Bad Things Happened

Our Love Story

Normal P.O.V

“Chanyeol-ah, don’ t you think you’re being too cruel for not answering your mom on the phone?”, Sehun blurted out asking Chanyeol. Chanyeol’s mom called him earlier, informing that they’re not going to be home tonight. Chanyeol was upset. He was rather angry at his parents too. He can’t face this anymore. Although he’s known as the school’s kingka, the frightening one, but he needs more love from his parents. He had this enough. “Let it be. I’m tired of them. Sehun-ah, your place tonight kay?”, Chanyeol asked Sehun while patting his shoulder. “Anytime brother”, Sehun said, agreeing to Chanyeol who just asked him to sleep over his house tonight. While everybody has gone back, Sehun decided to go meet Mr. Park at the staff room to ask him about Physics lessons that he learnt earlier. He doesn’t really know how to do this one question. Sehun is a smart kid while Chanyeol is just average. Chanyeol accompanied him to the staff room and followed him wherever he go. They went to the staff room and met Mr.Park.

 

Luhan’s P.O.V

“Ahhh finally, I can go back”, I sighed happily, knowing that I had done all the duties today by myself. I was rather happy yet tired. I packed all my books into my bag and went out of the class to go back home. I was slightly whistling while I was walking out towards the school’s gate. Out of the blue, I felt a grabbed on my right wrist. I stopped and struggled away from the hand-whoever-grab-me. I turned back and saw a tall bald man staring evilly at me. Wait, he’s the gardener! “Ahjussi, what are you doing?! I’m trying to go home. Let me go”, I said to him. “You’re not going anywhere, angel”, the tall man said that to me with his creepy grin. I grew goosebumps when I heard he called me ‘angel’.  I struggled and unfortunately he brought me up on his shoulder and brought me into the store room near the staff room sneakily. I saw several people in the staff room. I tried to shout for help but the tall man covered my mouth and keeps on slapping me on the face each time I shout out for help. I gave up. My throat began to hurt a lot. The gardener opened the store and threw my body on an old chair. My shoulder hit the corner of a table. It hurts a lot. What is he going to do to me? No, he’s a gardener. He won’t do such thing to me. Maybe he wants to ask me something. Yeah, I should calm down. I calmed myself down and breathed in deeply. He closed the door quietly, afraid of anyone who might hear him. He then turned to face me in the face. I bravely asked him , “Ah-ahjussi, do you need something? I’m sort of tired. Can I go back now?”. The gardener suddenly slapped me on the face and shouted at my face. “You freaking . I want you. You. Your soul, your body. You”, he slapped me again, harder this time. I tried to restrain myself from crying but I burst out with tears. My cheeks are probably purple by now. It hurts a lot. I can feel that there’s blood on the corner of my lips. My shoulder hurts a lot. I can even barely raised my hand. I stood up and gave him a kick on the crotch. He squealed in pain and I took this chance to get out of the store room. I went to the door and tried to open the door but nothing happened. Then I noticed that the door was locked and only can be open from the inside. I hurriedly went over the bald gardener and searched for the keys on his black trousers. I was scared that he might do something worser than this. I took my backpack near the chair and went back to the door. I tried the keys one by one and finally it clicked opened. The door has clicked opened. I quickly pulled the door but was blocked when he suddenly got up and kick back the door. I accidentally dropped the keys. He took the keys and said “How dare you!”. I was terrified. I gathered up my strength and shouted for help. “Help! Help me! Please! Anyone! Help me!”. With that shout, I was given a punch on the face.

 

Chanyeol’s P.O.V

Oh man is this guy still not finished? Damn it. I’m freaking hungry. “Help! Help me!”, I heard someone’s screaming. It seemed like it’s not far away from here. I looked at Sehun and Mr.Park who is now busy discussing about their Physics matter. Maybe they are too busy. They can’t hear it. I ignored the sound, thinking it might be my imagination since Sehun and Mr.Park didn’t hear it. “Help! Help me! Anyone! Please help me!”, I heard the voice again. It was real. It was totally damn real this time. I think it comes from the store room. I was hesitating to go there. “Chanyeol-ah, let’s go. I’m done”, Sehun informed me. Before Sehun could thanked Mr.Park, I pulled him out of the staff room. Mr.Park looked at us weirdly and began to pack his things. He went out through the other side of the door and went back home. “Yah dude! What are you doing?!”, Sehun asked me curiously. “Shushh shut the hell up man. This is serious. Listen”, I told Sehun. Sehun began to quiet down and listen to the voice. “Help me! Please!”, I heard it again. “Eh, what’s that? Why’s he asking for help? Come on. Let us check out”, Sehun asked me curiously.

 

Sehun’s P.O.V

“Chanyeol-ah, let’s go. I’m done”, I informed Chanyeol. “Than-“, before I could thanked Mr.Park, Chanyeol grabbed my wrist and brought me out of the staff room. “Yah dude! What are you doing?!”, I sort of got angry at him. He then asked me to squatted down together with him and he asked me to put my index finger on my lips. Duhh, so childish. I rolled my eyes. “Shuuhsh, shut the hell up man. This is serious. Listen”, he suddenly told me. I was curious to know why he was asking me to be quiet and listen to something. Suddenly, I heard a voice asking for help from the store room. “Eh, what’s that? Why’s he asking for help? Come on. Let us check out”, I said that to Chanyeol, with a serious-face-on. “Dude, stay back. I’m at the front”, Chanyeol took my wrist and pushed me backwards. Well, I’ve to admit. He is a really brave guy. He got guts. Besides, he’s the school’s kingka. “Help!”, we both heard it again when we reached in front of the store room. We both slowly put our ears on the door and began eavesdropping. “No..please.. Let me go. Please..no”.

 

SORRY IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER. I GOT SCHOOL TOMORROW :(