Dang It

Our Love Story

 

Kyungsoo's P.O,V

“A-appa, where’s Baek hyung?”, I asked my stepfather who was sitting on the couch, reading a book.

“He’s at the pharmacy, of course”, he answered.

I nodded and went back to my room. I lay down on bed, staring at the plain white ceiling above and sighed. I waited for him, Baek hyung to come home, he can never be anywhere else. Baekhyun is my brother and he’s one year older than me. Although he does not look like any one piece like an older brother to you, but he took care of me very well since my dad passed away. He’s a good brother. He did all the things that I should do and he even got scoldings from my stepfather. That was what hurts the most, seeing him being abused and tortured to work with my stepfather, that’s the worse. Myself and Kai, my step brother, can’t do anything. We were under him, my stepfather. When he wants it, he’ll do whatever he could, that’s the only thing I could describe about my stepfather. Once, Baek hyung was punched on the face because he was late for work at the restaurant. I shall say, my mum’s life and ours had become much more easy and wealthier when my mum married him. Money can be put aside, don’t worry about it. Mum said it to me once when he married him.

My stepfather has a son, a year younger than me, he’s Kai. Kim Jongin, to be accurate, but since he’s the kingka of the school, he preferred people calling him Kai. However, I hate this feeling I get whenever he talked to me. I’ll get a sudden heart attack whenever he gave me his glare, whenever he gave out his half y smirk. Butterflies in my stomach kept on fluttering whenever he ruffled my hair, whenever he rubbed my back. I don’t know whether he’s just playing or these are just the ways he’s trying to get closer to us, Baek hyung and I.

“Kyungsoo-ah”, the door suddenly creaked open and I saw a head stuck out from the outside. It was Kai. Panicked rushed through my veins and butterflies started to flutter in my stomach.

“O-oh? Wh-what?”, I nervously said.

“What are you doing?”, he went into my room and closed the door shut behind him.

“Nothing. I was t-thinking”, I said to him. He shrugged and went over beside me on the bed.

“W-what are you doing?”, I asked him upon seeing him laying down beside me.

“Something”, he told me.

Kai's P.O.V

“Something”, I told him when he asked what I was doing beside him.

I haven’t seen Baek hyung today. Where did he go, I wonder.

“Hyung, where’s Baek hyung?”, I asked him since I was bored.

“I was waiting for him too, I don’t know where’ve he been. Has he c-called you?”, he asked while having his big round eyes on me.

“Nope”, I shook my head.

He was so cute. I mean, yeah he was too cute to be my hyung. Why the hell is this world so damn cruel? I like my own brother. I mean, my step brother. Well, as long as no one knows , I can do this. I shrugged.

“Huh? Why did you do that?”, he asked me. “Did what?”, I asked him unknowingly. “You shrugged?”, he said confusedly.

“Nothing”, I said. As I was bored, I planned on asking him going out with me, right now, to go grab something to eat. I was hungry. My step mum went out to the restaurant so there’s no food at home.

“Hyung, wanna go outside with me?”, I asked him while patting his head.

“H-huh? Where are you g-going?”, he stammered cutely.

Well, his cheeks are blushing profusely. Lol, he’s so cute. I want to pinch his cheeks and squeeze his plump lips. Damn it.

“Err, I’m bored so can we just go outside? Besides, tomorrow’s a holiday. Ne?”, I asked him while scratching the back of my head. I was a lil bit nervous, I admit.

“Okay, let’s go”, he kindly agreed.

Yes! We both went out from the room and went to ask for permission from my dad. “Yeah, just go”, he allowed.

“Ahh hyung, it’s so cold. I forgot to wear my jacket”, I whined. Well actually I did forget about it. Totally, because I was too excited to go out with him. Who wonders the kingka is like this, right? Boo yah. “Here you go, you can have mine”, he took off his jacket and put it on me. We were at the park, on the swings. “Kai”, he suddenly blurted.

“Yes?”, I raised my eyebrows.

“Why did w-we come here?”, he asked me while blowing air onto his cold entwined fingers.

“Come here hyung. I’ll tell you if you come here”, I was planning on grabbing his waist and pulled him onto my lap. However, when he head towards me, I panicked. I-I don’t know what to do. I suddenly stood up and wrapped my arms around him.

“J-Jongin-ah..”, he was shocked.

“Shut up, hyung. Just shut up”, I told him.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Why me? Why he picked me? He was sobbing in front of me and I really don’t know what to do.

“H-hey…here” I awkwardly opened my arms and invited him in my arms.

He gladly went towards me and sobbed on my chest. I awkwardly hugged him back and patted his back. “A-ahh…”, he winced. I suddenly let go of him. “I’m sorry”, I apologized to him. He shook his head and looked down.

“Are you hurt, Baekhyun-ssi?”, I asked him worriedly. “I’m fine”, he answered in a tiny voice.

“Never mind, you can stay here for the night and we’ll figure it out together tomorrow, okay?”, I said to him.

“O-okay”, he replied.

“You can sleep with Luhan in this room. He’s my friend. This is the guest room. Good night, then” I stood up from the bed. Oh damn, I forgot to make him change his clothes. “Wait wait”, I ran towards my room and took a sweatshirt and a short pant, for sleeping. They might be bigger than his size but he needs to change though.

“Here you go”, I went into the room and saw him sitting at the corner of the bed.

“Ahh you don’t need to do this. I can sleep in these clothes. N-never mind”, he refused.

“You’ll get sick. Change.”, I told him. I put the clothes on the bed beside him and left the room. “Goodnight. See you tomorrow”, I waved goodbye at him. Okay, he’s a weird stranger though. Baekhyun. He’s cute. Okay okay Chanyeol cut it off. I went to the hall to say to Sehun to inform Luhan about him sleeping with Baekhyun in the guest room.

But when I went to the hall, bloody hell oh my god! What are they doing?! Why is Sehun on top of Luhan?

A/N: So hi guys, sorry for the late update. I was sick :( and i have to take meds everyday. I hate it. Anyway, i hope you like this chap since there's Kaisoo. Hehe bye! Love you <3