I’m so-sor-ry

Our Love Story

Sehun’s P.O.V

“Dude, why aren’t you in the room together with him while I was out?”. Hah, you’re asking me that huh? What a good question, Chanyeol-ah. Such a good question. “I thought you knew”, I answered him annoyingly while eating the food. “Jimmy Neutron?”, he asked unsurely. “Duhhhhh”, I sighed in annoyance. “God damn it. Just because of Jimmy ing Neutron, you’re ignoring him? You gotta be kidding me, Sehun-ah”, Chanyeol said, purposely making me feel bad. I know Luhan was not well. He was still traumatized, but…it was Jimmy. Jimmy Neutron, duhh. I’ve been his friend since I was 4. A friend who watches him every Friday on 7pm until 8pm. Although today’s episode had been aired in tv like soooo many times, but it was my favourite episode. I can’t leave it. Urghh. “Dude, you’re 17. You’re not 7 anymore. Cut the crap about that small shark hair guy”, Chanyeol said while pointing his chopstick towards my face. Luhan was eating quietly while Chanyeol and I was talking or more like debating earlier. After I heard Chanyeol said that to me, I took a quick glance at Luhan and saw him eating slowly and staring blankly the tissue box in front of him. Is he still not that okay? “Yah, pass me the orange juice beside you”, I instructed Luhan, snapping him out of his world. He winced surprisingly when he heard me. He hurriedly turned to his right and took a hold of a jug of orange juice beside him. Crack! “Oh no you didn’t”, I said frustrated. He dropped the jug. He dropped the ing jug. Great, no orange juice for tonight. “Are you okay? You fine?”, Chanyeol suddenly asked him. The glasses are now shattered on the floor under Luhan’s chair. “I-I’m sorry. I’m so-sor-ry, Sehun and Chanyeol”, Luhan suddenly stood up from his chair and apologized to both me and Chanyeol without realizing that he had stepped onto the shattered pieces of glasses on the floor. “Are you nuts?!”, I asked him shockingly. I saw the look and expression on his face when he stood up and stepped onto the shattered glasses. “Luhan-ah, did you just…”, Chanyeol guessed dumbly. Yes, he’s just clueless. “Yes, he did. He stepped onto the shattered glasses you dumb”, I said to him while gritting my teeth in anger and frustration. “Oh God, Luhan! Why did you just stay there? Why won’t you make a sound when you stepped onto them?! God damn it. Stay there. I’ll get the first aid kit”, Chanyeol worriedly said and went into the bathroom for the first aid kit box. Luhan bit his lower lips, maybe restraining the pain. But, why isn’t he moving from there. I mean, move the hell out of there. There are pieces of glasses under your feet. He slightly moved his feet and suddenly winced in pain. “Argh..ouch”, he winced in pain. I was starting to get worried about him. I then decided to stand up and asked him, well kind enough. “Do you need help?”, I asked him worriedly. Yeah, I was worried. A bit. Don’t expect too much. “N-no…I’m f-fine”, he answered. “Don’t you dare lie to me you moron”, I said in a low voice, just enough for Luhan to hear it.

Luhan’s P.O.V

I dropped the jug. No, oh my god why did I do that? Damn it, my hands were trembling while I was holding it. And then, crack! My hands can’t withstand the weight of the jug. They were still trembling. Why is this thing happening to me? What’s wrong with me? Am I having Parkinson or what? “Do you need help?”, Sehun asked me. Perhaps, he’s worried about me. Yes, I need help. I need someone to lift me up because I can’t even move right now. Pieces of shattered glasses had cut my feet. When I tried to move my feet, they hurt even more. The pieces of the shattered glasses sort of like went deeper inside my skin. Kris ge, help me. Please. Chanyeol-ah. “N-no…I’m fine”, I lied to him. I was just worried if I were a burden to him. Oh yes, I am. No wonder he treated me this way. “Don’t you dare lied to me you moron”, he said to me in a low voice, sounded like he was angry. At me. No, please don’t leave. To my surprise, he brought me up in his arms and brought me over to a nearby couch. He put me down slowly and carefully and kneeled down in front of me. “You okay?”, he asked me. His eyebrows were…furrowed. Why did he look like this? I thought he hated me. “Auu..Tsk”, I winced in pain when suddenly he grabbed my ankle and took a look at my feet. “God, Luhan. This is bad”, he said while examining my feet with his two bare eyes. “P-please don’t touch i-it”, I said to him while restraining the pain. Maybe he was shocked when he heard me saying stuffs like that. Yep, he let go of his hold on my ankle and the condition got worser. No ing arghhhh, god damn it. “Yah! Get out of my way! You’re torturing him!”, Chanyeol came with his first aid kit box on his hand. He rushed towards me and kneeled down in front of me and shoot. The iodine’s bottle was empty.

Chanyeol’s P.O.V

Why the hell would Luhan stood still there and being quiet? I can’t understand him. I rushed to the bathroom and took the first aid kit box. Yep, I put it in the bathroom. I didn’t check anything in there and just rushed towards the kitchen. Upon reaching the kitchen while panting, Sehun and Luhan were not there. I looked around quickly and finally Luhan and Sehun. Oh wait? What am I seeing now? Sehun carrying and looking at Luhan’s feet? Hah, he must be worried about him. Told ya. Then, I snapped out of it and went hurriedly towards them. “Yah! Get out of my way! You’re torturing him!”, I shouted at Sehun. He was surprised and he moved away from his current spot, which is in front of Luhan. . The iodine’s bottle was empty. I thinked hard and came up with an idea of going to the pharmacy and buy a new bottle of an iodine. “Hah! Ahh umm, you Luhan! Wait here. I’m going to the pharmacy to buy a new one”, I said to him as I stood up and went towards the door. “I’m going”, suddenly Sehun said that. “What are you, Sehun-ah? Stay here with him. Can’t you see he’s in pain? Stay here”, I glared at Sehun.

A/N: Hye guys! I'm sorry for the late update! Since holidays are over, i rarely get the time to update! I'm sorry for coming up with a boring chapter this time. I'm sorrrrryyyy. Love you <3