Donghae hyung. He yawned and finally he let go of me. And then I sit on the bed next to him. "I've already told you. Don't play that soccer game until late and sleep early!" I couldn't helped but mad at him. How can I not be angry? He play till midnight and he slept at 2 in the morning! "I like doing it kyuhun-ah. Arasseo, arasseo. Wait for me. I'll take a bath first." he said. "I'm going to leave you if you don't go downstairs in 10 minutes!" I yell at him. "Yah! You are so mean maknae-ah!" And then I chuckle and then I hear a 'thud' sound. "Owww!!" I laughed like crazy because I know where was that 'thud' sound coming from. It  was from Donghae hyung, slipped on the bathroom floor.

Oh, we live with another 13 guys in this dorm. Well, because our houses are far, we decided to live here and met the other 13 guys. I went downstairs and see my hyungs already gather at the living room. They just talk with each other. The oldest is Leeteuk hyung. He gets up early everyday to wake up the others and he always help me to wake up Donghae hyung. And there's Heechul hyung. He nags about almost everything and no one dares to touch his things without his permission and everyone know the consequences.And then there's Hangeng hyung. I call him Hangeng gege because he is Chinese. He's nice and his Beijing Fried Rice is very delicious. And there's Yesung hyung. Well there's not much to say about him. But he has a good voice. There's Kangin hyung too. He has a short temper and he gets angry easily. You'll see about that later. There's Shindong hyung. He is our mood maker. Whenever he's around, we always laugh and have our mood up. And the one who is acting cute is Sungmin hyung. He is the aegyo king. We always have goosebumps whenever he show his aegyo but I have to admit that he's cute. The one who is now dancing like crazy is Eunhyuk hyung. He practices everyday and he is a very good dancer. I wish I could dance like him too. And there's Siwon hyung,Ryeowook, and Kibum. Siwon is a very faithfull Christian. He reads Bible everyday. Ryeowook is our cook and Kibum is more silent type. He doesn't talk much.There are Henry and Zhoumi too. Henry is younger than me. Zhoumi gege is very tall and he is a loveable gege.

"Yah, maknae-ah, where is Donghae?" asked Heechul. "He will be here in a few minutes hyung" "Yah! What took him so long?" "Calm down Heechul-ah. He'll be here" said Hangeng gege, calming Heechul hyung. He folded his arms on his chest and starting to nag about everything around him. I just chuckled. "You had a good sleep last night, Kyuhyun-ah?" asked Sungmin hyung with his smiling face. God. He is cute. "Yeah Sungmin hyung. Thanks for asking" I smiled at him. "Yah Siwon-ah! Stop reading that will you?"  suddenly Heechul hyung start to nag about Siwon hyung's habit. "Waeyo? I like reading this hyung!" And then everybody laugh. Heechul hyung will nag whenever he's in badmood.

"I'm here guys~ Sorry for the long wait" said Donghae hyung cheerfully. I sighed in relief. I don't want Heechul hyung to nag anymore. "It's okay Donghae-ah. Come on let's go to school" said Leeteuk hyung. We all go outside the dorm and start to walk to the school because our school is near to our dorm. Suddenly, I remember that I forgot to bring my wallet and my Science textbook. "Hyung! I forgot to bring my textbook so I will go back to the dorm. You guys go first! See you at school!" I left and run back to the dorm. 

"I'll follow him. You guys go first!" I heard someone said it, but I don't know who. I just ran back to our dorm as fast as I could because I don't want to be late for school.

 

A.N. : I'M SORRY IF ITS BORING >.<  I JUST WANT TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION AT THEIR DORM FIRST. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. I'LL BE HAPPY WITH CRITICS AND COMMENTS SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ^.^  THANKYU FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS AND THE COMMENTS *BOW* *CRIES*

I'LL TRY HARDER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO PLEASE KEEP SUPPORT ME *BOW AGAIN*

I'LL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!

THANKYUU~