Chapter 6

My Happily Ever After

Kyu's POV

It has been very tiring. Avoiding Hae hyung was not an easy job to do. Yeah, you know why.

Since the incident in his room, I always avoided him. I never talked to him again since then. When everyone was gather together, I always avoided him and sit as far away from him.

It's been a week. Hae hyung never talked to me either.

 

Should I apologize?
 
 
Honestly, I can not stand this situation. I miss him. I miss my hyung. I miss talking to him. I miss those good times with him, like when we went to the amusement park.
 

My relationship with Changmin was not any better than my relationship with Hae hyung. He has been avoiding me since I rejected his confession.

I've been hanging around with Kibum and Henry and my other hyungs. Changmin always, when I say always, it means every minute, hanging around with Yunho, Yoochun, Jaejoong and Junsu. 

He's the one who said that they were boring! Maybe now they aren't?

Aish, I have to focus!

I'm in the middle of Mr. Choi's class, a very killer Biology teacher and I was daydreaming.

I tried to stay focused on the board, but the thought that Hae hyung probably hates me, and Changmin who wouldn't forgive and hanging with his new were-boring-friends, made me unable focus at all.

I sighed. It came out louder than I thought. Everyone in class looked at me. Some of them chuckled.

"What bothering you, Mr. Cho? I can see you look distracted today" asked Mr. Choi.

"Uh? Uhm... N-Nothing, Sir. I'm sorry" I answered. I cursed silently because of it.

"Focus on the board! Anyone who doesn't focus on the board will make papers of 100 pages! Understood?" said Mr. Choi with a very loud voice.

Everyone in class obey right away "Yes, Mr. Choi!"

After that, Mr. Choi continue to write his notes on the board. All students in class directly copy it and in state of silence. Including Kyuhyun.

I don't feel like studying. I want to go home.

He sighed again, but this time, in a very low voice.

 

****************************

 

After school, I saw Donghae hyung infront of the school gate. I wanted to approach him, but my feet like muffled. I even walked to the opposite direction from where he stood, and walked home.

Argh. I screw up. I should have approached him earlier. 

I went to my room and opened my laptop. I want to play Starcraft to distract me from Donghae hyung. 

This is what I do during this week. Playing Starcraft(which is the most interesting game). do homeworks, studying for tests, eat dinners, chatting with my hyungs, and then sleep.

My life is boring without Donghae hyung. I miss him very much.

I miss everything about him.

I sighed again. And then someone knocked at my door. 

"Come in"

From behind the door, Kibum and Henry came into my room. They sat on a small sofa in my room.

"Kyuhyun gege, you okay? You looked so down these days" said Henry with a symphatic face.

"I'm okay Henry-ah, don't worry about me" I replied him with a fake smile.

"But.. But you looked unusual! You.. you look different. I'm worried" said Henry.

"Really! I'm okay Mochi-ah. See? I'm smiling" I replied and showed my fake smile once again. I piched Henry's face, feeling thankful to him.

Kibum, who had been sitting in silence without saying a word, suddenly spoke to me "Don't fake that smile again, Kyuhyun-ah"

"I'm not faking it Kibum-ah. Really" I said, tried to convince him. "Kyuhyun-ah, won't you listen to me?" he said.

"I'm okay, Kibummie. Don't worry about me, okay?"

"You usually hang out with Donghae hyung. What's wrong with both of you? He looked down too" said Kibum, made me quiet.

"I may not talk much, but I observed people around me,Kyu-ah. I know when they feel sad or angry. Donghae hyung usually a cheerful person. Now he hang around with Eunhyuk hyung. What happened?" he asked again.

"Yeah, tell us Kyuhyun gege. We're a good listener right?" said Henry. Kibum nodded.

I sighed. I closed my laptop and sat infront of them. "I'm sorry guys. For making you guys worried" I said.

"It's okay gege. Now tell, us will you?" said Henry impatiently.

After that I told them about everything. I told them about why I and Hae hyung skipped school, about Changmin's confession, about our trip tp the cinema, about I went to Hae hyung's room and he was angry at me, and everything.

After I told everything to them, it felt like a huge boulder lifted from my shoulder. 

It's good to tell someone about this. 

"Oh, so that's it. You don't have to worry gege, you'll be fine!" said Henry with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah Kyu, you don't have to worry about it. I cannot say what you want to hear, but I wish I could comfort you. Be happy Kyuhyun-ah. We both loves you" said Kibum with a smile.

It's rare to see Kibum smiling like that. 

"Thank you Kibum-ah, Henry-ah. I love you both too. Thanks for comforting me" my eyes were watery because they were so kind to me. 

"You are very welcome Kyuhyun gege!" said Henry and hugged me. Kibum rose from his seat and hugged me too.

After that, they both left my room. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes. I'm feeling thankful to have such a good friends and family.

Tomorrow's Sunday. I will enjoy tomorrow.

 

I hope.

 

---------------------------------

 

Hae's POV

I hate my life. I hate my life without Kyuhyun.

 

 

He's been avoiding me all this week. I hate it! Really. I hate this more than anything. I hate this more than Eunhyuk eats my strawberry pudding and drink my strawberry milk.

I hate this!

I decided to do something very dangerous. I'll apologize to him. I will. As an older person, I will apologize.

In a very sunny Sunday, I went to Kyuhyun's room. I stood infront of his room before coming in. I controlled my breathing.

 

I will not cry in there, wouldn't I?

 

I straightened my clothes. I didn't know why I dit it, but I did anyway. And then I knocked on his door. 

"Come in" he said. When I'm about to take a step, he said from his room "Sungmin hyung?"

I froze. I took a deep breath and exhale. Then, I walked into his room.

"You were expecting Sungminnie, Kyu-ah?" I asked him. He look surprised, of course he was, I was surprised myself, going to his room like this.

"N-No hyung. He texted me earlier. He said he want to return my shirt he had borrowed" he said nervously.

And then he offered me to sit. I sat on the sofa.

"So, what brings you here, hyung?" he asked. But he avoided my face.

"I just... I want... I-I want just want to know how you are" I said. What am I saying?

"Uh? Huh? I-I'm fine hyung" he said. "Oh, that's great" I just nodded my head. I'm a fool. 

"Hyung, what exactly you want to say?" he said. Now he's looking straight at my face. Uh-oh. I'm in trouble.

"I-I just..." "Hyung what is it?" he said again. With a louder voice.

"I-I..." "Hyung, if you don't want to say anything, you can go" he said. He stood up from where he sat. I unconciously gripped his wrist. 

"I just want to say..." Before I could finish my words, a soft and warm lips touched mine. My eyes widened because of shocked, but after seconds, I closed my eyes instead.

His hand touched my face and his other hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my hands around his neck.

He continued to kissed me, just a soft kiss.

I opened my eyes after the kissing stopped. I blushed immediately after realizing what have done between us too. I buried my face in his chest because I was embarrased.

But he lifted my face and made me to look he in the eyes.

"K-Kyu?" I said. "Hyung, I know what are you going to say. I forgive you" he hugged me and I hugged him back. I bursted into tears. 

"Kyu.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry because I was a jerk to you.." 

"It's okay hyung. I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I avoided you all this week. I shouldn't have done that. But hyung, what made you so angry?" he asked me.

I pulled myself from him. "I-I saw Shim Changmin confessed to you"

He looked surprised, but his face back softened again. "Ah, just that? I'm sorry hyung"

"W-Why? What did you say to him?" I asked. I was so scared to hear his answer.

 

 

"I told him I like him too hyung"

 

 

"Huh? You did?" I frozed. I don't know what to say. After that kiss, he said this? This is too much. I unconciously turned and walked out of his room. But he gripped my wrist.

"Hyung! Don't misunderstand again, please?" he said. I turned my face back to his. I waited for his answer. 

"I told him I liked him.... as a bestfriend"

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. "Don't you see? He probably hates me now. I've been hanging out with Kibum and Henry, don't you realize it?" he asked again.

Oh yeah. He's right.

"Sorry for misunderstanding you, Kyuhyun-ah" I said.

And then he hugged me once again and patted my head. "It's okay hyung"

"You know hyung, with you angry with me, and Changmin hating me, this week's been a hell. Don't do this to me anymore hyung. Even Mr. Choi almost made me to make a 100 pages assignment!" he said.

"I'm sorry Kyu. I will not" I chuckled.

I smiled to him. I love this person. I love my dongsaeng.

 

****************************

 

I decided to sleep in his room. He hugged me on his bed. I buried my face on his chest. I feel like heaven, I never thought this would happen.

I can't stop smiling.

"Hyung"

"Yeah?" I answered.

"What is love to you?"

"Love is....." I'm thinking for a while. "Love is... My feeling to you." I answered with my face blushing.

He just chuckled. "Me  too hyung" I smiled when I hear his answer. He hugged me tighter.

"Hyung" 

"Hmm?"

"Let's go on a date tomorrow? We'll skip school again" he offered. 

"Yeah, let's go. Wear something nice, Kyuhyun-ah. Lets meet at Central Park?"

"Okay hyung"

After that, we both close our eyes and sleep while hugging each other.

 

--------------------------------

No One's POV

The next morning.....

Kyuhyun was sitting on a park bench at Central Park. He was waiting for his hyung, Lee Donghae. They decided to meet here, to go on a date.

Kyuhyun had been waiting for 1 hour, but his hyung haven't showed up yet.

He texted his hyung and called his hyung many times, but no answer.

Suddenly, his phone rang. "Oh? It's Leeteuk hyung"

"Yoboseyo? Leeteuk hyung?"

"Kyuhyun-ah. Don't panic and listen to me. Something bad happened...."

Kyuhyun listened to Leeteuk on the phone, explaining what happened. His eyes widened, and he put his phone in his pocket and ran.

 

 

This can't be. This isn't happening! Kyuhyun thought.

 

A.N. : I FINALLY UPDATED KEKEKE~

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT *BOW* I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY. I ONLY SLEPT FOR 3 HOURS THESE TWO DAYS~

I'LL UPDATE AGAIN SOON! PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT *BOW*

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^_^ PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ^_^ I'LL BE HAPPY AND MOTIVATED TO CONTINUE THIS FF ^_^

THANKYUU~

NOTE: I'M SORRY I'M NOT GOOD IN WRITING KISSING SCENES. SORRY IF YOU AREN'T SATISFIED *BOW*