A Peck

Our Love Story

Baekhyun’s P.O.V

“Hello, Kyungsoo-ah?”, I talked slowly, almost whispering, afraid that Chanyeol would caught me up talking in the dark, thinking I’m crazy.

“I’ll be sleeping over my friend’s house tonight, ne? Don’t wait for me. I’ll be back before morning comes, don’t tell appa and umma ne? Goodnight”, I informed him.

I, being the older brother, have to sound strong and courageous enough towards my younger brother. He’s the only one I can depend on, although he’s younger. I sighed helplessly and snuggled into the blanket and tried to catch my forty winks.

 

After an hour, I still can’t help but my eyes won’t close at all.

 

I keep on blinking and staring painfully on the plain wall and ceiling surrounding me. Why is he being so nice to me? Yeah, Chanyeol. I was thinking about the guy who brought me to his home. I first met him at umma’s restaurant and yet the same day, at appa’s pharmacy. Are we like, fated to meet or what? Or am I just a nuisance to him that he really, really pitied until he had to agree with me? I shook my head hard and mentally slapped myself. I was thinking nonsense. I better get some sleep now. I have to be back before the sun rises. Otherwise, you know what happened.

I drifted off to sleep and to my surprise, the warm blanket over me was very comfortable and warm to be in with. I found comfort at a stranger’s house. I set my phone alarm at 4.30am. I set it up earlier because, who knows I won’t wake up till tomorrow and appa will surely do something towards me. I’m sure of it.

My alarm rang exactly at 4.30, immediately waking me up. I quickly turn it off and stretched my body on the bed.

Huh? I thought someone’s named Luhan will be in the bed with me? Whatever. 

I got up and went to the bathroom, checking my face and my hair, making sure they look nice otherwise Kyungsoo will ask me plenty of things. Then, I tidied the bed.

“Okay”, I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

I slowly tiptoed to the door and stuck my head out to check whether everyone was asleep or not. Okay, line clear. I closed the door slowly and went straight ahead to the door.

I quietly opened it and closed it back.

“Oh my ing god! What the hell are you doing?!”, Chanyeol suddenly screamed when he saw me sneaking out of the house.

I was startled. What was he doing outside, on the bench, alone? At 4.30 in the morning? You gotta be kidding me.

“I-I’m sorry, what a-are you doing?”, damn it don’t stammer in front of him! I scolded myself.

“Never mind. I was just chilling, can’t sleep”, he told me.

Chanyeol’s P.O.V

“Never mind. I was just chilling, can’t sleep”, I told him as I rub my chest from the sudden shock.

“Where are you going?”, I asked him who was standing up in front of the door.

“I-I have to go back, t-thank you for the stay. I really appreciate it. Thanks”, he explained.

Is he nuts? Why would he go back at time like this? I decided to send him off and stood up.

“Wait a sec”, I told him as I rushed inside the house and took my car keys.

“Let’s go. Where’s your home?”, I asked him while holding his wrist.

“E-eh, what are you doing?”, he asked me confusingly.

“I’m sending you home. It’s dawn right now. You can’t go back home alone. Besides, I know your story. You don’t wanna get caught lacking off of work because you’ll be tired walking to your home, right? So, let me”, I told him and dragged him towards my car. I pushed him inside the car at the passenger seat and I went to the driver seat. Starting the engine, I drove my car. Only wearing a robe, a white singlet and a cotton pants. That’s the only clothes I was wearing, yeah.

“Y-you’re so kind, Chanyeol-ssi”, he suddenly blurted.

“Just call me Chanyeol. And thank you. You know, I also don’t know why I treated you this way. Maybe because Luhan was with Sehun the entire day that I don’t have a company to play and talk”, I shrugged.

Yeah, truth is I miss Sehun. But never mind, because he likes Luhan like hell.

“Who are they?”, he fiddled with his fingers cutely.

“Ah, Sehun’s my best friend and Luhan is our schoolmate. He was harassed by our school gardener and Sehun and I was there while he was harassed so we decided to help him. He was a cute little boy”, I explained to him.

He suddenly giggled. “Why are you giggling?”, I was confused.

“You talked so much, Chanyeol. You’re so friendly”, he patted my shoulder.

“I am, right?!”, I asked him while showing my set of white teeth by grinning happily at him.

We talked and talked about ourselves until we reached his house. Baekhyun’s house was big, I swear.

“Thank you for everything, Chanyeol. I hope we can meet again, bye”, he told me while struggling with his seatbelt. Haha, he is so adorable. “Let it go, here’s how you do it”, I went nearer to him and unlocked the seatbelt.

As I looked up, I was met with his bare pale face. My nose accidentally touched with his.

I grinned at him and quickly pecked him at the cheek.

“Bye”, I told him. He was blushing. He was so cute.

But, wait? Did I really kiss him on the cheek just now? And wow. He bowed his head and went outside.

I shrugged happily and drove back home.

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

As soon as we reached home, Kai told me he was bored, again. I had to agree with him about everything. He begged me to watch a movie with him in my room with popcorns and hot coffees. He was a killer when it comes to food, I swear. My heart was beating non-stop, so damn fast.

He acted like nothing happened just now. He just hugged, and almost palmed my crotch just now and yet he was acting like nothing happened. Is he just teasing or what? Please, stop.

It’s midnight now, I miss Baek hyung. Whose house is he staying over? I was curious.

“Kai, it’s kinda late now. You should go back to your…” he was deep asleep already as soon as I turned towards my left side.

Yeah, way to go Kyungsoo. You were late now. You can’t do anything, he’s asleep. Oh my god, his legs are on me. Damn heavy. I tried to pry it off quickly but was interrupted with a pair of arms grabbing me into it.

No no no, damn butterflies. Just be dead in my stomach. Don’t flutter everywhere. I was sweating out of nervousness.

“Kai…let me go, please”, I told him while trying to push him off.

“Stay”, he mumbled.

“Please”, I pleaded cutely.

“No hyung, stay. I won’t let you go”, he told me.

God, help me.

Kai’s P.O.V

“Please”, he begged me cutely.

True, I can’t resist his aegyo but I want him in my arms now. My actual plan was to make him hard and just left him hanging there, asking me for more but I was too tired to do that. I was sleepy. I protested him from going away. I can hear his heart beats a million faster than mine. Hehehe, he is so cute.

I then his hair backwards and kissed his forehead.

“You’re mine, hyung. Mine, forever”, I whispered to him.

I pulled him closer and rubbed circles on his back, trying to get him to sleep as I myself was damn sleepy already.

After a few minutes doing that to him, he fell asleep, in my arms.

“I love you, Kyungsoo hyung”, I whispered to him in his sleep.

“Tomorrow’s gonna be so fun, I promise”, I kissed his forehead for the last time and went to sleep.

A/N: Ayo waddupp! Hehe, i don't know what i'm writng! I'm doing my best. More Hunhan and Kaisoo coming. I'm sorry if this chapter bored you or wtv but thank you so much for reading! Love you subbies! <3