Keep The Change

Our Love Story

Sehun’s P.O.V

Oh shoot me now. What is he talking about? Asking me to sleep with him tonight? What is he? A little boy who just lost his parents? No ing way I’ll do that. “I-I’m sorry. I can’t”, I said to him, slightly pushing him aside. He stopped sobbing and suddenly apologized to me. “I…I’m sorry. I shouldn’t..have said that. Good night”, he apologized and went straight to bed. His body was trembling hard. It was so obvious. I just..just..eww. Sleeping with a guy, I’m not gay. Chanyeol was my friend, best friend, so I didn’t mind. But Luhan? The boy I was keeping an eye on all this while, asking me to sleep with him? No way. I do like him. Like, not love. But he’s just so new to me. I can’t just sleep with him. Besides, I’m not yet confirmed whether I’m gay or not. So, not yet. Just not yet. But one day, it will. Just not yet. Sorry Luhan. Then, I got up from the bed and went outside to the hall to watch the tv again. I do feel a bit guilty for not taking care of him as well as Chanyeol did but for damn’s sake I’m not gay. “Hey Sehun-ah!”, Chanyeol shouted upon opening the door from downstairs.

Chanyeol’s P.O.V

Maybe I laugh a bit too loud. “Yes, sir? Do you need anything?”, the cute waiter came to me while panting slightly. “Ah sorry for the commotion. How can there be sushi at a Chinese restaurant? Are you Chinese?”, I asked him curiously. “No, sir”, he answered me politely, treating me nicely as one of the customer. Hmm, well I’ll just take the normal Chinese food I always had with Sehun. “Two Chinese noodles box. In a box, well yeah food box. Whatever. And one chicken porridge. That’s all”, I ordered as I pointed at him on the menu. I decided to get Luhan a chicken porridge since he’s still not in good condition. “That’s all?”, Baekhyun asked again. “Don’t you hear me? Yeah~ that’s all. Duhhh”, I said to him annoyingly. “Oh sorry sir. You can wait for the food here. We’ll try our best to serve you. Thank you”, he said to me in a polite tone while giving his eyes smile. Woah, he looks so cute when he smiled. I waited and waited and waited. Well, for about 17 minutes. The foods are done. He went towards me and put the foods on the table in front of me. “Here, sir. All that costs 15000 won, sir. Here you go”, I carefully eyed his nametag on the left side of his uniform and ‘Baekhyun’. So this cute little guy’s name is Baekhyun. Cool. Baek Baek. Lol. I shook my head as soon as I heard him call me many times. “Sir, sir? Are you okay? Sir?”, he asked me. “D-don’t call me sir. I’m just a customer. Here. Keep the change”, I handed him 20000 won. I was just too lazy to get the change so I said that to him. I waved him a casual bye. Without turning back, I walked out of the restaurant while holding the foods I bought.

Upon opening the door of my car, I heard someone calling me. Perhaps, sir? “Sir! Sir! Wait!”, he asked me to wait for him and so I did. I waited for him to come to me and hoping he would say something. But then, “No sir. We can’t keep the change. Here’s your change, 5000 won”, he handed me back the money. “Keep it. I don’t need it”, I refused after I put the foods in the car. “No sir, we can’t. My parents told me we should be honest and give back to others what is theirs. Please, take it back sir. My parents run the restaurant. I’ll get beaten hard if they know about this”, he forced me. “Okay. Okay”, I agreed while ruffling with his hair. He was so childish. “Bye”, I said to him before getting into the car and drove. Him? Beaten hard? Ahh whatever. I went back home and opened the door with the foods on my hand. “Hey Sehun-ah!”, I shouted at him from downstairs. Well, he’s probably watching tv now. It’s his time to watch his favorite cartoon. Jimmy Neutron. Yeahp, he is also one of a kind ya know. I yelled again, “Yah! Oh Sehun! Come down here with Luhan. It’s dinner time!”. “Okay!”, he then went downstairs alone. Where was Luhan? “Dude, where’s Luhan?”, I asked him curiously. “Don’t know”, he shrugged. “Bastard”, I cursed at him for not looking after Luhan. I may be the kingka of the school, known to have a cold heart but when it comes to certain things like this, I’ll be so worried and caring. Trust me. I went upstairs to see Luhan, leaving Sehun alone in the kitchen. “Luhan?”, I called him while opening the door. He didn’t give any respond. When I reached in front of him on the bed, he was facing to the other side. I can’t see his face. But wait? Why was he trembling? Is something wrong?

Luhan’s P.O.V

“I-I’m sorry.I can’t”, Sehun said to me coldly. I just need someone to cuddle with. I need Kris ge. I want to go back home. Mom, Dad and Kris ge must be waiting for me at home now. They must be worried. I tried to call them several times but to no avail. All of them didn’t pick up the phone. I suddenly got up, sitting position, and apologized to Sehun. “I…I’m sorry. I shouldn’t..have said that. Good night”, I said to him and went straight to bed. I turned my face to the other side so he could not see the tears that are b in my eyes now. Then I felt the weight on the bed reduced. He got up and walked out of the room. He went out and watched the tv, ignoring me who is currently giving a burden to him. I felt sorry for myself for burdening other people. I ignored him and tried to sleep. I tried to sleep but I can’t. I keep on remembering the things that happened to me earlier in school today. “No Luhan. You can do this without Kris”, I said to myself while covering myself with the blanket. I kept on trembling, hard. I was so scared that some other stupid guys would do such things to me again. Excluding Sehun and Chanyeol. I know they are both kingkas of the school but they seem nice and warm. I just can’t sleep. My body, it can’t stop trembling. I was so scared. “Luhan?”, I heard Chanyeol’s voice calling out my name. “Luhan, are you okay? Why are you trembling?”, Chanyeol asked me as he put his palm on my hands. I react quickly with the action and said “I-i-I’m fine”, I lied to him. “Come here”, he holds out his hands and hugged me, like a friend. “I know you’re traumatized. It’s fine, I’ll send you back home tomorrow morning. It’s dinner time now. Let’s eat. Come on now”, he assured me while rocking my back. I felt much relieved now. Chanyeol was so kind. I can never think he could be this kind, compared to Sehun who looks kinder but acts in the other way. I slowly went downstairs with Chanyeol, restraining the pain on my back. I went to the kitchen slowly and took a seat beside Chanyeol. “Hah, crybaby can walk now. Great, now eat”, Sehun said to me as he pushed the chicken porridge that Chanyeol bought. I looked down and smiled painfully. “Dude, why aren’t you in the room together with him while I was out?”, Chanyeol asked Sehun.

A/N: Hye subbies! Hehe thanks for subsribing to this fic. I love you all. And so sorry if it didn't meet your expectation. I'm sorry if it's boring to read. Thank you <3