No Can Do

Our Love Story

 

Baekhyun’s P.O.V

I was dragged by Chanyeol towards his room as soon as we reached his place. I just…I couldn’t look up to see the world around me, it was just so unfair for me. Why do I have to face all this? After appa has died, everything seems so wrong. Mum got married with Kai’s father, which then became my stepfather who likes to hit and asked me to do works, Kyungsoo was head over heels for Kai and me? I was getting hit, almost every day by my one and only stepfather.

And now, Chanyeol?

“Why the didn’t you try to go up against him? Why did you let him hit you!? Do you know what may cause if he continues abusing and hitting you like that!?”,Chanyeol who has saved and treated me like his own family, is shouting at me. What world am I living in right now? I can’t stand this. I really can’t. My heart broke. It felt like each veins in my heart are twisted and it feels like my whole life is hopeless.

I clutched hard on my chest and looked down. I just can’t, I really can’t stand all this sufferings. “What do you know about me!?”, I screamed. I gathered up all my courage from the inside and screamed at the top of my lungs when I just couldn’t really stand all of the shouting Chanyeol was giving in front of me. He was shocked.

Then, I suddenly feel my knees weakened, my body feels like there’s no strength left and in seconds, my knees met the cold welcoming tiles.

Chanyeol’s P.O.V

I was angry. Yes, I was ing damn angry and frustrated towards him. Why the hell wouldn’t he prevent himself from getting hit from that filthy old man? Why did he let him do that to himself? What? A stepfather? A step-ing-father, if I had one like him, I’d be sure to beat his . Him, out of the house by now, if I had one like him.

My anger was boiling when I suddenly shouted at him. “Why the didn’t you try to go up against him? Why did you let him hit you!? Do you know what may cause if he continued abusing and hitting you like that!?”, I shouted while pulling my hair in frustration. Why Baekhyun? Just the ing why did you let him do that to you?

“What do you know about me!?”, a sudden shout out from him has shocked the out of me. Oh , great. Now, he thinks you’re a badass too. Good job Park Badass Chanyeol. Just good the ing job. I’m glad of you. But then my sudden bad thoughts about myself stopped when I saw him suddenly kneeled down in front of me, hands covering his face. “B-Baekhyun”, I slowly squatted down and took his hands away from his now wet face. He was crying and his nose which earlier was slightly pink turned pinker and his lips were bleeding. I took his chin and brought it upwards to meet with my face.

“Baekhyun, stop! Don’t bite your lips!”, I cupped his face and told him. No, he was still biting them. Why the hell would you do this, Baekhyun? Stop, please. “J-Just let me…die”, he whispered out of sudden. “I can’t let you die. No, I can’t do that”, I told him. He suddenly let go of his bottom lips he was biting and looked at me straight in the eyes. With such shiny orbs, how could I just let him die?

No. Without a warning, I pulled him into my arms and rubbed his neck gently.

“W-why wouldn’t you let me die? Just please…Stop”, he said in between his sobs on my chest. “ing no. I can’t let you die. Stop thinking that way”, I tried to calm him down. His head was on my chest which is now damp because of his tears and I could feel his breath hitched onto my chest. Yes, it was warm and relaxing to have such person to be in my arms like this. No, he can’t die. No way I’m gonna let him die.

After a few good silent around us, Baekhyun leaned closer to my chest and leaned on them comfortably. “Why won’t you let me die, Chanyeol-ah?”, he asked me with hands now slowly gripping my waist.

“You just can’t. Listen to me”, I told him while caressing his brown soft hair.

“Just why? I want to know wh-..”, I suddenly cut his sentence with my lips perfectly on his, feeling the not so-salty blood that was on his lips on mine. He didn’t kiss back nor did he push me to stop. He just stood there, in my arms, eyes wide while I was kissing him. I let go of his plush pink lips and hold his face in my palms.

“Because you’re my first love. I ain’t gonna let you die. And I am not gonna let you go. That’s why you can’t die, Baekhyun”, I said.

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

“Hyung, I’m sorry”, hearing he said that to me just broke my heart to pieces.

I just couldn’t bear to hide all my tears from him anymore. I looked down and sobbed silently, with him standing still in front of me. I hold and grabbed onto the swings’ rail tightly, trying to hide all these embarrassing feelings towards him. Why? I thought he feels the same way for me too. Why, Jongin-ah? Why?

He suddenly kneeled down in front of me and took my face into his warm palms. “No, hyung. I’m sorry I don’t like you. I love you, hyung. I love you”, with that, he hugged me tightly, as if the world is at the end. I sighed happily and my heart flattered, hearing him said such things to me. I was too happy to know that but why God has to be so cruel? Why are we even related?

“B-But..Jongin”, I tried to get off from his arms by pushing him slightly on the shoulder but to no avail. “Hyung, just stay”, he caressed my hair. I gave up and just stayed in his arms like that, with him on his knees, right hand on the back of my neck, rubbing them softly and left hand on my waist with me on the swings with hands on his back, caressing them. “Why do we have to be related, Jongin-ah?”, I whispered at his ears.

“I don’t care, hyung. I love you”, he whispered back.

My lips grew wider upon hearing him said those words.

Kai’s P.O.V

“I don’t care, hyung. I love you”, I whispered at his ear. No, I don’t care even if we were brothers. I got different genes from him after all, different mother, different father. Is that even related? If it is, I don’t care even about it. I just don’t care. All I know is, I’ve found him. I’ve found him, Do Kyungsoo. My Kyungsoo hyung.

Mine, not yours okay?

“Umm, Jongin?”.

“Hmm..”, I hummed.

“S-Shtop that…it tickles”, he giggled. Oh? Ha ha. I accidentally nuzzled into his warmth on the neck and rubbed my nose gently on it. Damn, Kim Jongin. You look like an idiot. “You’re not an idiot, Jongin-ah”, he told me as soon as I let go off him. Huh, what now? A psychic? “Hyung, are you a physic?”, I asked him. “Only for you, silly”, he pecked me on the cheek.

I wanted to hug him again from his cuteness but then suddenly he stood up and ran away from me. “Catch me if you can, silly. A psychic runs really fast you know. Boo”, he said to me as he stuck out his tongue. After a while running after him around the park, finally, he gave up. I used this chance to come from behind and hugged him. Both of us were panting from the running we had earlier.

“I…got you...hah finally”, I whispered at him.  

Sehun’s P.O.V

Yes, Luhan and I are both on our way to Luhan’s house. Since he has stayed at Chanyeol’s place for a night, he must be thinking that his family got worried and mad. Wait, is it only a night? Whatever. He’s with me now. Hehehe. You jealous? Deal with it. This doe-eyed boy is mine. Booyah. Okay. We reached his house and told me to wait for him outside the house. He was planning on telling his family to spend a few nights at my place afterwards. He got off from my car with a pecked on my cheek and went inside his house instantly while running cutely with his small steps. Aww, he’s so cute.

Luhan’s P.O.V

Honestly, I was scared that mum and dad would be angry towards me. But then, when I came back home and told them that I stayed over a friend’s house, they just shrugged and said “Never mind. As long as you’re safe, son”. I was relieved, seriously. Fuhh.

I went upstairs and looked around. Kris ge couldn’t be seen anywhere upstairs. Neither did downstairs just now. Where is he? I shrugged and went inside my bedroom. I took out a bag and stuffed some clothes into it as I was going to spend a few nights with Sehun at his place. Mum and dad allowed me to do so, so I can’t waste this chance, right? I can’t wait to spend time with Sehun. I can’t really forget the day he had saved me from the ert gardener. He was so cool. Whatever, hehe.

Then, I suddenly heard the door creaked open. I turned around and was met with a tall, handsome figure. It was Kris, my brother. “Kris ge!”, I shouted and ran towards him, planning on hugging him until suddenly he tightly grabbed me on the wrist and asked me with his scary glare on me.

“Where the hell did you went, brother?”, his look seemed somehow weird and scary.

What’s gotten into him?

A/N: guys, sorry again because this chapter is a failure. please forgive me, and sorry for ruining your day by reading this :( this is crap. sorry for the errors and thanks subbies and readers for sticking with this fic, i really appreciate you. i just don't know. i feel so stressed up lately. idk what's bothering bye