Goodnight Luhan

Our Love Story

i did this in 20mins cause i was damn too tired so yeah, no fun. i know.


Luhan’s P.O.V

“Sehun-ah”, I gasped breathlessly when he let go of my lips from his. I was shocked by the kissing we did just now.

“I’m sorry…I shouldn’t do that”, he looked straight into my eyes.

I saw something on the corner of his eyes and I reached out my hand to pry it away but when my hand touched his skin, he took my hand and rubbed his cheek using my hand. What the hell is he doing?

“Se-Sehun, I need to go home”, I told him while trying to pry off my hand from his grab.

“Please, stay with me?”, he pleaded. He sounded lonely.

“Please, Luhan”, he begged again.

“I-I can’t…”, I looked down.

“I said, stay with me!”, he suddenly grabbed both of my wrist and pinned me on the couch. He then d my waist tightly and said “You heard me, right? Stay with me” while clenching his v-jaw. I was frightened of him being mad so I just stay there, below him. He was groping my waist and he was nearing my face until it seems like one inch apart.

What is he going to do? Kiss me, again? Unexpectedly, he my hair and kissed my forehead. He rubbed circles on my waist softly and ghosted kisses on my neck. It felt good, indeed. I didn’t deny it. Then suddenly, I heard footsteps coming our way.

It was Chanyeol. Oh no, shoot.

“Se-Sehuna, Cha-Chanyeol is here”, I said to him nervously.  He suddenly got off from me and sat up straight.

Sehun’s P.O.V

What’s the real reason he can’t stay here, anyway? Just stay here with me, you god damn it. I want him to stay here with me, me and him. Wait, what the hell is wrong with me? Why do I sound so desperate? What happened to me? This is all because of you, Luhan. You. Urghh.

“H-hey, what are you guys doing actually?”, Chanyeol came at me and Luhan at the couch and stood in front of us while crossing his arms.

“I don’t know but what I know is, you’re such a er”, I glared at Chanyeol.

“Woa, okay then. Hey Luhan, I told you that you’ll stay the night, right? So yeah, you’ll be sharing the room with my friend, Baekhyun. He’s staying over too”, Chanyeol informed Luhan.

Luhan nodded shyly and whispered a ‘thank you’ to Chanyeol.

“No. He’s not going to stay with Baekhyun. He’s going to be with me”, I protested.

I wanna be with him, like seriously. I don’t know why but I just wanna be with him.

“Come on”, I stood up and dragged him by the wrist to my so-called room upstairs.

“A-ahh, let go”, he groaned in pain.

I ignored him and dragged him more. When we reached the bedroom, I pulled him inside and push him onto the bed. I turned back around to close the door and suddenly, blood. I saw blood on the carpet. ing red blood. What happened?

“Tch..ouchh”, Luhan suddenly winced in pain.

.

What did I just do to him? What the , Sehun? Have you lost your mind? Have you forget that he injured his feet? Bloody hell, Sehun. Now, you will look like a total desperate guy. I shut the door closed and went hurriedly towards him.

“H-hey, i’m sorry. I totally forgot about it. A-are you okay?”, I stuttered like a coward.

“I-it hurts”, he said to me.

I then lifted him up and went inside the bathroom. I placed him on the sink counter, he was clutching on his knees, restraining the pain on his feet. “I-I’m sorry, please be okay. Please, wait a minute”, I worriedly said to him.

Yes, I was worried.

So what?

I went in front of him and unwrapped the gauze around his feet. Bleeding, damn much more red liquids coming out.

“Can you hold on? Luhan-ah?”, I asked him while holding his calves.

He nodded, biting his lips. I took the hose and washed his feet, again. After a while, the blood began to disappear. What a relief. I was too busy spreading water on his feet until I forgot the coldness that he may feel on his skin while sitting on the sink counter.

“Luhan?”, I looked up. He was covering his face with both of his warm palms.

“Luhan, are you okay?”, I asked him again

. “Yeah…I wanna go to sleep. Please”, he tried to control the pain in his voice, I knew it. I then carried him towards my bed and plopped him onto it slowly and carefully.

“Here, get warm and rest”, I told him while ruffling his hair gently.

I went downstairs to take my school bag, which I left downstairs, and came back up. I stripped each of my clothes in the bathroom and wore a plain white shirt with black short pants. I then went towards Luhan and saw him sleeping like a kid with both of his hands spread wide on the pillows. I chuckled against seeing the view.

He was so cute. Urgh, no no. Control yourself, Oh Sehun. I then sneaked slowly into the covers and carefully adjusted his position so that he’ll be in my arms. I took his hands slowly and sneakily entwined them with mine. He was in my arms, for that night.

Goodnight, Luhan.

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

“J-Jongin-ah, stop”, I told him as I tried to struggle from his embrace.

This is not right. Although I do like him, but there’s no way he could feel the same way towards me. Yes, Kyungsoo. He was just playing around. Defend yourself, Do Kyungsoo.

“S-stop, please. Let me go”, I begged him to do it.

“Hyung, why won’t you just shut your mouth and be with me, huh?!”, he suddenly shrieked in anger while hands still around my waist. I was surprised, he was scary. Yeah, he is scary. I let him hugged me and I stayed still in his arms. It felt warm, very warm and comforting.

But this is not right. This is forbidden. Kai and I are brothers. Suddenly, I felt a wet thing on my neck. Damn no.

“Jongin, no please”. He was my neck. I accidentally let out a moan, “A-ahh”.

Kai’s P.O.V

“Hyung, you like it don’t you?”, I .

He was so adorable. No, I won’t let go. He’s mine. He’s my brother, I know and he’s mine. I don’t want to lose him. I want him. I started to caressed his thigh and went higher and higher to his crotch. Suddenly, I can feel something vibrated from inside of his jean’s pockets.

“Sorry”, he apologized and fish out his phone.

“Hyung, where are you? I’m worried about you. Where have you been, Baek hyung?”, so that was Baek hyung on the line.

Okay, a min won’t hurt.

“H-He’s sleeping over his friend’s house tonight”, Kyungsoo hyung told me as he finished talking with Baek hyung on the phone. He looked down and pouted. Yes, he is still in my arms, facing in front.

“So?”, I mumbled as I nuzzled onto his neck.

“He won’t be with me tonight…”, he told me.

That’s it? What the hell, hyung? I’m here.

“Hyung, Kyungsoo hyung”, I called him.

“I’m gonna be with you tonight. Don’t worry. Let’s go home. I’ll be with you tonight, don’t worry”, he then grinned happily. I knew he’d do that.

Okay, I can’t wait for tonight. I’ll wait for Dad and Mum to go to sleep and I’ll work my plan on him.

A/N: Hyeee! Sorry for the late update. Sorry if it's boring to read. Now that i'm totally tired, i'm gonna hit the sack now. Bye. Love you! <3