Why Did You Do That?

Our Love Story

 

Chanyeol’s P.O.V

Wow was all I could say. Is this guy really is a guy? He looks so exceptionally beautiful for a guy when he’s not wearing glasses. Upon hearing his question, I answered him. “Relax, you’re at my house. Something bad happened to you earlier”, I explained. I tried to reach his hands and maybe pats them a bit but he refused. He sort of pushed my hand. “N-no..Don’t touch me”, he said frighteningly. Maybe he was traumatized. What the man? He is traumatized. Being harassed by some stupid fat guy in school. What the hell am I thinking? God damn it. “Hey hey calm down. I’m not going to do anything to you. What’s your name?”, I asked him. “L-Luhan”, he replied. “Okay, Luhan. Don’t worry. By the way, I’m Chanyeol”. He nodded quietly and shyly said ‘hi’ to me. He’s just so cute. And oh by the way, since Sehun and i decided to brought Luhan with us, we went to my house. His mom is at his house, apparently. So, we just brought him to mine since there was nobody.

Luhan’s P.O.V                                                                   

There’s a guy with straight bouncy hair staring at me when I got up. He’s creepy. He answered me. I’m at his house? How come I’m here with him? I thought there was another guy who saved me earlier. Then the creepy looking guy suddenly reached his hands over mine. I pulled away my hands and said “N-no..Don’t touch me”. I was harassed by a stupid fat bald old man in school, I’m not going to let anyone touch me again. I was traumatized. I was afraid that he’ll do anything bad to me again, just like earlier today. “Hey hey calm down. I’m not going to do anything to you. What’s your name?”, he asked me. This guy is kinda kind yet creepy. I replied unconfidently, “L-Luhan”. When I know his name is Chanyeol, I asked myself whether this is the kingka Chanyeol or the other Chanyeol? “A-are you Park Chanyeol?”, I asked him nervously while playing with my fingers. “Yeah that’s me. Why?”, he asked me back. “N-nothing”. “Hey Luhan, I gotta go somewhere. I think we might need some food for tonight. I’m going to grab some. Sehun’s going to take care of you. I’ve been here for a long time. Duhh, gotta go. Get some rest”, he said to me while smiling, showing his white shiny set of teeth. He looks familiar. Oh, annoying orange. Then, he left. He’s fine, I guess. Wait up, where’s my phone? I got up from the bed and searched everywhere for my phone. It was in my pocket, where did I put it? “Looking for this?”, a slightly tall guy with pale skin suddenly came into the room while holding up my phone. I froze. He then walked closer to me and pinched my cheek. “I’m asking you, are you looking for this?”, he asked me again. “Y-yeah..How come you..”, my words were cut off when he suddenly showed my phone and throw it over the window. “There. Go take it”, he said bluntly. What? My..my..phone. Why did he do that? My eyes are starting to form small tiny tears when I heard the breaking sound of my phone outside the house. “W-why did you do t-that?”, I asked him while looking down on my hands which are full with bruises. I am now sitting on the bed. “Stop being a crybaby, Luhan”, he said coldly to me. How did he know my name? “I-I-I..that..my brother gave..now I can’t go back home..”, I sobbed while covering my face using my arms. Wait, Chanyeol said this dude’s name is Sehun. Are they really the school’s kingka? How come they brought me here if they’re bad and mean? Is he Oh Sehun? He suddenly kneel down on the floor and pulled my arms away from my face, revealing my red bloodshot eyes to him. “Don’t cry. Your phone is broken when you first got here. The screen was..crashed, I think. Here you go”, he said to me while handing me a new set of phone. It was a Samsung Galaxy III. It is way too good for me. I need my phone back. My brother, Kris gave it to me when I was 15. It was a precious thing for me. “Why did you buy it for me?”

Sehun’s P.O.V

When I came into the room, I saw him searching for something. His phone, obviously. “Looking for this?”, I asked him while showing him his phone. He stays silence, frozen. I went nearer to him and pinched his cheek. Can’t he be more like a guy? I mean, he is way too beautiful to be a guy. He looks different when he’s wearing the spectacles and when he’s not. I decided to throw his phone on the road outside through the window. When I did that, yeah I know what’s going to happen. Besides, he’s Luhan. Xi Luhan. The fragile and innocent guy in school. He may doesn’t know that I was always keeping an eye on him. He may does not. He may. When I saw him cried while asking me why did I threw his phone away, my heart skipped a beat. He was way too fragile. I warned, way too fragile. Come on, crying over a phone. He is so not a guy. “I-I-I..that..my brother gave..now I can’t go back home..”, he said while sobbing. Oh, maybe that was his first phone. Maybe his brother gave it to him. Who cares? It’s broken anyway. I took out the new set of phone I bought when Chanyeol was taking care of him and sighed. I then kneel down in front of him. I pulled his arms away from covering his face and looked at him in the eyes. His eyes were so sad. I don’t know. “Don’t cry. Your phone is broken when you first got here. The screen was..crashed, I think. Here you go”, I assured him while patting his head. “Why did you buy it for me?”, he asked me out of sudden. “I didn’t. Chanyeol did”.