Fat Stupid Bald Guy

Our Love Story

Luhan’s P.O.V

“No..p-please..ahjussi..no”, I groaned desperately, hoping that somebody could knock out the door and come save me. The bald gardener keeps on touching me and rubbing my chest. It felt so weird, I hate it. I want it to stop. I tried to struggle and kicked him but he was too strong. He is now above me, pinning my hands beside my head. “No! Don’t! Please ahjussi!”, I screamed out loud upon feeling the disgusted feeling when he started to harass me badly. ual harassment. I was harassed. By a fat stupid bald guy, who is also my school’s gardener.

Sehun’s P.O.V

Chanyeol and I put on our right ears on the door and started eavesdropping. We were both curious to know what actually is happening in there. “No! Don’t! Please ahjussi!”, this time, we heard the boy screamed out loud. I was damn curious. “Yah!”, Chanyeol said to me while giving me his eye signal.

Chanyeol’s P.O.V

Ahjushhi? Did he just say ahjussi? Don’t tell me… I then looked at Sehun and gave my eye signal to him, hoping that he gets what I mean. “Huh? What?”, he asked me unknowingly. Oh My God, this nerd. What I mean is, we have to help him. The guy who was screaming for help just now. Even now. “Damn it Sehun, let’s help him!”, I said to Sehun while glaring at Sehun, almost looking like I was scolding him. “Okay, on the count of three. 1..2….3!”. Both of us kicked the door and it flew open. Oh My God.

Luhan’s P.O.V

“Ungh..no..let go of me you stupid !”, I said to the bald guy. Upon hearing the word , he slapped me hard on the face, making my cheek felt like it was gone. Then suddenly the door flew open. I saw two guys, standing in front of us, looking at us like we’re doing something inappropriate. I wanted to shout for help but my voice won’t come out. I was shocked. The gardener suddenly got up from me and went over to the two guys. They looked so familiar. I think I know them. Then, I witnessed a punching-and-kicking-face-to-face session in front of me. While they were helping me getting rid of that bald guy, I tried to tell myself that I really know both of them. I was too scared and too frightened to get near them. I was afraid that maybe the two guys who are helping me right now are also bad guys. I hold my head up and tried to get up but my back aches a lot.

Sehun’s P.O.V

“Oh My God!”, I heard Chanyeol said it when we saw what was happening in front of us. The gardener was on a boy. A cute looking boy who is now scared of what’s happening to him. Chanyeol and I kicked and punched him on the face when he went towards us to fight with us. Chanyeol did a lot of punching while I did a lot of kicking. Kicking him in the crotch is just like heaven, I tell you. He knows how it feels to have someone hit him on the crotch just like he touched the boy who is now leaning against the floor flatly, looking so frightened and weak. After fighting with the bald guy, which is alos our school’s gardener, Chanyeol tugged and pulled the back of his shirt and pulled him to the toilet. I could see the eyes that I saw 2 years ago, when he was helping me while I was being bullied. It’s them again. The eyes that are full of scary and creepy stare when he looked at the gardener. “Ungh..”, suddenly the boy groaned when he tried to get up from the dusty floor. He was in shocked, I could say that. It’s clearly shown on his face. I went closer to him and squatted down. “Hey, are you okay? Come here”. Damn God, he is so fair. He is so cute.

Luhan’s P.O.V

“Hey, are you okay? Come here”, the slightly shorter man came towards me and squatted down. He pulled me into his arms and rocked my back gently. I was in shocked of what had happened to me just now. I was harassed. Damn, I was harassed. “Ahh”, I winced in pain when my lips were pushed against his chest. “Hey..you’re okay now. Let’s go”, he said to me as he let go of me and hold both of my arms. I nodded quickly. I can’t say a word. I was stunned and shocked that I just got harassed. In school. In school. I repeat, in school. “Hey..Luhan?”, he asked me while he carefully looked at my nametag on my shirt. I looked up on him and without a blink, his fingers went to my cheek and gently touch the corner of my lips that were badly hurt. It was bleeding. “Don’t worry, Chanyeol and I are here for you. Come on”, he said to me as he put his right hand on my waist and tried to pulled me to stand up with him. I helplessly and weakly hold onto his shoulder when we walked out towards the door.

Chanyeol’s P.O.V

“Yah old man! How many times should I tell you to stop doing that filthy things towards the students here? you pedo!”, I screamed at him in toilet as I pushed himself down on the toilet’s tiles. “You. Listen here. Don’t you dare lay a hand on any students anymore! Go yourself! Get out of the school. You’re no longer needed!”, I said to him as I put my right Converse on his back. He then stood up and bowed at me, apologizing. He was fired. By me. Yeah, I’m cool I know that. Beep beep..

Yo man, I’m waiting at the car with the boy just now. Hurry up

Sehun sent me a text message. I quickly ran towards my car and saw them both waiting for me. Sehun was supporting the boy from earlier. He looked so helpless. He looked so weak. God. “Get in”, I said to them as I started the car engine. Sehun slowly and carefully placed the boy on the seat behind me and laid him down. He closed the door and went to his seat beside me at the front.

Luhan’s P.O.V

I could feel my body was covered by a thick cloth, wet and cool mini towel on my forehead. I groaned slowly when I blinked my eyes open. “Wh-where am i?”

A/N : Hye guys, sorry for the late update. I'm having a big exam coming on :( Wish me luck. Oh and not to forget my ongoing Fic heheh and i have to do revisions more :( i don't wanna read books :(  i'll update when i got time :(